Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,923 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Simply Best Tips For The Best Wallpaper Experience !! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Simply Best Tips For The Best Wallpaper Experience !! (1085 Views)

I Will Pay You For Simply Creating Memes And Short Skits / Checkout This Cool Wallpaper Design Using Photoshop / Wow! Talented Painter That Makes Painting Look Like Wallpaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simply Best Tips For The Best Wallpaper Experience !! by EmraanHasanAnik(m): 5:36am On Nov 25, 2015
These are just simple suggestions to help you get the best wallpaper viewing experience out of your new Nexus 7.

1. For best viewing and crispness, wallpapers should be at least double the screens resolution. I find 3840x2400 is a sweet spot. while the nexus 7's resolution is 16:10, Android crops wallpaper
as if it were a 1:1 aspect ratio (i.e. a box, but minus the corners). This means even wallpaper matching the
resolution of the screen, will not fill the screen. your 1200
vertical becomes stretched along your 1920 horizontal, which isn't good, especially since Wallpaper is stretched out across 5 home screens and needs to move slightly when swiping between them. the cropping effectively means your
1920x1200 wallpaper, crops out to a resolution of essentially
1200x1200 only.
This means wallpaper will be blown up and blurry rather than crisp.

2. Try to use wallpapers with a lot of border space. what I mean by that is, wallpapers with most of what's going on in it, in the center. I tend to keep my icons along the sides of the screen for ease of access with fingers. even though I use a stylus, I still like to keep the center of my screen unobstructed so...
#A : I can actually see and enjoy my wallpaper And
#B : So I can more easily Identify the
icons and text on my home screen. it's much more effortless when you don't have to pick out icons through all the background noise, even if you already know where they are, you still take a bit longer to
identify/read them when they're somewhat blending into the background.

3. Darker wallpapers are easier on the eyes and better
for text readability, but
entirely black can be dull. although this isn't as much of a problem if you don't keep icons on your home screen or if you have the border
space mentioned in [2]. The easiest way to search for wallpapers is google's image search. under search tools, set the exact image size to search for as "3840x2400", while searching the word "wallpaper". you'll find plenty of Beautiful Wallpapers from many sources that will give you the best wallpaper experience possible.

(1) (Reply)

The Real Mvp...please rate this picture / Jackson's Sketchbook / (video) Lecturer Caught In A Hotel With His Student In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.