Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Sow The Seed Of Praise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sow The Seed Of Praise (541 Views)

Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed / Girl Uses Her School Fees To Sow Seed Of Faith In Church / Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sow The Seed Of Praise by Orikinla(m): 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
Sow The Seed of Praise...Continuously. Let’s pray this Prayer together: “Father, I praise You again for influencing my PRIORITIES today... for PROVISIONS...for PARDON of every sin...for PROTECTION from every evil work. Now Your praise shall continually be in my mouth...You are my Healer, Deliverer, Savior and Miracle-Worker. I choose to trust You completely. You will not disappoint me. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.”

“I will bless the Lord at all times: His praise shall continually be in my mouth,” (Psalm 34:1).

~ From Dr. Mike Murdock, November, 2015.

(1) (Reply)

The Wealthiest Pastors In The World / Does God Know EVERYTHING To The Extent Of The Choice We will Make? / If God Were A Car (video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.