Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

If You Used This Book, Then You Are Too Old (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Used This Book, Then You Are Too Old (photo) (5720 Views)

If You've Used This Book Before, Go And Marry / If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) / GUYS! Who Still Remembers The Title Of This Book? - SEE PHOTO! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Used This Book, Then You Are Too Old (photo) by Pheals(f): 10:40am On Nov 25, 2015
the book is now 99yrs old .. can still remember
Re: If You Used This Book, Then You Are Too Old (photo) by Pheals(f): 10:42am On Nov 25, 2015
Niyinficient:

Now, see the Yoruba Version: Exercise Book = ede times Ede, remi coni iya, segun elere boolu, odabo odabo kayode! grin

Omo, I miss those good days! Whr there existed btw us kids, no tribal sentiments, no hate words, no faggotasses, no paedophile, no rapist! Everything was so good, so natural!
cheesy Bro U go school pass
Re: If You Used This Book, Then You Are Too Old (photo) by Xhaka(m): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2015
This is where you people invented Ede x Ede grin
Re: If You Used This Book, Then You Are Too Old (photo) by Temiyeoluwa04(f): 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
I wonder what memory children of today have.
Olympic book taught me how to spell EXERCISE till today.. Lolsss
It goes does.. Ede times ede, remi koni iya, segun elere boolu, odabo odabo kayode!!!
Re: If You Used This Book, Then You Are Too Old (photo) by passionz(f): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
some of u indomie generations will b forming u used this book! SING ALONG o my home o my home! wen shall I see my home wen shall I see my beautiful home I will never forget my home. mama jellof rice

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Book, Then You Are Too Old (photo) by titi4fola(f): 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
ogorkojo:
Then I used to think that man was lying dead. I never saw it as a sport.
OMG!!! same here, I just had a good look at him.
Re: If You Used This Book, Then You Are Too Old (photo) by damiloladuke: 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
hmmmmm

PRESIDENT BUHARI MUST SEE MY SIGNATURE
Re: If You Used This Book, Then You Are Too Old (photo) by Oppypoppy: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
Haaaa I used it in primary.
Re: If You Used This Book, Then You Are Too Old (photo) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
Beginning time book undecided
Re: If You Used This Book, Then You Are Too Old (photo) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
oluwajjayfabric:
Chai... C as time flies.. mehn I need husband o.. cry
Take the guy in the pic na.Start by flirting with him,the rest will be taken care of by nature. wink
DISCLAIMER:....
Re: If You Used This Book, Then You Are Too Old (photo) by Erums(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
...memories brought back...thanks Op
Re: If You Used This Book, Then You Are Too Old (photo) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
Edet x edet remi comi iya segun elele ballu odabo odabo kehinde grin
Re: If You Used This Book, Then You Are Too Old (photo) by Nobody: 2:42am On Nov 26, 2015
Wow!!! Used many of these and I still get those that my Mum kept them in a safe place!!!
Re: If You Used This Book, Then You Are Too Old (photo) by moststylish(m): 3:06am On Nov 26, 2015
eze x eze rice customer is selling eba
Re: If You Used This Book, Then You Are Too Old (photo) by Chubhie: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2015
maureensylvia:

we sing our own like this...ede x ede rice customer I see ede.......for book we sing book beans oloko oloko kres

uptil now if want to spell exercise I will sing that song to remember the spelling.
LOL. Thought I was the only one. I did that ede*ede stuff few days ago and laughed hard at myself and someone thought I was nuts. I just told her indomie generation won't understand.
Re: If You Used This Book, Then You Are Too Old (photo) by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 26, 2015
Princeparix:
E d get two colours..

This one and the brown one... Used the book to sabi how to spell exercise

Ede x ede rice camphor is smelling everywhere.
The other colour (Brown) is 2A for English while this is for maths...
No jokes I am of the stone age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Used This Book, Then You Are Too Old (photo) by vikkeee(m): 8:39am On Nov 26, 2015
Choi I don old oh
Re: If You Used This Book, Then You Are Too Old (photo) by harristo(m): 8:42am On Nov 26, 2015
dominique:
None of you guys spelt Olympic ni?
Olu
Leave
Your
Mother
Police
Is
Coming

I did but, in Edo state we used Osaro instead of Olu. grin

Anyway the book is not far back enough, as it's something I used in late primary school / late 90s.

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Book, Then You Are Too Old (photo) by harristo(m): 8:46am On Nov 26, 2015
Temiyeoluwa04:
I wonder what memory children of today have.
Olympic book taught me how to spell EXERCISE till today.. Lolsss
It goes does.. Ede times ede, remi koni iya, segun elere boolu, odabo odabo kayode!!!

You are right, I remember back in primary school exercise was the one word I was finding difficult to learn how to spell, and that Eze X Eze was what I used to memorize the spelling back then. cheesy
Nice to see someone who had the same experience.

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Book, Then You Are Too Old (photo) by harristo(m): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
Olympic; is translated thus: obi leave your mother police is coming... :DD

Good old days...but ain't dah old.

Yep aint that old. But I guess it's old for some people though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! / When The Teacher Keep Saying "Keep This In The Back Of Ur Mind" PIC / Why Is The AK-74 Not As Popular As The AK-47?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.