Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Benefits Of Targeted Website Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Benefits Of Targeted Website Traffic (328 Views)

Read This! If You Need More Targeted Website Traffic To Your Blog / Nigerian Targeted Website Or Global? Please Help. / Benefits of Targeted Website Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Targeted Website Traffic by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
Every website or blog owner desires the influx of multitudes of traffic to their sites, and lost importantly targeted website traffic. This is very vital to the overall success of every online business that uses website or blogs to promote their business.
But in every business, online and offline, it is not everybody that stops by your business centre that patronizes you. Therefore, there is the urgent need to strategize for attracting customers – traffic that will take action whenever they come visiting your business centre.

In this short but precise post, I will be talking about what targeted traffic is all about. Not every traffic that lands in your site converts.

I want you to know that if you do not put the difference between targeted website traffic and general website traffic into consideration in your website traffic generations, you will soon discover that over 70% of your website traffic does not convert and as such are not useful.

You can stop reading this post NOW if you are not monetizing your website or blog in any form. But if your website or blog is monetized or you are going to monetize your site in the nearest future then come along with me and keep reading.

Take for instance your website/blog is all about health and nutrition, then your site will be needing a lot of health and nutrition traffic to visit your site because they are the ones that need your service and products and as such they are regarded as your targeted website traffic.

Therefore, targeted website traffic is traffic that is in need of the services or products that your website or blog is promoting or offering.

They get information about your site via search engines, social medias, forums etc thereby visiting your site for the purpose of seeking the information, services or products your site offers; these are they which take actions that profit you at the end of the day.

The very good thing about targeted website traffic is that the majority of visitors that are directed to your site from the various traffic generating strategies that you have adopted will be interested in services and products your website or blog is providing, this is because they were in need of what your site provides before they came.

Read full report at: http://efogator.com/targeted-website-traffic/

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For A Writer For Your Blog, Then Contact Me / 3 Reasons My Suit Die / Can An Imported Css Be Edited In My Wapblog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.