Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Your Opinion Is Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Opinion Is Needed. (2038 Views)

Is She Playing Pranks Or She's Serious.... Ur Opinion Is Welcome Pls / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinion Is Needed. by HelpeeDeck(m): 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
Forgive my mistakes in some words....One day you woke up and you decided to take a walk around your compound,you discovered that your dog was chewing a particular small red packet. You go close,only for you to discover it was a packet of condom. You started wondering where this dog might have gotten the packet of condom,because you dont allow d dog to go outside during night or day time. Here comes your baby face holy looking gate man you employed,also indoors you have a mother mary looking house help who always dont like to miss church on sundays..You kept wondering who might have drop that packet of condom,because you knew it wasnt you and even you went further in asking your security man about it he denied that he dont know anything about it..One faithful day, you where still awake very late in the night going through some company files, all of a sudden you started hearing some noise inside the compound. You came outside only to discover that the noise was actually a sexual groan coming out from your gate man house, you went close only to discover it was your gate man having his pleasurable time,but you became shocked when you house help ran out from the room only to jam you at the door when you where about knocking the gate man door. What will you do If you are the man that employed the both of them? Will you Sack them both?

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by tenderlaw(m): 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
Wetin concern you?
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
I don't see what the big deal is just as long as they're good employees & their relationship doesn't interfere with their respective duties. What they do when the sun sets is solely their business. What, are they not suppose to have sex or what? You running a convent? undecided
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by HelpeeDeck(m): 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
tenderlaw:
Wetin concern you?
think before u type,your words shows how educated you are

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by HelpeeDeck(m): 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I don't see what the big deal is just as long as they're good employees & their relationship doesn't interfere with their respective duties. What they do when the sun sets is solely their business. What, are they not suppose to have sex or what? You running a convent? undecided
If you are such employer, will you smile and congratulate your maid in having sex with your security man continuously in your house

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by 2dice(m): 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
Op are you in love with your maid?

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by stephenqueen: 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
2dice:
Padi mi how far na
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by vizkiz: 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
op, I don't know about where you are from but here on planet earth, house maids get "it" mostly from either the driver or gate man wink
As long as you don't have it written in your contract that she should stay away from every act of fornication in your compound then she is good to go.

sometimes sef it might the be boss himself giving "it" to her grin

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by 2dice(m): 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
stephenqueen:
Padi mi how far na
buss mi ..I dey loyal Longest time
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by HelpeeDeck(m): 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
2dice:

Listen to yourself

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by 2dice(m): 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
HelpeeDeck:

Listen to yourself
just a question
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by HelpeeDeck(m): 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
vizkiz:
op, I don't know about where you are from but here on planet earth, house maids get "it" mostly from either the driver or gate man wink
As long as you don't have it written in your contract that she should stay away from every act of fornication in your compound then she is good to go.

sometimes sef it might the be boss himself giving "it" to her grin

Will this move the country further and better if you have such employees around the working environment
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by Rival(m): 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
?
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by vizkiz: 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
HelpeeDeck:

Will this move the country further and better if you have such employees around the working environment

this guy Don dey interview me ni sha undecided
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by HelpeeDeck(m): 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
2dice:
just a question

Answer that yourself,if thats what you can pick out from here
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

so what happens when she gets pregnant Eistein?

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
stephenqueen:

Padi mi how far na
I am fine&u?? grin grin
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by stephenqueen: 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
2dice:
buss mi ..I dey loyal Longest time
Na so bro, how things? You don get eyan may weather album?
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
I am fine&u?? grin grin
you can smell your birthday? ....I can smell your placenta ...
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by stephenqueen: 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
I am fine&u?? grin grin
Who dey greet you?
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by 2dice(m): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
stephenqueen:
Na so bro, how things? You don get eyan may weather album?
we thank God Nop ..a friend has it .. He told me it was d.ope Until i hear-ram before i believe
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
stephenqueen:

Who dey greet you?
U naw cheesy
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
darkenedrebel:

you can smell your birthday? ....I can smell your placenta ...
Smell am wella!! cheesy
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
stephenqueen:

Who dey greet you?
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
HelpeeDeck:

If you are such employer, will you smile and congratulate your maid in having sex with your security man continuously in your house

Are they having sex in the main house or the detached living quarters you have given to them? I don't see why you should be the only one having sex but others can't. They're human too, yanno. Be glad it's your maid he's doing & not that dog of yours, because that's what's going to happen if you keep denying people their natural desires, they'll release in other ways. IJS.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by Slimzjoe(m): 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
Op, its obvious you already want to sack them. All these one you're doing now is just for the Fun of it
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
darkenedrebel:

so what happens when she gets pregnant Eistein?

The world will end, that's what. What do you think? Pfft.
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
I don't get why you are bothered by what two adults decides to do with themselves tho
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

The world will end, that's what. What do you think? Pfft.

i think you just failed at sarcasm

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by tenderlaw(m): 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
HelpeeDeck:
think before u type,your words shows how educated you are

If you were such a brilliant professor you wouldn't be here now, would you? Keep quoting me...odeh!!
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
darkenedrebel:

i think you just failed at sarcasm

Don't care!
Re: Your Opinion Is Needed. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
end time house maid and gate man grin meanwhile i haven't seen any reasonable comments here

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Warri Babes To Dey Lie" Guys Can You Date Warri Girls?? / Why Do Married Men/women Masturbate? / Top 7 Free Online Dating Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.