Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

What Do You Think - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Think (569 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think by mrsmith11(m): 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
NL,
I met this female friend back then in our 100 level and with time we became close and people even thought we were dating even though she had a boyfriend that normally comes to check on her in class. Our friendship grew and we started confiding personal things with each other.
At 200 level she went on probation and had to repeat a class then we were separated by a class/level.I got the attention of other friends in my class and also became an exco member in the department which was consuming my time outside book work so we were no longer close.
I graduated and left her in school with our friendship on just greeting level

She has been my friend on facebook all this years but we don't really chat until recently I started thinking about my time in school and I felt bad that I wasn't there for her when she had probation issue so I message her on facebook and told how sorry I am that I wasn't there as friend and how I lost our friendship.

We connected on bbm and whatapp. She is married and I also with 2 kids.
While catching up on old times she said she heard that I had clearance problem but doesn't know if I was able to sort it out . I told her I will discuss it with her on sunday afternoon because am always busy except few hours during break that we chat

On sunday she pinged me and I told her am busy and I will chat with her by 5pm then past 6 i pinged and her reply was a smiley "talk to the hand"...I ask her how is she? She replied with same smiley and said is that the issue you promise to discuss with me?
Then I asked her what she heard so I can start from there but she wouldn't reply me again
I have been pinging since sunday,she will just read my greeting wouldn't reply and now she doesn't even read it again

Please does anyone has an idea of what the problem is?
Re: What Do You Think by kilokeys(m): 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
The problem is YOU,

She is MARRIED

And u wan skip fornication commit Adultery undecided
Re: What Do You Think by bronzegoddess(f): 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
Guy u don old naa
Re: What Do You Think by mrsmith11(m): 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
kilokeys:
The problem is YOU,

She is MARRIED

And u wan skip fornication commit Adultery undecided

Not true
Re: What Do You Think by mrsmith11(m): 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Guy u don old naa

How do you mean

(1) (Reply)

Gods Time Is The Best / See Why A Messy Room Could Mean You Are More Creative / Obtain Your Nigeria Birth Certificate @ NPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.