Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Pls Answer This Interview Question,pls Pls. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Answer This Interview Question,pls Pls. (2013 Views)

How Would You Answer This 'strange' Interview Question? / Help- How Do You Answer This Interview Question? / How To Answer the terrific "Tell Me About Yourself?" Interview Question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Answer This Interview Question,pls Pls. by mickeymouse(f): 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
If you were to be an animal what animal will you be and why?

If you were to be a fruit what what fruit will u be and why?
Now relate this your answer to the position you applied for let's say customer service officer.

Pls house answer this question for me o.pls o.
Re: Pls Answer This Interview Question,pls Pls. by mickeymouse(f): 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
Pls o, you guys shld answer o, it's urgent.
Re: Pls Answer This Interview Question,pls Pls. by missKiffy(f): 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
Which kind interview questions be this

3 Likes

Re: Pls Answer This Interview Question,pls Pls. by mickeymouse(f): 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
I tire sef,pls you guys shld answer.
Re: Pls Answer This Interview Question,pls Pls. by fabiomatic(m): 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
if I were to be an animal, I would be a dove cos dove is cool and calm.

if I were to be a fruit, I would be a banana cos it contains potassium which gives energy.

hope it was useful

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Answer This Interview Question,pls Pls. by fabiomatic(m): 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
mickeymouse:
I tire sef,pls you guys shld answer.
check
Re: Pls Answer This Interview Question,pls Pls. by jenny13: 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
I would like to b a bird. Link it 2 customer service. Birds are expressive, free, harmless and smart. As a customer service person, u need the qualities in order for you to relate with people on a day to day job.
As a fruit, I will go 4 orange. Orange is one fruit that is loved by most and certainly can't be ignored... the colour yellow signify brightness... orange is thirsty and help aid digestion. In other words for you 2 serve as customer person, u need to flow with people which can be linked as digestion, bright and have goood sense of communication. All d best and hope it helps.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Answer This Interview Question,pls Pls. by mickeymouse(f): 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
Thank you guys. smiley
Re: Pls Answer This Interview Question,pls Pls. by vikktor: 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
patriot that for animal for fruit i think apply but not sure.
Re: Pls Answer This Interview Question,pls Pls. by mosjames: 10:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
They've said it all
Choose anyone you like
Re: Pls Answer This Interview Question,pls Pls. by palladin: 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Actually there is no one cap fits all answer to the question. Your answer however must show you know an animal whose behavior you can apply

Eg

Ants ...... Team work, excellent organization
Lion, eagle: dominion
Dog: loyalty

Iroko: longevity
Palm tree: tenacity
Grass: tenacity, persistence
Almond: hope

Etc.

Check my signature.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Answer This Interview Question,pls Pls. by Eldorado01(m): 1:17am On Nov 25, 2015
nice questions... great answers.... some nairalanders are knowledgeable unlike some dat are only crazy about front page and fetch... abuse mods and yet seun is getting paid and paying his MODs
Re: Pls Answer This Interview Question,pls Pls. by kekakuz(m): 1:48am On Nov 25, 2015
Wolve Because I take charge and responsibility Apple Because I represent novelty in a positive way. I always find a new and improved way to do things
Re: Pls Answer This Interview Question,pls Pls. by refreshrate: 5:54am On Nov 25, 2015
is man not an animal? why would you want to be something else? About the fruit...maybe agbalumo grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Answer This Interview Question,pls Pls. by sasquareT(m): 6:34am On Nov 25, 2015
I will like to be Griffin indomitable in all front
Re: Pls Answer This Interview Question,pls Pls. by Lero15(m): 6:48am On Nov 25, 2015
As for animal, your moniker is mickeymouse na

Fruits... Anyone without season

1 Like

Re: Pls Answer This Interview Question,pls Pls. by mickeymouse(f): 7:31am On Nov 25, 2015
Thank you so much, great answers I must say.
Re: Pls Answer This Interview Question,pls Pls. by DKOKO3(m): 10:45am On Nov 25, 2015
Animal 1: Dog.

Reason: Dog is committed, hospitable, friendly, and revolts if a leader doesn't put things right.

Animal 2: Elephant

Reason: Elephant is strong, intelligent, loyal to the group, and un- stoppable.

Animal 3: Dolphin

Reason: Dolphin is also intelligent, and actually considered one of the smartest animals.

Tree or Plant: Oak Tree

Reason: Strong and Dependable.

Relating the aforementioned answer with Customer Care officer job. For example, I am a dog because I will be friendly to customers, accomodate them and relate with them in such a way that will give them reasons to call back and to propel them to suggest ways in which we can improve on the services offered.

1 Like

Re: Pls Answer This Interview Question,pls Pls. by idfrancis(m): 11:56am On Nov 25, 2015
Dove... because it's gentle... Straw Berry cos it's soft... A customer service officer needs to be gentle nd soft(not easy agitated )
Re: Pls Answer This Interview Question,pls Pls. by jabojafa(m): 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
plz oh i have my own interview quesitons ooh. 1. Describe yourself? * 2. What steps are you taking these days to upgrade your skills or learn new ones? * 3. Tell us about a time when you were particularly effective on prioritizing tasks and completing a project on schedule? * 4. What motivates you to work hard? * 5. Why do you want this job? * 6. Why should we hire you? * 7. What are your greatest professional strengths and what do you consider to be your weaknesses? * 8. Tell us about a challenge or conflict you've faced at work, and how you dealt with it? * 9. Do you enjoy working with other people? *
Re: Pls Answer This Interview Question,pls Pls. by jabojafa(m): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
plz oh i have my own interview quesitons ooh. 1. Describe yourself? * 2. What steps are you taking these days to upgrade your skills or learn new ones? * 3. Tell us about a time when you were particularly effective on prioritizing tasks and completing a project on schedule? * 4. What motivates you to work hard? * 5. Why do you want this job? * 6. Why should we hire you? * 7. What are your greatest professional strengths and what do you consider to be your weaknesses? * 8. Tell us about a challenge or conflict you've faced at work, and how you dealt with it? * 9. Do you enjoy working with other people? *
Re: Pls Answer This Interview Question,pls Pls. by Anikishaya(f): 11:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
jabojafa:
plz oh i have my own interview quesitons ooh.
1. Describe yourself? *
2. What steps are you taking these days
to upgrade your skills or learn new
ones? *
3. Tell us about a time when you were
particularly effective on prioritizing
tasks and completing a project on
schedule? *
4. What motivates you to work hard? *
5. Why do you want this job? *
6. Why should we hire you? *
7. What are your greatest professional
strengths and what do you consider to
be your weaknesses? *
8. Tell us about a challenge or conflict
you've faced at work, and how you dealt
with it? *
9. Do you enjoy working with other
people? *
No be small thing o

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Executive Assistant (lagos) / JSK Recruitment Edge / Can A Science Student Works In CBN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.