Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger (57483 Views)

Ramsey Nouah, Flavour And Genevieve Nnaji In Throwback Photo / They Say I Look Like Genevieve Nnaji, How True Is This? / Artist Draws Falz, Olamide, Simi And Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by ngmgeek(m): 2:04am On Nov 25, 2015
When does saying "cute" to someone become rude? You expected her have a lengthy conversation with you but ran out of luck. Maybe you are the one who is arrogant with an attitude. You could have swept the "blogger" thing under the rug and say something else. wink

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by baby124: 2:16am On Nov 25, 2015
Celebrities that ke? Which celebrities? The ones that act films like blackberry babes 1-10
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by slimgold123(f): 3:23am On Nov 25, 2015
lolz.....
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Akbee(m): 3:39am On Nov 25, 2015
Godsgal:
mbok bo eyen adi intafiu ami nko. I promise not 2 be rude. *wink
Pls dont be ruttte mbok.
#dakhada#
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by kobonaire(m): 3:52am On Nov 25, 2015
Bloggers are a PIA after all ...
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by nigeriancuban: 4:03am On Nov 25, 2015
hmm,maybe she thought you were an end time blogger like ikeji that has painted her name red coz of the marriage saga

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by TheeReaper(m): 4:14am On Nov 25, 2015
porrigeyam:
Lol....first they will rent house and say they brought it,...they will go to Cotonou and buy car,put leather all over it and call it tear leather,.. fans will want get close to them they will start forming one useless broke celebrity.... like I always say most of us are better than this yeye pple.

Fyi...I'm not a hater just saying it the way it is. Cest fini.

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by stonecoldcafe: 4:15am On Nov 25, 2015
I wouldn't ask Genny for a pic. She has a reptation for being rude. Her reputation proceeds her.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by bigtt76(f): 4:17am On Nov 25, 2015
So wetin she want make we do naaaaaaa undecided I'm sure blogger is one of those that like bugging celebrities and rush off on to Social Media and tell just to trend for that moment #mtscheeeeeeeeeew! For God's sake both are ladies and we ladies can have our bad days ....probably Genny's and here's someone who should also understand making a mountain out of a mole hill. Thunder wen go fire her still de do press up grin
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by crackhouse(m): 4:17am On Nov 25, 2015
Why ask her for pics?. Na u bring urself down nah so she come help u match u for head.
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Sgtkoselupa: 4:18am On Nov 25, 2015
That has always been Genevieve stock in trade. Pride!

4 Likes

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by tee4naija(m): 4:43am On Nov 25, 2015
Sometimes I wonder why people always want to take pictures with these so called celebrities. Is it a must for you to take pictures with her. If geney must take pictures with everyone she meets every day, she probably wont do anything else but just taking pictures.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by delivryboy: 4:48am On Nov 25, 2015
I've heard a make up artist complain about her rudeness in the past but most people here won't see anything bad about her behavior due to obvious reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by TeeElesh: 4:57am On Nov 25, 2015
Many people don't understand what this blogger is trying to say..she said cute dismissively.
Well, don't give up on all of them..that's just Genny, shit happens so don't be discouraged..am sure if you'd told her you're the daughter of buhari, she would beg to take shots with you.
She could also be jealous as bloggers don dey get money pass them.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by justmenoni: 5:20am On Nov 25, 2015
U hv met her before as well??

quote author=nuelzy post=40372617]buh muna forget o...genny can be rude atyms...

character-wise...#her ego outweighs her alot[/quote]
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by lipstick2(f): 5:39am On Nov 25, 2015
Sisi Yemmie,sorry u hear.I feel u.That una Genesis abi Generator,Ok na Genevieve is a bloody rude.E dey vex me say the chic forget herself becos of fame.No bi only her that one wey dem dey call Stella Jerusalem abi na Damascus b worse.The women fo the industry to see themselves except Mercy Johnson.I don't advise to anybody to fan them.No vex Sister.When u hammer like am,buy gouse for banana island,she go be u for interview.
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 25, 2015
shizzy7:
Sorry babe. I stopped being overly excited whenever I see celebrities thanks to Ini Edo.
share ur experience...

I have heard several accounts of genevieves rudeness, it is no news that's her person, as Most other Nigerian celebs.... what they fail to understand is; ur fans mek u who u are, and without them, they will be no you, but in their gloom and myopic sight, they fail to understand this... My inlaw once told me a case he witnessed when sam Dede embarrassed a fan that ran to meet him...

Anyway though, as for me I 'm a celebrity of my own, and would nvr venture to meet any... save the easy going few : 2face, Don Jaz

3 Likes

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by wristbangle: 5:50am On Nov 25, 2015
pharoah7:
its because u are Yoruba...her hatred for that tribe tho..never forget she's ibo

This one no get brain at all.
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by creepsyme(f): 5:51am On Nov 25, 2015
A close friend of mine once tld me how genny snubed her at the airport wen she tried saying hello to her.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by greatricky: 6:03am On Nov 25, 2015
Bitch blogger y won't they look dwn @ u,to genny yur status no reach linda ikeji,yemi.com u can dull sha,wey u 4 lie say u b movie director or one big post.
She lukd dwn @u bitch cause u no dress fine,no swagg.
Bitch.
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 25, 2015
People who have met genny(including the ones I know) have said she's rude.
She's got an attitude and she talks in very low tone.
She always has an assistant or girls with her.

3 Likes

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by dowjones(m): 6:06am On Nov 25, 2015
The only thing worse than nollywood actors is nigerian bloggers.

So yeah, sisi yemmie you deserved. Talkative, attention seeking wannabe feminist.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 25, 2015
Speechless3:
She said cute dismissively and then she is rude? Plsss

Forget about the word, eye/body language says more in encounters. I can say "oh, you're a good girl" with a face/look that is highly insulting.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 25, 2015
Well, if it was Linda Ikeji, that won't happen. Blogger pass blogger.
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 25, 2015
Raymondenyi:
share ur experience...

I have heard several accounts of genevieves rudeness, it is no news that's her person, as Most other Nigerian celebs.... what they fail to understand is; ur fans mek u who u are, and without them, they will be no you, but in their gloom and myopic sight, they fail to understand this... My inlaw once told me a case he witnessed when sam Dede embarrassed a fan that ran to meet him...

Anyway though, as for me I 'm a celebrity of my own, and would nvr venture to meet any... save the easy going few : 2face, Don Jaz

Our female celebs have got attitude.
Genny's rudeness is something we have know for years. Surprised some people don't know.

I heard omotola is nice and warm.

Even when I see celebs, I just stare at them from a distance, and that's it.
I don't catch the celeb-fever people catch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 25, 2015
queenstlll:
Lifestyle blogger Yemisi Aiyedun popularly known as Sisi Yemmie met Genevieve Nnaji today and says the encounter was nasty.

Source:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sisi_Yemmie/status/669202206944575488?p=v

You are still unknown blogger. You need to sell drugs cocaine and your body to buy house in Banana island before you will be qualified to take pics with her.
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 25, 2015
It is well
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by princessdami: 6:21am On Nov 25, 2015
Leave gal o
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Hakeem3(m): 6:24am On Nov 25, 2015
Forgive her ehn.. She's jus upset dat Their leader kanu is still in the zoo's cage ... So dnt blame her ehn take heart ehn ...!

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 25, 2015
No need to be harsh on the blogger, she is very right, genieveve is a big time snob, u haave to make correct sense b4 u show urself, If the blogger had introduce herself as sisi yemisi related to alakija or dangote, am sure she would hv treated her better, I hv seen genieveve one on one and my dear nairalanders she is unapproachable, she has the aura dat simply says I am better dan any of u, so worship me 4rm a distance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos / Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) / Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.