Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Ashiri [Gossip] Queens and Kings Needed for a Lifestyle Portal - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ashiri [Gossip] Queens and Kings Needed for a Lifestyle Portal (368 Views)

Diamond Bank, NYSC Unveil Portal For Graduate Employment / 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One / Massive Academic And Non-academic Job Recruitment At Kings University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ashiri [Gossip] Queens and Kings Needed for a Lifestyle Portal by ijescorner: 4:46am On Nov 25, 2015
Hi Guys and Dolls,

Don't mind me for posting this at this time. You see I had a nap earlier so wide awake now... Anyways, let's get to the koko of things.

Few years ago I had the idea of starting a lifestyle portal. It was just an idea that never really materialised. But now it's in the works to be launched September 2016. Putting my techie hat on with some other fab designers and programmers to make this happen.

So to help this website 'boom' and 'blossom' I need some content... It'll have Nigerian, other African, European, and America's content.

Because it's going to be more tailored to the Nigerian and West African readers, I need come contributors based in Nigeria, or Ghana etc...

I need someone who knows all the 'gist'. Like really good, and sometimes random 'gist'. And also some other entertaining content. If all goes well, this content could be syndicated into other formats such as web series et al. But this needs the right team to bring the dream to life.

So these are the required skills:

-Articulate [you need to be able to translate your words into written form]
-Likeable [you'll need to pull in readers, so likeability is a given]
-Witty [the most boring content can be jazzed up]
-Funny [bring smiles to 'our' readers]
-Confident [not afraid to have an opposing view]
-Ability to debate [can you challenge 'mainstream' views?]
-Passionate [what can you write about for the next 10 years?]
-Creative [ability to improvise, make do with what you have and produce something phenomenal]
-Photogenic/Telegenic [have a face people want to look at, and also be fashionable]
-Vast Knowledge of Nigeria

Areas of Content Needed:

-Fashion
-Breaking News
-Celebrity News
-Food & Drink
-Arts & Crafts

Please get in touch if you think you can offer your expertise. Also indicate your area of strength.

ijescorner@gmail.com
twitter | @ijescorner

Thanks in advance,

Ije

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Web Designer Web Developer Wanted! / I Need Your Help Please. / An Experience Cook Needed For Fast Employment..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.