Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders (3293 Views)

FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] / What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders? / Why Do Some Male Nairalanders Hide Behind Female Monikers And Gender? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders by misspicy(f): 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
DopeBoiRapy:
I am not a regular romancelander in I didn't accuse anybody just stated wot I observed.....but d guy brought up a very gud point. y do some girls avoid using their real pic as dp's
[b]what good point are you talking about,some people are camera shy,others are not just keen about putting up their pictures,I for one likes to keep my private life private but because of allegations such as this i had to give peeps my contact which some of them misused by stealing and saving my pictures from whatsapp and pasting it without my permission on nairaland to shame me. cheesy
a lady that had the moniker ladyboss deactivated from nairaland when this set of boys started trolling her....

all the above discourages ladies from revealing their picture on nairaland....besides estharfabian has alot of friends from nairaland offline,so what are you talking about...next time read the previous post and threads of an accuser eg the OP of that thread Darven next time,he recently accuse mrsphyno of been a male,and i personally had to force the lady to upload her pix with a caption of her moniker to prove she is a female...this same boy started creating threads about how much he loves her after almost destroying her reputation...

i guess you are one of those people who believes everything online without proper scrutinity...besides what proof did the said guy give that makes you think he might be right?,this same guy has created another thread after accusing estharfabian of been a male accusing her of been another moniker this time around...you are a bad judge of character sir

am exhausted from typing long epistle....you need to send me E- MALT to replenish mysef grin
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders by misspicy(f): 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL!gringrin Me and You jhoor...tongue

Hehehe....I thought You grew tayad of Your new font..cry
tongue am not tayad o...till maybe when am very busy and just have to comment
Re: Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders by DopeBoiRapy(m): 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders by misspicy(f): 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
Estharfabian:
Awon JJC...undecidedgringrin
omo olorire...iwo na ti e jasi cheesy
Re: Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders by DopeBoiRapy(m): 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
[/color][color=#000000][color=][/color]
Re: Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders by misspicy(f): 6:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
danbrowndmf:
ki len duro de ti eti ni daddy? Sey wan ma toast ti yin ni inu forum yi ni?

Ko ti si iyawo o, ishe ati ile iwe la shin moju to o.cheesy

eti e nife mi...shey awon omo kekeke yi lo to si mi ni grin
Re: Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders by DopeBoiRapy(m): 6:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

[b]what good point are you talking about,some people are camera shy,others are not just keen about putting up their pictures,I for one likes to keep my private life private but because of allegations such as this i had to give peeps my contact which some of them misused by stealing and saving my pictures from whatsapp and pasting it without my permission on nairaland to shame me. cheesy
a lady that had the moniker ladyboss deactivated from nairaland when this set of boys started trolling her....

all the above discourages ladies from revealing their picture on nairaland....besides estharfabian has alot of friends from nairaland offline,so what are you talking about...next time read the previous post and threads of an accuser eg the OP of that thread Darven next time,he recently accuse mrsphyno of been a male,and i personally had to force the lady to upload her pix with a caption of her moniker to prove she is a female...this same boy started creating threads about how much he loves her after almost destroying her reputation...

i guess you are one of those people who believes everything online without proper scrutinity...besides what proof did the said guy give that makes you think he might be right?,this same guy has created another thread after accusing estharfabian of been a male accusing her of been another moniker this time around...you are a bad judge of character sir

am exhausted from typing long epistle....you need to send me E- MALT to replenish mysef grin
[/b]
lolz......after that long speech who am I to argue wit u.... I am rushing to an E-Store to get some of day gud guy stuff
Re: Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders by danbrowndmf(m): 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

eti e nife mi...shey awon omo kekeke yi lo to si mi ni grin
lols, awon agbalagba na wan bi na,ti eba fi oju sile ema ri wan.

Se mo le ri picture yin.cheesy?
Re: Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders by misspicy(f): 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
DopeBoiRapy:
lolz......after that long speech who am I to argue wit u.... I am rushing to an E-Store to get some of day gud guy stuff
good of ya grin make sure there is smirnoff ice in it
besides i hope you understand the whole story
Re: Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders by misspicy(f): 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
danbrowndmf:
lols, awon agbalagba na wan bi na,ti eba fi oju sile ema ri wan.

Se mo le ri picture yin.cheesy?
amo mi so pe mo wa oko...awon toasters ti mo fo juri gan mi ti raye ti won .....abetase awon okurin ori nairaland....

picture mi o soro ri...ojo to ba wumi ma fi sori profile mi amo to ju ban kan yi lati ri,ele kesi stfuareugod,oji lori whatsapp mi ode pasti sori nairaland lai sofun mi grin
Re: Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders by DopeBoiRapy(m): 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

good of ya grin make sure there is smirnoff ice in it
besides i hope you understand the whole story
i do perfectly. still waiting on my pings, whatsapp msgs or maybe even fone calls
Re: Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
cheesy
Re: Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders by danbrowndmf(m): 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

amo mi so pe mo wa oko...awon toasters ti mo fo juri gan mi ti raye ti won .....abetase awon okurin ori nairaland....

picture mi o soro ri...ojo to ba wumi ma fi sori profile mi amo to ju ban kan yi lati ri,ele kesi stfuareugod,oji lori whatsapp mi ode pasti sori nairaland lai sofun mi grin
lols mi o si ni whatsapp bayi system ni mo fin chat,phone mi baje so phone kekere ni mon lo lowo bayi.
E post e si profile yin kin ri,mo fe mo boya mo ma join awon toaster yingrin

shey eko ni en gbe ni?
Re: Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
cheesy
Re: Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
JimiCoker:

'Fcos you're gay. Don't worry, we love and accept you just the way you are

Your level of reasoning.
Re: Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
cheesy
Re: Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders by misspicy(f): 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
JimiCoker:
You fvcking talkative angry
I hate myself for loving every word tongue
How we you? grin
grin am really am
am good and you?
Re: Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders by misspicy(f): 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
danbrowndmf:
lols mi o si ni whatsapp bayi system ni mo fin chat,phone mi baje so phone kekere ni mon lo lowo bayi.
E post e si profile yin kin ri,mo fe mo boya mo ma join awon toaster yingrin

shey eko ni en gbe ni?
rara mi o gbe ni eko...epele eku questioning and answer session grin
Re: Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

grin am really am
am good and you?
Alhamdulilahi dear. How was your day?
Re: Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders by danbrowndmf(m): 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

rara mi o gbe ni eko...epele eku questioning and answer session grin
enu yin ti muju afi bi ti razorgrin
ibo le wan gbe o?
Re: Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders by misspicy(f): 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
danbrowndmf:
enu yin ti muju afi bi ti razorgrin
ibo le wan gbe o?
mi le so ibi ti mongbe....emabinu angry
Re: Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders by misspicy(f): 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
JimiCoker:
Alhamdulilahi dear. How was your day?
i praise the name of the Lord,it went well cheesy
Re: Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

i praise the name of the Lord,it went well cheesy
Ha! cheesy
Did you bake anything today?
Re: Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

[/b]
cheesux Cwist!!shocked

Misspicy Wrote this Mehn...take E-Smirnoff ice jhoor!undecided
Re: Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders by misspicy(f): 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
JimiCoker:
Ha! cheesy Did you bake anything today?
nope
Re: Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders by misspicy(f): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
Estharfabian:
cheesux Cwist!!shocked
Misspicy Wrote this Mehn...take E-Smirnoff ice jhoor!undecided

you are such a darling cheesy
Re: Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders by MzOnajin1(f): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ur journey to the lost land has started
Re: Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

nope
How about the little 'queen' you were gonna bake a pink cake for?
Re: Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

you are such a darling cheesy
gringringrinYou're A sweetheart....wink

These Unrepentant trolls made You talk wellah today..wink don't forget to bathe with champagne jaweh...tongue.,
Re: Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders by misspicy(f): 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
Estharfabian:
gringringrinYou're A sweetheart....wink

These Unrepentant trolls made You talk wellah today..wink don't forget to bathe with champagne jaweh...tongue.,
shocked champagne to bath? end time Estharfabian
Re: Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders by misspicy(f): 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
JimiCoker:

How about the little 'queen' you were gonna bake a pink cake for?
it was a baby boy and he wanted pink shocked how can a boy want pink
Re: Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:

shocked champagne to bath? end time Estharfabian
They do it in the movies nah...cry

Bathing with champagne...cheesy ***the 50k/bottle own o*cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Hot Tips To Flirt With A Woman / Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha <>come See Why I De Laugh Pics / Opinion Poll: Who's Prettier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.