Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! (6260 Views)

I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches – 52-year-old Lady / Erectile Dysfunction (ED)... The Failure To Sustain Erection In Men / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Alezy(m): 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
I was trying to address the issue of married men who leave their wives at home to another woman outside and I found out this is 45% the cause of cheating in marriage.

Well I know just the way people are created differently so are our likes. Have you wondered why a lady who u knew to be slim when single, gets married and become fat in 2months? ?

i decided to talk about this because it's been in my mind for a while. Have discovered 90% of women get fat/big when they get married, Aside been pregnant or immediately after child birth.

I honestly think they stop doing what they normally do for men to notice them, since they already have the man of their dreams, mission accomplished.

Well I don't know about all men but judging from the guys I have talked to plus what I think, it's a mandatory discussion between me and her before marriage cos i love slim ladies and you were slim that's why I came, only for you to blow up after marriage? ? Should I be happy seeing you like dat? ?

So I think our ladies should know what their men love them to be and please be that EXACT thing else an unknown lady appears from nowhere with the specification of your man.
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by chocolateme(f): 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
Your thread topic: after marriage? It should be modified.
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Alezy(m): 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
chocolateme:
Your thread topic: after marriage? It should be modified.
I added that because I think most ladies do maintain dem selves and watch their weight while single. Thanks doe, noted.
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Rukkydelta(f): 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
How does this affects me ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Alezy(m): 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
Rukkydelta:
How does this affects me ?
lolz. ...rukky u actually think it does not affect u??

well, u probably will keep a good body shape even after marriage else ....
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by DuchessLily(f): 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
undecided
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
I'm slim so I like my woman to have enough flesh on her bones. I cannot be slim and my wife will be slimmer. Mbanu

5 Likes

Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Rukkydelta(f): 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
Alezy:

What of the men that have pot belly after marriage ?

13 Likes

Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Rukkydelta(f): 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
Alezy:

Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Alezy(m): 11:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
Rukkydelta:

it's also a trend for sure but men are waking up to see this as a challenge now hence if u go to any gym close by, the turn out are now massive cos they know what they should look like.

It's not like men are not victims but it's more of a problem from the women.
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Alezy(m): 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
lofty900:
I'm slim so I like my woman to have enough flesh on her bones. I cannot be slim and my wife will be slimmer. Mbanu
lolz. ..cool
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 25, 2015
The essence of what you have said here is that some ladies take care of themselves to please others. If they didn't and would take care of themselves for themselves, to feel good, healthy and fit, they would always do it because the motivation to feel good, healthy and fit is longer lasting than the motivation to get married, which ends once you got married.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Alezy(m): 7:49am On Nov 25, 2015
Mindfulness:
The essence of what you have said here is that some ladies take care of themselves to please others. If they didn't and would take care of themselves for themselves, to feel good, healthy and fit, they would always do it because the motivation to feel good, healthy and fit is longer lasting than the motivation to get married, which ends once you got married.
Thumbs up ....well said.

1 Like

Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by jashar(f): 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
you have good points OP, but the fact is this; not everyone can be slim after marriage except they go for surgery.
Things like 'hormones', 'birth-control', 'child birth', (and believe you me) 'stress' can make a woman 'blow up' after marriage.

Men should just settle in their hearts that the woman they're getting married to will add at least 5 extra pounds by the time they are done with child bearing smiley

No vex ehn.... we'll try to maintain shape small grin

1 Like

Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Alezy(m): 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
jashar:
you have good points OP, but the fact is this; not everyone can be slim after marriage except they go for surgery.
Things like 'hormones', 'birth-control', 'child birth', (and believe you me) 'stress' can make a woman 'blow up' after marriage.

Men should just settle in their hearts that the woman they're getting married to will add at least 5 extra pounds by the time they are done with child bearing smiley

No vex ehn.... wae'll try to maintain shape small grin
lolz. ..Please u guys should help maintain small shape small for family peace.

Wait!!! how does stress makes a woman fat??
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by jashar(f): 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
Alezy:
lolz. ..Please u guys should help maintain small shape small for family peace.

Wait!!! how does stress makes a woman fat??

She starts eating a lot under stress. It happens to my sister and some of my friends. When they are stressed out, they gobble up junk food which in time makes them blow up. cheesy

Fact, few women remain the same size and shape after childbirth, except they undergo surgery.

Deal with it or opt out of having children. grin

2 Likes

Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by tpiadotcom: 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
Alezy:

it's also a trend for sure but men are waking up to see this as a challenge now hence if u go to any gym close by, the turn out are now massive cos they know what they should look like.

It's not like men are not victims but it's more of a problem from the women.

majority of the men in the gym are actually not married, I'm sure of that although it could be a wrong assumption. However, a large number would appear to be youths or younger men.

Not saying pot belly is mandatory though.

3 Likes

Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Alezy(m): 1:15am On Nov 27, 2015
jashar:

She starts eating a lot under stress. It happens to my sister and some of my friends. When they are stressed out, they gobble up junk food which in time make they blow up. cheesy

Fact, few women remain the same size and shape after childbirth, except they undergo surgery.

Deal with it or opt out of having children. grin
na wa o.

well lemme believe mine will be in such category. without surgery or whatever, she is cool and same after childs birth.
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Alezy(m): 1:20am On Nov 27, 2015
tpiadotcom:

majority of the men in the gym are actually not married, I'm sure of that although it could be a wrong assumption. However, a large number would appear to be youths or younger men.

Not saying pot belly is mandatory though.
well we have both married and unmarried men and after he gets married, only a few stops visiting the gym maybe due to work.

I give u an assessment today, take a pure check and u will find out that pot bellied men are on the decline. Since its what dem ladies want, They are all wising up
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Qualer: 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
jashar:

No vex ehn.... we'll try to maintain shape small grin

excuses!! excuses!! and you will want to dress like kim k and beyonce tongue y'all should stop being lazy and eating crap, get some workout done to keep in shape. after two years of marriage you start complaining that your husbands don't come home on time.. come home to what.. a blob of shapeless fat ? ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
Qualer:

excuses!! excuses!! and you will want to dress like kim k and beyonce tongue y'all should stop being lazy and eating crap, get some workout done to keep in shape. after two years of marriage you start complaining that your husbands don't come home on time.. come home to what.. a blob of shapeless fat ? ??

E pain am cheesy
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Qualer: 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
Speechless3:

E pain am cheesy

actually, e no pain am! grin my boo is fit and on point 365...it's about people like you.. we will check back in a few years to see how far cool

#remember today!
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
Qualer:

actually, e no pain am! grin my boo is fit and on point 365...it's about people like you.. we will check back in a few years to see how far cool

#remember today!

cheesy She is still your boo after marrying her, with kids? Duuude someone is not saying it all wink
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Qualer: 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
Speechless3:

cheesy She is still your boo after marrying her, with kids? Duuude someone is not saying it all wink

e pain am grin you want to take her place? she is still my boo because she has always been on point from day one... boo of life wink
she has to because i still get my six pack and all the pecks!! i can show you... if you want wink

1 Like

Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
Qualer:

e pain am grin you want to take her place? she is still my boo because she has always been on point from day one... boo of life wink
she has to because i still get my six pack and all the pecks!! i can show you... if you want wink

grin pain fire. I will start considering when i see the man behind the monicker wink

Are they upto six for real? common then cool
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Qualer: 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
Speechless3:

grin pain fire. I will start considering when i see the man behind the monicker wink

Are they upto six for real? common then cool

you mean come on*... i will let you see, only when you will be able to touch it as well cool
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
Qualer:

you mean come on*... i will let you see, only when you will be able to touch it as well cool

sad

grin I knew you were braggadoing(lol) all this while on top your akamu body but anyhow enjoy your BOOing life undecided grin
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
Men also often get fat and lazy after marriage!
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by ebyoma(f): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
Op, you made lotta sense!
That is the more reason why I would never date any man that dislikes fat women not to talk of marrying him..
Coz in my family we're the fat types... no matter how I watch my weight/ keep fit, no one knows tomao..
Tho' I don't pray to be shapeless/orogbo tomao BUT prevention is better than cure..
So my first question to any man interested in me is "your kind of woman"?
Once I hear slim! I pick race without looking back...
God help me, I'll always put an effort in looking sweet and saxy for my man!

4 Likes

Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Dfinex(f): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
ebyoma:
That is the more reason why I would never date any man that dislikes fat women not to talk of marrying him..
Coz in my family we're the fat types... no matter how I watch my weight/ keep fit, no one knows tomao..
Tho' I don't pray to be shapeless/orogbo tomao BUT prevention is better than cure..
Lolss... This babe sef.... Hahaha
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by KingTom(m): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
ebyoma:
Some men prefer ladies with some meat on their bones. E.g me, wetin concern us with slim lekpas grin

1 Like

Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by McEwen(m): 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
KingTom:

Some men prefer ladies with some meat on their bones. E.g me, wetin concern us with slim lekpas grin
Tell them broff grin grin

I wanna see meat everywhere grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? / Please Help Your Brother / Would You REJECT Your Wife If You Caught Her Using A VIBRATOR ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.