Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Pastor Adeboye: "I Am Sure Mama Awolowo Is In Heaven" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye: "I Am Sure Mama Awolowo Is In Heaven" (1025 Views)

Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! / Awolowo Is Nigeria’s Best Politician Ever - Pete Edochie / Mama Awolowo (H. I. D Awolowo) Dies At 99 Years.- TheNews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye: "I Am Sure Mama Awolowo Is In Heaven" by JumiR: 1:06am On Nov 25, 2015
The General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God(RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has said he knows that the late matriarch of the Awolowo family, Chief Hannah Idowu Dideolu Awolowo, is in heaven. Adeboye made this disclosure on Tuesday while holding a private prayer session with the Awolowo family at their Ikenne residence. In his words, Adeboye said, “By the special grace of God and because of my interaction with Mama, I have no doubt at all that she is in heaven now. Before Mama passed on, she was making a request and I was contacted. I won’t go into details about the request but I was abroad and when I came back I saw her and we had a little discussion before she passed away. As a result of that, I have no doubt that Mama is resting with the Lord.”

Urging close family members, friends and other well-wishers in attendance to also work to make heaven, Adeboye added, “You have to consider your own case because all of us can’t say when it will be our turn. Would you end up resting with the Lord or you end up on the other side? The choice is yours. We want it said that after the transition of Papa and Mama, the Awolowo family became stronger and bigger. We don’t want a situation where things will now begin to diminish. We want to pray for the legacy they are leaving behind that the Almighty God will keep the legacy and move the children to higher heights.”

http://dawntodusknews.com/pastor-adeboye-i-am-sure-mama-awolowo-is-in-heaven/
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Am Sure Mama Awolowo Is In Heaven" by Teeside12(m): 1:11am On Nov 25, 2015
Hmm...I'll make heaven also by his grace

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Am Sure Mama Awolowo Is In Heaven" by CACAWA(m): 1:11am On Nov 25, 2015
and what about papa? any idea?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Am Sure Mama Awolowo Is In Heaven" by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 25, 2015
I hear u sir!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Am Sure Mama Awolowo Is In Heaven" by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 25, 2015
CACAWA:
and what about papa? any idea?
Go sleep
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Am Sure Mama Awolowo Is In Heaven" by CACAWA(m): 1:17am On Nov 25, 2015
Oyind17:

Go sleep
with who?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Am Sure Mama Awolowo Is In Heaven" by moderation2020: 1:18am On Nov 25, 2015
u mean dat scratched face prostitute, NO WAY

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Am Sure Mama Awolowo Is In Heaven" by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 25, 2015
CACAWA:
with who?
with your pillow tongue

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Am Sure Mama Awolowo Is In Heaven" by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 25, 2015
moderation2020:
u mean dat scratched face prostitute, NO WAY

Anuofia
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Am Sure Mama Awolowo Is In Heaven" by moderation2020: 1:26am On Nov 25, 2015
Oyind17:

Anuofia
Anumpam, infact ibu Anumpor grin bloody anumanu

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Am Sure Mama Awolowo Is In Heaven" by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 25, 2015
moderation2020:

Anumpam, infact ibu Anumpor grin bloody anumanu
Back to sender
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Am Sure Mama Awolowo Is In Heaven" by moderation2020: 1:30am On Nov 25, 2015
Oyind17:
Back to sender
resent to target

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Am Sure Mama Awolowo Is In Heaven" by harcole: 2:21am On Nov 25, 2015
Good testimony
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Am Sure Mama Awolowo Is In Heaven" by hammariise(m): 2:27am On Nov 25, 2015
Pishure or idontbilivit grin

Or did he has a screenshot to prove his claims grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Am Sure Mama Awolowo Is In Heaven" by likila: 2:31am On Nov 25, 2015
is this Lie Mohammed in disguise?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Am Sure Mama Awolowo Is In Heaven" by vislabraye(m): 2:40am On Nov 25, 2015
Thank God for her.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Am Sure Mama Awolowo Is In Heaven" by tafabaloo(m): 4:06am On Nov 25, 2015
Good
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "I Am Sure Mama Awolowo Is In Heaven" by obiak4(m): 5:25am On Nov 25, 2015
Winners have the keys to the gate of hell,redeem now sees who goes to heaven and hell.
Pastoprenuer everywhere is he trying to make a business statement so that the abacha will enquire if thier father also made heaven or ibb asking if he too will be able to make heaven
stop the lies and rumours, we at the reformed ogboni confraternity(ROF) will never say what we are unable to prove and that is TRUTH ALL MEN SHOULD SEEK.
BLESSED BE

(1) (Reply)

Why Igbos Are Nigeria's Chosen Tribe / Great Ife And The Failure Of The Gown - By Reuben Abati / What Was Buratai Doing In Zaria When Army Command Centre Is In Maiduguri??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.