Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) (33036 Views)

Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me / Victoria Inyama Slams Tonto Dikeh For Calling Mercy Johnson's Daughter "Witch" / Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) by Zi: 7:41am On Nov 25, 2015
akpanikpe:
Husband nko?
Na em dey take the pishures tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) by papermill: 7:41am On Nov 25, 2015
Ok, next
Re: Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 7:42am On Nov 25, 2015
bronzegoddess:
I looooooove this woman. Fine fine lady smiley

a ah mogbe are you sure ?

because the op said with her family but the papa no dey there abi nah that small boy be the HUS-B ?
Re: Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) by Bantino(m): 7:42am On Nov 25, 2015
Take your male kids to the barber's shop nah, ah ah
Re: Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) by Trapnews: 7:44am On Nov 25, 2015
Another public toilet! undecided

Re: Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 7:44am On Nov 25, 2015
rosemary564:
adorable photos

please family is made up of a man a woman and there children
thet look good but were is the many
Re: Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) by martha89: 7:47am On Nov 25, 2015
Still pretty. One of my favorite from the 90s.
Re: Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) by Missonas(f): 7:48am On Nov 25, 2015
What trips me most about this woman is her privacy. Very coded. Rock steady ma'am!
Re: Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) by manny4life(m): 7:48am On Nov 25, 2015
Damn, I remember this girl way back... Cute family.
Re: Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) by Missonas(f): 7:49am On Nov 25, 2015
Cyriloha:

please family is made up of a man a woman and there children
thet look good but were is the many
Passed on. Family is what u make of it
Re: Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) by khristals(m): 7:49am On Nov 25, 2015
u just had to bring the whole family album Here abi
Re: Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) by missKiffy(f): 7:50am On Nov 25, 2015
Cute kiss
Re: Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) by Coldfeets: 7:51am On Nov 25, 2015
All diz people sharing people's pictures online, I hope you know you MUST have the full image rights to share those pictures in the first place, right? Because the owners of those images can sue you if they so choose.

Remember, Seun will not save you or come to your rescue because you are solely responsible for whatever you post on nairaland.

A word is enuff for the wise.
Re: Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) by frontshield: 7:52am On Nov 25, 2015
Hmmm....dis life is funny..I can remember those days wen she was d hottest chick In nollywood,she controls more fans Dan tonto dike of today...had a crush for her those days sha....for the records.. she really luks luvly with her kids...

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 25, 2015
Her boys hair look unkempt.
Re: Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) by Panzerfaust(m): 7:57am On Nov 25, 2015
FWESH MILF.
Re: Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) by MAKLIZ: 7:58am On Nov 25, 2015
akpanikpe:
Husband nko?

Abi oooo. where the husband
Re: Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 8:00am On Nov 25, 2015
Beautiful!!!

There is nothing like motherhood grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) by doris107: 8:04am On Nov 25, 2015
Daminaj1:

that makes two of us

am sure we are more than one million that love this lady. one of her film Dracula or something was a guide to me when I was faced with infertility issue, it guided me to be conscious of where to go and what to ask for no matter the pressure I was very careful not to make mistake to ask from the devil. oh my victorious Victoria do you remember how your parents and the guests died in that film on your birthday while they were dining and wining when the demons that gave you to her as a child appeared on your birthday party? cos she felt God was too slow in granting her request so she asked for a child directly from the devil? oh Victoria that film is second to none, I and my two blessings are saying hi to you right now together we say mmua! we love you. pls come out and start acting for us.
Re: Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 25, 2015
Old cargo.
Re: Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 25, 2015
bronzegoddess:
I looooooove this woman. Fine fine lady smiley
But i don't know her!!!
Re: Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 25, 2015
My favourite actress back then. Good to see her and her lovely kids.
Re: Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) by martineverest(m): 8:22am On Nov 25, 2015
Nollywood actors of then were naturally beautiful without changing their skin color, unlike nollywood of now....
Black is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) by fireforfire: 8:28am On Nov 25, 2015
Cnt she cut d boys hair to look neat n presentable
Re: Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) by niggi4life(m): 8:33am On Nov 25, 2015
I used to love Victoria Iyanma back then too, very beautiful lady, she's got this infectious smile
Re: Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) by pazienza(m): 8:49am On Nov 25, 2015
doris107:

am sure we are more than one million that love this lady. one of her film Dracula or something was a guide to me when I was faced with infertility issue, it guided me to be conscious of where to go and what to ask for no matter the pressure I was very careful not to make mistake to ask from the devil. oh my victorious Victoria do you remember how your parents and the guests died in that film on your birthday while they were dining and wining when the demons that gave you to her as a child appeared on your birthday party? cos she felt God was too slow in granting her request so she asked for a child directly from the devil? oh Victoria that film is second to none, I and my two blessings are saying hi to you right now together we say mmua! we love you. pls come out and start acting for us.

I think it's BARACUDA! She looked so beautiful in that movie. Definitely one of my favorite nollywood actresses of those days.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) by bronzegoddess(f): 9:17am On Nov 25, 2015
Chosen1984:
But i don't know her!!!
how old are you. She reigned in d 90s
Re: Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) by ReachHard: 9:20am On Nov 25, 2015
Who can still remember this song?

"Thomaaas, Thomas...Agafu; Timooooo, Timo...Ofeke" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) by Elle277(f): 9:27am On Nov 25, 2015
she's beautiful!
Re: Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) by arabianights: 9:37am On Nov 25, 2015
akpanikpe:
Husband nko?

Must she put up her husband for you to see?..... over here in Nigeria, dont you go to parks and see mums with their kids ?
why must you add negativity to this?
Re: Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 25, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Am at least 10yrs older than you
Re: Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 25, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Am at least 10yrs older than you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Simi's 30th Birthday Party / Pretty Mike: "If I Die Today, I Die Alone, What Family Owes Me Is To Mourn" / I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.