Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu (8875 Views)

Idoma People Disown Biafra Struggle / Idoma People Disown Biafra, Warn Nnamdi Kanu / S’east Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Iykopee(m): 7:07am On Nov 25, 2015
Yeske2:
You guys should fall within topic because i know some people are trying to derail the thread by posting unnecessary pictures.
Topic is SE traders dissociate themselves from Kanu, IPOB.

Its appalling u dont even know the meaning of SE traders. how cud any1 take u seriously?
Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by manny4life(m): 7:15am On Nov 25, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Lol silly arguments? Argue foolishly? lol broses easy biko I'm matured for all this that's why I'll always respect people's opinion no matter their views or belief..

Learn that Bro. its a small world, have a nice day..

Lekwanu'm anya o, I just reechoed your sentiments... NO hard feelings..

1 Like

Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Yeske2(m): 7:17am On Nov 25, 2015
EasternLion:
Ok, I am a business man, I have a shop in Onitsha main market, but my main business outlet is in Ariaria, alright, I am 100% Pro-Biafra IPOB, i have joined the protest like 5 times in Aba only and one in Onitsha.

The problem with us traders is just "profit and loss", we do not think of anything else.

Why am I not surprised, because Dir Nnamdi Kanu tells people the traders the hard truth...
These people never issued any statement, when police or ndlea will come inside the market and shoot dead their members for nothing sake except not giving bribes.

The Ariaria chapter chairman wanted to play Igbo man sense until the whole market warned him to steer clear for sake of his family.

These people do not think of the welfare of others or even the future of others except to make profit, make money, save enough for them and their immediate family, "Ihe mu na umu ga-eri" syndrome.

If they think they have power, when next IPOB demands Onitsha main market, Ariaria and Ahia Ohuru should be shut down, let them come out and say against it, they will go down faster that Russian jet shot down by Turkey.

They can issue all the press statements they like, but the biggest IPOB zone in Biafraland is Ariaria zone made up of 95% Ariaria traders.

Soon, all markets in Igboland will be ordered to close for solidarity march, I dare them to come and say against it.

Fools.
This same argument is never helping the Biafran cause, everyone 'must' tow your line or as usual.
Others must be allowed to air their views because they have the right just as you IPOB touts do but no way.
Shops you have indeed.
The more reason very many groups are disowning the struggle.

7 Likes

Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Yeske2(m): 7:19am On Nov 25, 2015
Iykopee:

Its appalling u dont even know the meaning of SE traders. how cud any1 take u seriously?
Educate me then and tell me what SEAMATA means please, thanks in advance.

6 Likes

Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by manny4life(m): 7:20am On Nov 25, 2015
Yeske2:
This same argument is never helping the Biafran cause, everyone 'must' tow your line or as usual.
Others must be allowed to air their views because they have the right just as you IPOB touts do but no way.
Shops you have indeed.
The more reason very many groups are disowning the struggle.

Bia nwokem, I know I've been missing on NL recently, but is it the same "You" as in in the crew of "Onlytruth"? If you are, you would know what I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by ikechu1278: 7:23am On Nov 25, 2015
Rose2014:

Coming from same guy that was insulting the protesters and calling them illiterate traders

Now he has dived in to celebrate a statement from the so called "illiterate traders"

Ike gwuru ndi Yoruba

Back to topic, if Ohaneze didn't protest, youths disown Biafra, traders disown Biafra, politicians disown Biafra,everybody claims they disown Biafra, who then do u think are the millions of protesters we see everyday? (Million dollar question)

It doesn't take a genius to know that all this "press release" nonsense is APC doing their usual propaganda. Instead of them actual giving out a freaking referendum, they pathetically creating propaganda all over the media hoping that'll stop the movement. Ask yourself if traders were against IPOB and Massob movement then why each time Massob requested for a complete shut down of market, the trader obliged to the request. Even when IPOB requested it, not demand but requested, likewise all markets in igboland shut down...nobody opened their shops. In addition, if traders were against IPOB then like you said, who protested? I guess It must be chinese people in black face that magically appeared in Biafra and Niggeria to protest.

Abeg stop wasting your time listening to this BS. Ever since that Laurette Onochie lady, who is an APC card carrying member and a "yes massa" to Buhari, did a press release and deemed herself "Ndi anioma elder" while professing how "anioma is against biafra", I learned instantly all this "press release" nonsense is just bunch of propaganda from that dullard wey call himself president and that shithole political trash wey call itself political party.

Even the obi of onitsha story I'm starting to doubt it too. Why? Because if you know onitsha peeps, you would know they follow everything their king says like a sheep. That man is never wrong in their eyes...literally, if that man tell them to kill, they'll pick up a gun and go out shooting. The fact the man condemned Biafra, IPOB and the protest, at least according to the media, yet onitsha people are still protesting says a whole lot.

2 Likes

Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by abes(m): 7:25am On Nov 25, 2015
EasternLion:
Ok, I am a business man, I have a shop in Onitsha main market, but my main business outlet is in Ariaria, alright, I am 100% Pro-Biafra IPOB, i have joined the protest like 5 times in Aba only and one in Onitsha.

The problem with us traders is just "profit and loss", we do not think of anything else.

Why am I not surprised, because Dir Nnamdi Kanu tells people the traders the hard truth...
These people never issued any statement, when police or ndlea will come inside the market and shoot dead their members for nothing sake except not giving bribes.

The Ariaria chapter chairman wanted to play Igbo man sense until the whole market warned him to steer clear for sake of his family.

These people do not think of the welfare of others or even the future of others except to make profit, make money, save enough for them and their immediate family, "Ihe mu na umu ga-eri" syndrome.

If they think they have power, when next IPOB demands Onitsha main market, Ariaria and Ahia Ohuru should be shut down, let them come out and say against it, they will go down faster that Russian jet shot down by Turkey.

They can issue all the press statements they like, but the biggest IPOB zone in Biafraland is Ariaria zone made up of 95% Ariaria traders.

Soon, all markets in Igboland will be ordered to close for solidarity march, I dare them to come and say against it.

Fools.
The future of biafra is very bright..

2 Likes

Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by badnature: 7:27am On Nov 25, 2015
every body is NOW claiming ibo,well we are here for Biafra! and NOT about igbo! the ZOO GOV can keep bribing people to come and say they don't like IPOB MEMBERS because that's what the know how to do best instead of addressing the issue at hand.if the thinks that the trader's are not in support of the agitation WHY is it that the trader's are majority of the protesters? mad people every where.for yeske2 we all know you,you are an okada man in onisha from the north and not igbo,the fact that you speak igbo doesn't change anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by cocoduck: 7:27am On Nov 25, 2015
Lies from Yoruba ibadan Lagos brown envelope journalists, I can remember when Congo was looking for independence, the Belgians were creating new groups and political parties everyday and each was condemning the quest for Congo's independence. So I am not suprised , these are things you must expect, just yesterday I heard ohanaeze said the reports on the Yoruba media about them were false

3 Likes

Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Yeske2(m): 7:29am On Nov 25, 2015
manny4life:

Bia nwokem, I know I've been missing on NL recently, but is it the same "You" as in in the crew of "Onlytruth"? If you are, you would know what I'm talking about.
Yes same yeske who agitated for Biafra too because i crave for it but what turned me against the agitation for now was the way IPOB members and the director never listens to other views, they call every opposition to their idea vile names and the hate being preached on radio and i hope you listen to what is being broadcasted, though the hate speeches reduced under Uche Mefor unlike under Nnamdi Kanu.
So bros that made me lose interest for now.

4 Likes

Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by EternalTruths: 7:32am On Nov 25, 2015
IGBOSON1:
See this fifth columnist!

The problem i have with people like the OP -who claim to be Igbo as they try weakening our resolve and cause dissention in the ranks- is that they never profer any viable alternative! We have tried to go down the route of having a round-table discussion....guess where that got us! Every solution brought up is crumpled up and chucked in the dustbin with breathtaking arrogance by the 'owners of Nigeria', so tell me what alternative solution is left?

These fools -many of whom were born and are living in Lagos and the north- can't seem to grasp the enormity of the destruction Nigeria has caused to Ndigbo and Alaigbo! They are the weakest link in our defense because they also don't realize just how much they're hated and viewed with suspicion.....mainly by some of the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba ethnic stock! It's these same fools that will be first to be hunted down, with their lives cut short and properties stolen....all for 'one Nigeria'!

Unlike the likes of Zik and Ikemba, never again will i underestimate the level of hatred these people have for Igbos!

One Nigeria can go to hell!!!

Even Christ was opposed by the elders and leaders

But

Did it stop Christ.? cool

1 Like

Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by franklingud(m): 7:36am On Nov 25, 2015
End time traders
End time saboteurs.
End time association.

grin long live Biafra

1 Like

Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Beremx(f): 7:39am On Nov 25, 2015
Yeske2:
“The hardship, which the Igbo that relocated from
the North-East in the wake of Boko Haram
insurgency are passing through, is still staring
every right thinking Igbo man in the face, yet the
Pro-Biafra groups are calling other Igbo doing
their businesses in other parts of Nigeria to
relocate to the South-East. This doesn’t make
any sense.
This is the part that caught my attention. Isn't it surprising that Nnamdi. Kanu's brainwashed minions who have commented so far on this thread ignored this part and refused to condemn it?

Very shameful!

Noblezone,what do you have to say?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Iykopee(m): 7:39am On Nov 25, 2015
Yeske2:
Educate me then and tell me what SEAMATA means please, thanks in advance.

Who knows SEAMATA in Aba? The problem with ur kind is, u read media junks and float it beyond credibility. I will advice u come down to SE and see for urself how traders organise themselves and carry out protests in solidarity for biafra and kanu. Thats just the way to knowing the truth about who's in support and who isn't.

Besides, did i see APC's hand writting on this matter? I think yes. I saw the OP supporting Buhari with all vehemence. LOL APC claiming SEAMATA.

2 Likes

Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by manny4life(m): 7:41am On Nov 25, 2015
Yeske2:
Yes same yeske who agitated for Biafra too because i crave for it but what turned me against the agitation for now was the way IPOB members and the director never listens to other views, they call every opposition to their idea vile names and the hate being preached on radio and i hope you listen to what is being broadcasted, though the hate speeches reduced under Uche Mefor unlike under Nnamdi Kanu.
So bros that made me lose interest for now.

I wanted to be sure because I thought maybe it's because I left NL for too long. I understand your concerns and share somewhat of your opinion. My silence on Nnamdi Kanu's issues is deliberate but for Biafra, I would speak and stand for. My advice is that despite how you see his comments, anyi bu ofu.

1 Like

Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by ishiamu(m): 8:04am On Nov 25, 2015
Beremx:
This is the part that caught my attention. Isn't it surprising that Nnamdi. Kanu's brainwashed minions who have commented so far on this thread ignored this part and refused to condemn it?

Very shameful!

Who are se traders All this apc traders sef
Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Yeske2(m): 8:14am On Nov 25, 2015
Beremx:

Very shameful!

I tire o
Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by meccuno: 8:15am On Nov 25, 2015
Rose2014:

Coming from same guy that was insulting the protesters and calling them illiterate traders

Now he has dived in to celebrate a statement from the so called "illiterate traders"

Ike gwuru ndi Yoruba

Back to topic, if Ohaneze didn't protest, youths disown Biafra, traders disown Biafra, politicians disown Biafra,everybody claims they disown Biafra, who then do u think are the millions of protesters we see everyday? (Million dollar question)

the protesters are from zimbabwe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Yeske2(m): 8:17am On Nov 25, 2015
manny4life:

I wanted to be sure because I thought maybe it's because I left NL for too long. I understand your concerns and share somewhat of your opinion. My silence on Nnamdi Kanu's issues is deliberate but for Biafra, I would speak and stand for. My advice is that despite how you see his comments, anyi bu ofu.
You spoke well bro and you're welcome once again, true Nnamdi Kanu has a passion for Biafra but his method of achieving it alienates more groups

1 Like

Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by derolemode(m): 8:20am On Nov 25, 2015
juicee1:
A movement is bound to fail when elders and leaders do not consent to it.

Below are a list of prominent Igbos who have come out to condemn the biafra agitation.

Father Mbaka

"Fr. Mbaka had during
last Saturday sermon
at his Adoration
Ministry condemned
the recent agitation
and protests for Biafra
nation describing the
action as `evil.’'

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/massob-blasts-fr-mbaka-over-pro-biafra-agitation/

Gov Okorocha

Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha has
condemned the pro-Biafra protests in
Anambra, Rivers and Delta states.
The protests were against the arrest of the
director of Biafra Radio, Nnamdi Kanu.
Okorocha said the protest or any other activity
of the separatist group did not have the
backing of any Igbo leader or the Southeast
governors.

www.thenationonlineng.net/okorocha-condemns-protests/

Obi of Onitsha

The paramount ruler and Obi of Onitsha in Anambra State, Igwe Alfred Achebe, has condemned the widespread protests by the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), who are calling for the separation of the entire south-east region from Nigeria.

According to him, the south-east remained an
integral part of Nigeria and the leaders from the
area so much believed in the unity of the country
and would always work towards sustaining such bond.

www.channelstv.com/2015/11/21/obi-of-onitsha-condemns-protests-by-pro-biafra-agitators/

The Igbo Conscience (TIC)

The Igbo Conscience (TIC), led by Barrister Monday Ubani, a former Chairman of the Ikeja Branch of the Nigerian Bar Association, has dismissed the clamour for Biafra, asserting that the Igbo are better off in Nigeria.

“While it is possible for any Yoruba man or woman from any state in the South West to serve in any capacity in Lagos it is extremely
difficult if not impossible for an Igbo from one Igbo state to work in another Igbo state.”

TIC blamed the Biafra clamour on some “economic refugees” living in Europe and America who engage in it as a way of mitigating the harsh economic realities in Nigeria.

www.dailypost.ng/2015/11/18/biafra-is-nonsense-will-never-be-joe-igbokwe-others-tell-agitators/

Ohanaeze

The apex Igbo socio-cultural organization, the
Ohanaeze Ndigbo, has described recent protests by Pro-Biafra agitators in some parts of the country, as madness, saying Biafra died 45 years ago when General Philip Effiong surrendered to the Nigerian troops.”

www.thesummary.com.ng/index.php/news-categories/national/item/4539-ohaneze-ndigbo-condemns-biafra-agitation-stop-this-madness-biafra-died-45-years-ago

If you are still under the delusion that the SouthSouth region will be part of a phantom biafra, then I'll advice you to subscribe to the thread below to hear what their leaders are saying about biafra.

www.nairaland.com/2733473/southsouth-voices-against-biafra-agitation
Is there any of the aforementioned that is not pot belly? Most of the people that are kicking against the struggle are one way or another benefiting from the one Nigeria Hullaby and never want others to grow
Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Yeske2(m): 8:24am On Nov 25, 2015
Iykopee:

Who knows SEAMATA in Aba? The problem with ur kind is, u read media junks and float it beyond credibility. I will advice u come down to SE and see for urself how traders organise themselves and carry out protests in solidarity for biafra and kanu. Thats just the way to knowing the truth about who's in support and who isn't.

Besides, did i see APC's hand writting on this matter? I think yes. I saw the OP supporting Buhari with all vehemence. LOL APC claiming SEAMATA.
The President of same SEAMATA asked for markets all over the SE to close in order to protest the Boko Haram prisoners being brought to Ekwulobia and they complied in july so ask around if you don't know him nor the association.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by genali(m): 8:30am On Nov 25, 2015
Am a northerner and am 100% in support of biafra please nigerian government allow them to have their country. Let's see how things will unfold case study sudan vs south sudan

2 Likes

Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Iykopee(m): 8:53am On Nov 25, 2015
Yeske2:
The President of same SEAMATA asked for markets all over the SE to close in order to protest the Boko Haram prisoners being brought to Ekwulobia and they complied in july so ask around if you don't know him nor the association.

I told u to stop reading media junks. If u wanna know much about it all, take out ur time to be in their midst ( SE traders) only then u will discover the truth.
Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by QuotaSystem: 9:03am On Nov 25, 2015
When SEAMATA in complete disobedience to FG directives ordered Traders to lock up their shops in protest of the movement of BH prisoners to Ekwulobia Prisons, they were not APC but now that they have condemned the secession, they are suddenly APC.

When in a hole, stop digging.

3 Likes

Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Abagworo(m): 9:08am On Nov 25, 2015
When I talk they'll say I'm anti-Igbo but the traders have now reasoned with me. There is no reason yet to distort Buhari's administration because he has not even kick started to be judged. I expected these protests when Jonathan neglected Southeast and gave juicy positions to few people but much to my surprise some people valued the appointments over infrastructure. God bless people like Chibuike Amaechi and Anayo Okorocha for being truthful about Jonathan's neglect of our region.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/01/amaechi-orubebe-clash-over-east-west-road/

http://nannewsnigeria.com/okorocha-appeals-fg-over-umuapu-portion-port-harcourt-owerri-road

Now if Buhari does these 2 roads he has surpassed Jonathan in the Southeast and Eastern part of SS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Yeske2(m): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2015
Iykopee:

I told u to stop reading media junks. If u wanna know much about it all, take out ur time to be in their midst ( SE traders) only then u will discover the truth.

http://thenationonlineng.net/southeast-traders-shut-markets/
Read that up then go and play outside

1 Like

Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Stolen: 9:13am On Nov 25, 2015
Abagworo:
When I talk they'll say I'm anti-Igbo but the traders have now reasoned with me. There is no reason yet to distort Buhari's administration because he has not even kick started to be judged. I expected these protests when Jonathan neglected Southeast and gave juicy positions to few people but much to my surprise some people valued the appointments over infrastructure. God bless people like Chibuike Amaechi and Anayo Okorocha for being truthful about Jonathan's neglect of our region.

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/01/amaechi-orubebe-clash-over-east-west-road/

http://nannewsnigeria.com/okorocha-appeals-fg-over-umuapu-portion-port-harcourt-owerri-road

Now if Buhari does these 2 roads he has surpassed Jonathan in the Southeast and Eastern part of SS.

U are a very wicked animal. Pleases stop claiming to be igbo, i take God beg you.

U are not one of us.

GEJ neglect southeast then ur mother virgina is building second niger bridge that Buhari wanted to stoo.

Ur papa amu is building Enugu International Airport.

Ur sister yansh built power station in the east and railway.

God will punish you for using Igbo name to lie.

Igbo love GEJ and are sure he would do more had he secured a second term.

Bastard!
Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Stolen: 9:16am On Nov 25, 2015
GEJ did so much for the east that Amaechi questioned if he was from the East.

The man did not get time for projectt in his home state Bayelsa.

Abagworo God will punish you. angry
Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by obo389(m): 9:16am On Nov 25, 2015
Ebbunwa:
I then wonder Who the protesters are. Doctors? Lawyers? Hmm.
Okada riders, street urchins, agberos, truck pushers and the likes.
u will never see any ibo person with an income or shop(no matter how small that shop is)will go out there and protest. they are all busy doing something serious for themselves.
Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Stolen: 9:18am On Nov 25, 2015
obo389:

Okada riders, street urchins, agberos, truck pushers and the likes.
u will never see any ibo person with an income or shop(no matter his that shop is)will go out there and protest. they are all busy doing something serious for themselves.

Una go pay from una ANUS and gt tired.

Go pay more people to say wat u want to here..

Biafra is a grass root movement soon we be on the street protesting again.
Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Iykopee(m): 9:23am On Nov 25, 2015
Yeske2:
http://thenationonlineng.net/southeast-traders-shut-markets/
Read that up then go and play outside

U have one problem. U hinge everytin on the media. Now hear this, Kanu's next appearance in court is pretty soon. come to aba and see for urself if traders wont lock up their shops to show massive solidarity for kanu. bye bye..
Re: SE Traders Disown Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu by Abagworo(m): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2015
Stolen:

U are a very wicked animal. Pleases stop claiming to be igbo, i take God beg you.

U are not one of us.

GEJ neglect southeast then ur mother virgina is building second niger bridge that Buhari wanted to stoo.

Ur papa amu is building Enugu International Airport.

Ur sister yansh built power station in the east and railway.

God will punish you for using Igbo name to lie.

Igbo love GEJ and are sure he would do more had he secured a second term.

Bastard!

IPOB goat on the loose. This one is still so brainwashed that his eyes has not yet cleared on the 2nd Niger bridge fraud. All the federal roads in Imo State were abandoned without maintenance for 4 years. The only good one is Owerri-Orlu and it is being dualised by Okorocha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bailouts Reveal Precarious Finances Of Nigerian States / FOI:SERAP Sues Saraki,dogara Over Failure To Give Account Of N500bn Running Cost / 2019 Press Freedom: Nigeria Ranked 120 Out Of 180 Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.