Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Question Of The DAY - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The DAY (665 Views)

Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The DAY by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 25, 2015
No fuel, No electricity! Yet everybody is online, even booking space on fb topics...the question is what are you using to charge your phone?
Re: Question Of The DAY by tripplephi: 1:45am On Nov 25, 2015
ABJDOT:
No fuel, No electricity! Yet everybody is online, even booking space on fb topics...the question is what are you using to charge your phone?

HAVE YOU HEARED OF SOLAR POWER BANK

1 Like

Re: Question Of The DAY by phelanor(m): 3:07am On Nov 25, 2015
have you heard of kerosene?

1 Like

Re: Question Of The DAY by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 25, 2015
ABJDOT:
i got all.. .. .
Re: Question Of The DAY by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 25, 2015
I use oxygen to charge my phone tongue

1 Like

Re: Question Of The DAY by Akposkool(m): 6:01am On Nov 25, 2015
I dey use your kondo take charge. Useless question of the day. You think everywhere is experiencing electricity black out like your area?
Re: Question Of The DAY by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 25, 2015
phelanor:
have you heard of kerosene?
no..I haven't is that what you've been using?
Re: Question Of The DAY by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 25, 2015
Eve0000:
I use oxygen to charge my phone tongue
gringrin
Re: Question Of The DAY by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 25, 2015
Akposkool:
I dey use your kondo take charge. Useless question of the day.
You think everywhere is experiencing electricity black out like your area?
You're so rude with your comment....... Well there's no electricity in my area, since sunday and also scarcity of petrol.
Re: Question Of The DAY by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 25, 2015
We do have constant power supply here.
Re: Question Of The DAY by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 25, 2015
ABJDOT:
The previous fuel scarcity we experienced before this was worse. People still charged phones.
Re: Question Of The DAY by Laveda(f): 6:57am On Nov 25, 2015
Candle tongue

(1) (Reply)

Romancelanders, Don't You Guys Like My Idea? / Woman Dies On First Date With The Man She Met Online / 20 Things A Guy Shouldn’t Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.