Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,222 members, 7,780,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:59 PM

Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger (57433 Views)

Ramsey Nouah, Flavour And Genevieve Nnaji In Throwback Photo / They Say I Look Like Genevieve Nnaji, How True Is This? / Artist Draws Falz, Olamide, Simi And Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by toprealman: 8:23am On Nov 25, 2015
I'M SURE LINDA IKEJI, WHO MOTIVATES YOU BLOGGERS, PASSED THROUGH THIS PHASE AS WELL. JUST THAT THERE WAS NO TWITTER THEN FOR HER TO BROADCAST IT.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 25, 2015
slap1:
You have time... I will only ask to take pics with Pete Edochie, Victor Osuagwu, Nkem Owoh, Mr Ibu, Chinwetalu Agu and Gerrarahere. I no dey see others.
only man nah:..

Are u a sexist??
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Orikinla(m): 8:26am On Nov 25, 2015
Truluvguy:
That is why she cant live with a man. but bloodgger wetin u dey kill ursef with naija celibrity wey no get value?
. Genevieve Nnaji has value. She has many bankable assests. And she has special value for D'Banj to pay her more than N1million to appear in his video.

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by slap1(m): 8:36am On Nov 25, 2015
stardragon:

only man nah:..

Are u a sexist??
I'm not a sexist. For the females, it will have to be Patience Ozokwor.
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Bgorgeous: 8:37am On Nov 25, 2015
Sanchase:
Don't worry she be ashawo one kobo...

You be Weten? Armed robber. Nonsense
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Bgorgeous: 8:40am On Nov 25, 2015
Genny is never rude to anyone . The babe is busy , Busy!!! And has plenty on her mind, like a professional

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by haywhyy(m): 8:50am On Nov 25, 2015
when I saw this post.... wasn't surprised when I heard it was Genevieve. .... you can't blame her tho.... .. .. ... some of this bloggers can cook up silly stories. ... buh sisi yemmie is not one to pull of such... ... .

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by haywhyy(m): 8:51am On Nov 25, 2015
Orikinla:
. Genevieve Nnaji has value. She has many bankable assests. And she has special value for D'Banj to pay her more than N1million to appear in his video.

hmmm oro nla
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by erudean: 8:56am On Nov 25, 2015
Speechless3:
She said cute dismissively and then she is rude? Plsss
As far as I'm concerned you're even worse than the Genevieve in question. By their fruits. . .
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 25, 2015
amtaken:
Aproko blogger.

No wonder Gennie 'snubbed' your ass.

Now I know that Genny is a prophetess.

grin grin grin
I actually met genevieve, pete edochie & ramsey nouah once while they were shooting a movie at d airport. Pete edochie smiled wt u when u made eye contact. Ramsey nouahwas in a corner gisting wt fans and had d loudest voice (quite a braggard but open and friendly), genevieve was wt a friend and kept giving everyone a sideeye, like dont even come near me. And she was so rude to d makeup artists. Dt girl is a piece of work.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by AdeniyiA(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2015
simply over bloated ego undecided

& simply why they find it difficult settling down with a man, and if they do, it doesn't last...undecided
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:23am On Nov 25, 2015
Am my own celebrity am fan me so the time you realise you are import as very celebrity the better for you
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by vikeyz(m): 9:25am On Nov 25, 2015
Ok, sorry
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 25, 2015
toprealman:
I'M SURE LINDA IKEJI, WHO MOTIVATES YOU BLOGGERS, PASSED THROUGH THIS PHASE AS WELL. JUST THAT THERE WAS NO TWITTER THEN FOR HER TO BROADCAST IT.

Ur so ignorant. Not every nigerian blogger even schooled in Nigeria. Do u know how many bloggers/vloggers and types of blogs there are in the world & how long theyve exisyed? So every blogger is now copying linda. Lindaikeji ko, linda kokoji ni. So linda thot of blogging in a vision, she didnt see it somewhere. Mscheew!

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Hakeem3(m): 10:00am On Nov 25, 2015
londongal03:
fool@40
Hahah e pain u bah..!!! Kpele too grin
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by FRANKOXY(m): 10:05am On Nov 25, 2015
She's afraid that they might write that you both are lesbians. Move on.
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by toprealman: 11:15am On Nov 25, 2015
janellemonae:

Ur so ignorant. Not every nigerian blogger even schooled in Nigeria. Do u know how many bloggers/vloggers and types of blogs there are in the world & how long theyve exisyed? So every blogger is now copying linda. Lindaikeji ko, linda kokoji ni. So linda thot of blogging in a vision, she didnt see it somewhere. Mscheew!
LOL, WHAT A LEGEND YOU ARE. SO WHAT IS THE CONNECTION BETWEEN SCHOOLING ABROAD AND THE ISSUE AT HAND? I WONDER WHY THEY DIDN'T TEACH YOU HOW TO SPELL IN THAT YOUR ABROAD WHERE YOU CLAIM TO HAVE "SCHOOLED"! WHEN IT COMES TO SHOWING CERTIFICATE, MY DEAR, NA YOU GO RUN.
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 25, 2015
toprealman:
LOL, WHAT A LEGEND YOU ARE. SO WHAT IS THE CONNECTION BETWEEN SCHOOLING ABROAD AND THE ISSUE AT HAND? I WONDER WHY THEY DIDN'T TEACH YOU HOW TO SPELL IN THAT YOUR ABROAD WHERE YOU CLAIM TO HAVE "SCHOOLED"! WHEN IT COMES TO SHOWING CERTIFICATE, MY DEAR, NA YOU GO RUN.

When i say they didnt school in naija, im tellin ur brain dt they dont live in 9ja and are more likely to have learnt blogging from d numerous sources abroad and not one lindaikeji whose website they know nothing about. Get it now? Lindaikejis fan.
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Mariojane(f): 11:25am On Nov 25, 2015
amtaken:
Aproko blogger.

No wonder Gennie 'snubbed' your ass.

Now I know that Genny is a prophetess.

grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by toprealman: 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
janellemonae:

When i say they didnt school in naija, im tellin ur brain dt they dont live in 9ja and are more likely to have learnt blogging from d numerous sources abroad and not one lindaikeji whose website they know nothing about. Get it now? Lindaikejis fan.
I HOPE WHOEVER DID THIS TO YOU IS STILL ALIVE. I DO NOT 'FAN' ANYONE FYI. YOUR ABILITY TO COMPREHEND IS NOT MY FAULT. I'M SORRY ABOUT THAT DEAR. I PRAY YOU GET BETTER SOON.
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by REDRADARRR(m): 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
AdeniyiA:
simply over bloated ego undecided

& simply why they find it difficult settling down with a man, and if they do, it doesn't last...undecided

How them wan take settle down wen all the GOVERNORS and permit me to say assistant Governors dey Bang them and them no dey do credit atall
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by londoner: 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
I'm sure no one commenting here actually follows Sisi Yemmie. I regularly follow her YouTube page. She has one of the most lovely personalities with a beautiful spirit. Seriously Genny made a mistake here by thinking all bloggers are the same. They are not. Check Sisi Yemmie out on her YouTube channel where she shares her daily life and that of her family as well as cooking and makeup tips, I have NEVER seen her gossip and she does not even mention celebs on her channel AT ALL.

Genny embarrassed herself this time. Sisi Yemmie is the better person...BY FAR.

3 Likes

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
LOL grin grin grin grin grin VALUE WITHOUT RESPECT FOR HUMANITY IS USELESS.
Orikinla:
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by londoner: 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
Truluvguy:
LOL grin grin grin grin grin VALUE WITHOUT RESPECT FOR HUMANITY IS USELESS.

Exactly, Genny devalued herself by being rude and sarcastic to a fan. Without fans she will no longer be in demand. She should humble herself and remember that.
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
grin ENDTIME BLOGGERS grin
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Consultville(m): 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lol...... Pele.

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by FirstLadyNaija(f): 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
Blogging is not an easy job. Even FirstLadyNaija
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by coolcalm13(f): 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
Nawa for some people sha. Because she said cute... Wat were u expecting her to say? My sister is just like that most times that doesn't mean she is being rude bt she just doesn't see the need to say more. The only part m NT too happy with is her NT taking a picture with u. At least its her fans has supported her to this extend.
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Kirinwa: 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
Speechless3:
She said cute dismissively and then she is rude? Plsss

She wouldn't gene snap pictures with me? Abi bomb dey her head.
Me self na celeb I be. Walai. Go ask my Mama.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ruggedman Reacts To Photos Of Naira Marley In Court / Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) / Hulk Hogan Marries Sky Daily (His 3rd Marriage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.