Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Tonto Dikeh Debuts Baby Bump With Her Husband In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Debuts Baby Bump With Her Husband In New Photo (3541 Views)

Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW / Susan Peters Debuts Baby Bump At The 2016 AMVCA / Tonto Dikeh Is Almost Due, Flaunts Massive Baby Bump With Husband - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Debuts Baby Bump With Her Husband In New Photo by silverdam(m): 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
The gorgeous and happily married actress shared this cute picture on her Instagram page with no caption. She's indeed preggy, can you spot the bump? And her husband is cute too.

So happy for them...

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debuts Baby Bump With Her Husband In New Photo by silverdam(m): 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
First to comment, so need to fight for this okay... Kikikikikiki.

Look at that hater's comment on Tonto Dikeh's page. Why do some people grief over another's happiness?

Lalasticlala, Ishilove...

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debuts Baby Bump With Her Husband In New Photo by 9niceguy(m): 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
God in heaven will never allow devil to scatter your union. Happy for you

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debuts Baby Bump With Her Husband In New Photo by missKiffy(f): 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
Congrats to them
Re: Tonto Dikeh Debuts Baby Bump With Her Husband In New Photo by Mermaids(f): 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
I like this lady smiley

Wish her blissful life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debuts Baby Bump With Her Husband In New Photo by SpotlezDonald25(m): 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
Stay safe... Congrats
Re: Tonto Dikeh Debuts Baby Bump With Her Husband In New Photo by ellagal(f): 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
Awww kiss May God bless and preserve u both.. Father bless me with mine soon and all those seeking.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debuts Baby Bump With Her Husband In New Photo by pretydiva(f): 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
Congratulations tonto..welcome 2 motherhood

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debuts Baby Bump With Her Husband In New Photo by chinemerem26(m): 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
The girl that first commented though... she fit give Tonto poison
Re: Tonto Dikeh Debuts Baby Bump With Her Husband In New Photo by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
Aww. Thatz nice
Re: Tonto Dikeh Debuts Baby Bump With Her Husband In New Photo by LesbianBoy(m): 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
ellagal:
Awww kiss May God bless and preserve u both.. Father bless me with mine soon and all those seeking.
Bless you with what exactly? Husband? Here i am jare! Pregnancy?

*Pins her to the floor, tear her bra and pant....inserts anaconda and thrust away* angry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debuts Baby Bump With Her Husband In New Photo by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
Never really liked Tonto sha...'poor acting' maybe.

Bless her union tho.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Debuts Baby Bump With Her Husband In New Photo by Favolly(f): 11:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
'Debuts' kwa?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Debuts Baby Bump With Her Husband In New Photo by lapazi(m): 12:42am On Nov 25, 2015
Gone are those days that anything on tonto graces the front page...cute dou//
Re: Tonto Dikeh Debuts Baby Bump With Her Husband In New Photo by favourite00: 5:32am On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Tonto Dikeh Debuts Baby Bump With Her Husband In New Photo by gabylzy(m): 8:14am On Nov 25, 2015
ma quickly comment ts bout tonto dikeh..tmust 2 enta front page
Re: Tonto Dikeh Debuts Baby Bump With Her Husband In New Photo by permsec: 8:56am On Nov 25, 2015
Mr X, very good bad guy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Debuts Baby Bump With Her Husband In New Photo by Airforce1(m): 8:58am On Nov 25, 2015
At last our dear tonto is gonna be a momma

Cool

I wish her safe delivery o
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Debuts Baby Bump With Her Husband In New Photo by Dqueenzy(f): 9:46am On Nov 25, 2015
Wishing u the best tonto nd a safe delivery nairaland first lady.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Debuts Baby Bump With Her Husband In New Photo by DuchessLily(f): 10:03am On Nov 25, 2015
Wow! Lovely!!

Baby Tonto is coming forth soon. Congrats dearie
Re: Tonto Dikeh Debuts Baby Bump With Her Husband In New Photo by NurseMe2(f): 10:43am On Nov 25, 2015
M apy for u tonto, Bleep haters

(1) (Reply)

Weird!!! SEE The Hilarious Nipple Tattoos People Are Now Getting / Wizkid finally reacts to snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies / Lady Shows Off Her Romantic Boobs as she celebrates her birthday In Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.