Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift (3364 Views)

Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift by franzis(m): 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
I have laff tire. .. Guys are not smiling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift by Prodigee: 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
lol
Re: A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift by tomzee2(f): 5:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lolz funny

1 Like

Re: A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift by Mermaids(f): 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
undecided

Not funny enough.
Re: A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift by gabinogem(m): 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
Prodigee:
lol
funny... I don't know why some girls just turn themselves into leeches & ornaments to be bought. They should know that ornaments will be used & dump at a certain period of time.

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift by solomonbrown64: 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
.... Lol... Dude killed it... In this harsh economy, she is asking for a Samsung tab when it's not even her birthday and that's beside the other costs one usually incur during Christmas... Some girls sha.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift by Rexhenrex(m): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
Re: A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift by Shebarh(f): 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
grin
Re: A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
Nigerian girls should start trying Ghana or Liberia men these days cos Naija men are not smiling. No wonder some of them are marrying whites nowadays.
Re: A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift by shogz89: 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
I no sabi when Dec 25 come turn girls birthday way dem dey demand for gift
Re: A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift by Amakaispretty(f): 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
Broke ass guys
Re: A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift by Tamee(f): 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
Amakaispretty:
Broke ass guys

Is there a curse placed on gals stopping them from buying stuffs they need with their own money?

STFUareyouGod:
cheesy grin cheesy

Hello dude
Re: A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
Tamee:

Hello dude

you good swiri?? Where you been?
Re: A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift by Aceed: 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
Omo, the guy craze no be small grin

1 Like

Re: A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift by Tamee(f): 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you good swiri?? Where you been?

Yeah, i'm good. Been around.
Re: A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift by JudgementHammer: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
Mermaids:
undecided

Not funny enough.
I like your monicker/signature o. Mammywater

1 Like

Re: A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
Tamee:

Yeah, i'm good. Been around.
I hardly see you around lately. Hmmmmm avoiding Jack?
Re: A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift by Tamee(f): 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

Hey cheesy no
Re: A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift by Lilyomi(f): 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
Onemansquad pls dnt tell me this o. I nid a new phone too.
Re: A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
Tamee:

Hey cheesy no
ok, I've got something. You up for it?
Re: A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift by Gelengelen: 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
hahaha

thief thief girls everywia!
Re: A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift by Tamee(f): 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
ok, I've got something. You up for it?

Sure..I don't trust you though tongue
Re: A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
Tamee:

Sure..I don't trust you though tongue
hehehe. But you Gotta trust me. I don't bite tongue tongue
Re: A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
Funny
Re: A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift by macaranta(m): 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
End time girlfriends
Re: A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Take your silly chit chats to some chat room.
Re: A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
Smart chap. grin grin
Re: A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
lmfao...
epic reply indeed ...
Re: A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
NewSheriff:
Take your silly chit chats to some chat room.
what's this one saying? undecided
Re: A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
what's this one saying? undecided
He asked you to take your shameless woman wrappering to some chat room. undecided
You too dumb to understand that?
Re: A Guy Epic Reply To His Girlfriend Who Requested A Tab As Xmas Gift by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
NewSheriff:
He asked you to take your shameless woman wrappering to some chat room. undecided
You too dumb to understand that?
you've been noticed. Now swerve to the left undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me Guys!!! I Cant Stop Peeping At My Cousin Tru The Door Knob / Lady Narrates How She Was Raped 43,000 Times (photos) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.