Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Let’s Be Honest, Stay-at-home Moms Are Actually Housekeepers (TRUE Or FALSE) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let’s Be Honest, Stay-at-home Moms Are Actually Housekeepers (TRUE Or FALSE) (236 Views)

10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly / What Are Some Mind-blowing Facts That Sound Like 'BS', But Are Actually True? / These Hyper-realistic Photos Are Actually Oil Paintings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Be Honest, Stay-at-home Moms Are Actually Housekeepers (TRUE Or FALSE) by segunonari: 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
The scene: 11:00 AM on a typical Tuesday morning.

Breakfast dishes are strewn about, there are crumbs all over the floor, the baby’s diaper is sagging, and the 3-year-old has no pants on. I am scrubbing the rust stains under the toilet rim when suddenly I get distracted by the sticky jam marks on the light switch. I leave the toilet soaking and sprint to grab some wet wipes to clean the light switches, then the door handles, then that grungy spot behind the toilet.

Suddenly, I hear a crash and come out to investigate only to discover that the 3-year-old has pulled the entire curtain rod off of the wall, leaving a gaping hole in the drywall. He is standing sheepishly in the corner while the baby looks on nearby with a comically guilty expression on her face.

I sigh heavily, wet wipes still in hand, as I think of the lunch still to be made, the laundry still to be folded, the carpets still to be vacuumed, the breakfast mess still untouched, the whole house seeming to collect dirt and dust and grime before my eyes until I feel like I am suffocating under the weight of it all.

And then, the baby poops... http://www.gloo.ng/busyhomemaker/lets-be-honest-stay-at-home-moms-are-actually-housekeepers/ Read and Comment

(1) (Reply)

Http://fun-flicks.com/face-flash-cream/ / NAMA Boss Tasks Aviators On Accurate Statistical Data, As Security Agencies B / Muscle Building Tips That Will Surely Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.