Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Is Garri Drinking (or Soaking) Dangerous To The Eyes? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is Garri Drinking (or Soaking) Dangerous To The Eyes? (1962 Views)

What Language Is "GARRI" ? / What Are The Health Benefits Of Drinking/ Soaking Garri ? / Is Garri A Food Or A Snack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Garri Drinking (or Soaking) Dangerous To The Eyes? by jephiano: 8:33pm On May 24, 2009
Hi food-lovin' 'landers i'm jephiano and i am a garri drinkaholic (or soakaholic). People often tell me that garri drinking could lead to poor eyesight. some say Ijebu Garri(my favourite) is safer while others say its more dangerous and both groups hardly have any scientific proof to back their claims up. so im asking u guys:is garri drinking really as dangerous as people claim? if yes why? and how? if u dont have any real proof or anything concrete other than "my mummy or daddy told me" or "my prof said so" then there is no point commenting. for me i think this garri being dangerous to the eyes thing is a whole load of bull.prove me wrong
Re: Is Garri Drinking (or Soaking) Dangerous To The Eyes? by SeanT21(f): 5:13am On May 25, 2009
Drinking Garri How can U drink Garri??
Re: Is Garri Drinking (or Soaking) Dangerous To The Eyes? by mccloud224(m): 3:26am On May 27, 2009
@want answers?

Soak garri and eat only that for a week, actually in three days, you won't be able to count the fingers on your hand even if they were right in your face.Try it my Man.Stop asking questions.
Re: Is Garri Drinking (or Soaking) Dangerous To The Eyes? by IGWEUSA(m): 9:29am On Jun 03, 2009
@ POSTER
mehn, go and ask naija boarding school students and they will tell you that garri (ASOKI) is good for the eyez.

(1) (Reply)

Bonazer For 50kg Bags Of Rice / What In The …. Bon Appetite! / 20 Foods That Cause Bloating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.