Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven (30952 Views)

Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution / 'Parish Priest Removed His Cassock & Hid At The Altar - Ozubulu Attack Survivor / Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Adesiji77: 12:48am On Nov 25, 2015
The General Overseer, The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has said he has no doubt in his mind that the late matriarch of the Awolowo family, Chief Hannah Idowu Dideolu Awolowo, is resting with the Lord.

He said this on Tuesday while holding a private prayer session with the family at their Ikenne residence.

The cleric, who arrived the Awolowo home at 1pm, headed straight to the Efunyela Hall, where the prayer session was held with family members, relations, friends and other well wishers in attendance.

He said, “By the special grace of God and because of my interaction with Mama, I have no doubt at all that she is in heaven now.”

Adeboye, who shared his experience with the audience on how he was privileged to confirm that Mama was resting in heaven, explained that he had a personal encounter with her two weeks before her death.

He said, “Before Mama passed on, she was making a request and I was contacted. I won’t go into details about the request but I was abroad and when I came back I saw her and we had a little discussion before she passed away. As a result of that, I have no doubt that Mama is resting with the Lord.”

Adeboye used the occasion to appeal to the congregation who gathered inside the hall to also work to make heaven, stressing that nobody knew when death would come.

He added, “You have to consider your own case because all of us can’t say when it will be our turn. Would you end up resting with the Lord or you end up on the other side? The choice is yours.”

He later prayed to God to make the family members stronger and united even after the demise of their parents.

He said, “We want it said that after the transition of Papa and Mama, the Awolowo family became stronger and bigger. We don’t want a situation where things will now begin to diminish. We want to pray for the legacy they are leaving behind that the Almighty God will keep the legacy and move the children to higher heights.”

Meanwhile, the Ogun State governorship candidate of the Unity Party of Nigeria, in the last general elections, Prince Rotimi Paseda, has described the late HID, her late husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo, as exceptional leaders who stood for the cause of the masses.

He said this at Ikenne on Tuesday during a farewell programme organised in her honour.

Paseda said until politicians learnt to put the welfare of the masses first by providing free education, free health care, employment and integrated rural development for the people, the country would not experience the desired development.

http://punchng.com/im-sure-hid-is-in-heaven-says-adeboye/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by uboma(m): 6:55am On Nov 25, 2015
Adeboye can not tell who's in heaven and who's not.

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by bettercreature(m): 8:34am On Nov 25, 2015
Another fake prediction,if she is truely AWOLOWO'S WIFE,i dont think she can make Heaven ,She did not confess all the crime commited by her husband before she died.Most people believe Awolowo is a saint but he committed so many crimes underground

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by looseweight: 8:34am On Nov 25, 2015
Mama HID must have given her life to Christ before she passed on..

Check my profile for anything partaking to weight loss and loosing belly fat

9 Likes

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by fpeter(f): 8:35am On Nov 25, 2015
good, she made it right with her Creator before passing on.

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by allanphash7(m): 8:35am On Nov 25, 2015
Which heaven?

Adeboye can lie

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 25, 2015
nice.....

[b]
Meanwhile.....

Have you gotten any of the brilliantlights media fiverr training packages today? If not what are you waiting for?

We can't all complain of joblessness while doing nothing about it. Start your own business today and don't wait for employees who may never look at your cv. Fiverr is one of the world's foremost website for freelancers offering services in high demand by business people all over the world. You can begin to offer same services and start making money to your Nigerian bank account and living financially stable wether you are job hunting or not. But first, you need to know what services you want to offer to these experts who require top quality service. We have packaged 5 of the hottest selling services and want you to learn and start making money from them right now. They are:

ARTICLE WRITING
GRAPHICS DESIGN
VIDEO AND ANIMATION
WEB DESIGN AND
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT

Each include hours of step by step Training Videos by our Fiverr gurus covering everything from opening a profitable US account and creating gigs to delivering your services to customers from all over the world to receiving payments in your local bank in Nigeria, as well as tools required for each service. We are a reputable company with the interest of Nigerians seeking a better life at heart.This is as short as this ad can be.

Visit my Nairaland thread to get started todayThe Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread [/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 25, 2015
U can't be so sure Boss!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Dottore: 8:35am On Nov 25, 2015
It's well o

1 Like

Mucheeew..

Then abacha is in heaven too... ..

Its high time pastors stayed quiet to naija issues b4 they misfire....

10 Likes

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by boboLIL(m): 8:35am On Nov 25, 2015
Oga no pass ur boundary oh u r not God....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by hazyfm1: 8:35am On Nov 25, 2015
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by damton(m): 8:35am On Nov 25, 2015
Is Baba Adeboye not walking the line on that one.

Just curious

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Joejonah(m): 8:35am On Nov 25, 2015
Which of the heavens, because if she is present in that of Christians she can't escape the hell of Muslims, hindustan, Buddhist and she still have about 3000 hell fires to attend.

15 Likes 1 Share

smiley
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by NOBODYY: 8:36am On Nov 25, 2015
If you dont agree with him..just politely swerve..
Dont speak ill of a man of God oo... i talk my own lipsrsealed

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by dejavski(m): 8:36am On Nov 25, 2015
uboma:
Adeboye can not tell who's in heaven and who's not.

He shouldn't have said that

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Charlydot2(m): 8:36am On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by hybeenoni: 8:36am On Nov 25, 2015
As if he is the secretary of the Heaven's gate.

Smh shocked

18 Likes

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by bolajioginni: 8:36am On Nov 25, 2015
Mtchewwwwwww has he been there?
Rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Miracle4Sure: 8:36am On Nov 25, 2015
Yeah

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 25, 2015
People will soon go and be checking their heaven status

Text status to 1111 to know if your grandfather is in heaven.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by geesilver(m): 8:37am On Nov 25, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by parzdor(m): 8:37am On Nov 25, 2015
PARZDORLEE
Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by helphelp: 8:37am On Nov 25, 2015
Don't play God sir

I know say Bible talk something about "even the righteous"

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by KUNZEH(m): 8:37am On Nov 25, 2015
story story....

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by sule17(m): 8:37am On Nov 25, 2015
If he don't say that hw can he ean money?

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by benjsniper33: 8:37am On Nov 25, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by aventura: 8:37am On Nov 25, 2015
na you dey take attendance for heaven shey?

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by menix(m): 8:37am On Nov 25, 2015
Abeg make una no crucify Adeboye ooo, the man made a Figurative speech..

Nah Purgatory the woman dey for now pending when them see the spare key of Heaven cous Audu of Kogi state don swallow the main key when them tell am say him name no dey even purgatory register talkless Heaven own.

5 Likes

Re: Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 25, 2015
How does her salvation or damnation concern anybody?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ayelala Deity / Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! / The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.