Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

President Buhari Returns From Iran(photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Returns From Iran(photo) (28121 Views)

Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo / Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Returns From Umrah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Returns From Iran(photo) by Alhajipaulo(m): 9:49am On Nov 25, 2015
onatisi:
campaign promises ke!!!! The dullard doesn't even know he is now the president ,he still sees himself as a presidential candidate!!!
punch. line of the day grin
onatisi:
campaign promises ke!!!! The dullard doesn't even know he is now the president ,he still sees himself as a presidential candidate!!!
punch. line of the day

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns From Iran(photo) by mirexxx(f): 10:01am On Nov 25, 2015
permsec:
And one Mumu bros sitting close to me today when chelsea was playing against macabi tel-aviv said "All this PDP people dont want Buhari to succeed".

In some of his miserable points, he stated that the senate doesnt want to approve the #413 billion naira as requested by SAY BARBER.

I only asked him 2 questions.

1. Did you believe in subsidy as at 7 months ago?

2. Are the Apc members at the Red chambers not much than the PDP? So where is the sabotage coming from?

He resorted to spewing Jargons and backing it up with insults coupled with "16years of PDP's rule brouhaha" Then i gave up on the ZOMBIE.

Idiot wan use bet9ja money feed him family and Dynamo Kiev don spoil am.

Ask Femi Adesina about their trip to Iran, If he's not calling you a wailer then you are sounding like a broken tape....

THIS GOVERNMENT HAS NOTHING TO OFFER!!!!!!!!
gringringrin
Re: President Buhari Returns From Iran(photo) by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 25, 2015
Welcome Mr. President, the first person i will like to report to you is this Jamb registrar, Dibu Ojerinde who has decided to fraud jambite by posting false information on their portal that jamb scratch card is 4500 and registration 700, but in available banks is 5500 and 1000 for registration. We cant cant continue like this in our country.
Re: President Buhari Returns From Iran(photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:34am On Nov 25, 2015
He don dey bleach o...Na bigman and enjoy presido b diz ab oki own
Re: President Buhari Returns From Iran(photo) by dna4ril(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
Well,Welcome home PMB,

My appeal to you is that in the face of the countless no of hardship facing the average nigerian, swing into action plans realistic and soon enough, that which can be felt to the common good of all and save us all this paper work.

Nigerians are beginning to fall short of patience on seeing the dividends of trusting in your campaign promises.
it's well over 6 months now as the president,that's over 10% of your time as the president on a single tenure. ur travelling , fyn just hope it reflects in due time cos time isn't on your side.

Even Christians no when They pay 10 % income as a bargain for blessing from God,he promises to open the windows of heaven as his own part of the deal instantly, ceteris Paribus.
neida a fan or a critic, just expressn mysef.
Re: President Buhari Returns From Iran(photo) by toshmann(m): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
permsec:
And one Mumu bros sitting close to me today when chelsea was playing against macabi tel-aviv said "All this PDP people dont want Buhari to succeed".

In some of his miserable points, he stated that the senate doesnt want to approve the #413 billion naira as requested by SAY BARBER.

I only asked him 2 questions.

1. Did you believe in subsidy as at 7 months ago?

2. Are the Apc members at the Red chambers not much than the PDP? So where is the sabotage coming from?

He resorted to spewing Jargons and backing it up with insults coupled with "16years of PDP's rule brouhaha" Then i gave up on the ZOMBIE.

Idiot wan use bet9ja money feed him family and Dynamo Kiev don spoil am.

Ask Femi Adesina about their trip to Iran, If he's not calling you a wailer then you are sounding like a broken tape....

THIS GOVERNMENT HAS NOTHING TO OFFER!!!!!!!!

And Nigerians deserve it. Every government is a reflection of the people, Somehow. Nigerians will defend this government, they will re-elect the same mediocrity in 2019, and the mediocrity will continue down the drain.
Re: President Buhari Returns From Iran(photo) by onatisi(m): 7:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
onatisi:
I can bet it with anybody that this man will still travel out 3 times before the end of this year.

Re: President Buhari Returns From Iran(photo) by onatisi(m): 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
After Malta he will still travel 2more times before Xmas .
Re: President Buhari Returns From Iran(photo) by omoadeleye(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
grin sorry oo.... Like i have know that he is going to disapoint nigerians... When they were shouting that Buhari is the right man for the betterment of this country i just kept consoling them that this hype is too much for him that he can never deliver but they were just yabing me back that my mind is full of negative thougths. I also told them that a devil we have known for long is better than the Angel just emerging.. Yet they wont listen to my Gospel now see whats has become of them... Our president has been dreaming of tours... So wait till he mark attendance in every countries then we can now start enjoying the fruit of our DemoCRAZY.... SAY Baba!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo, Toyin Saraki, Bolanle Ambode At HID Awolowo's Burial (photos) / Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) / US To Press Nigeria To Devalue Naira - Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.