Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,692 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Black Americans Go Crazy As Police Brutally Murders A 17 Years Teen - See Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Black Americans Go Crazy As Police Brutally Murders A 17 Years Teen - See Video (1548 Views)

Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos / Happening Now ; Ikorodu Under Seige As Badoo Cult Murders A Family Of Six / Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Americans Go Crazy As Police Brutally Murders A 17 Years Teen - See Video by bumi10(m): 6:37am On Nov 25, 2015
A white Chicago policeman who fatally shot a black teenager was charged with murder on Tuesday, hours before authorities released a long-awaited video that shows the youth walking away from officers as he is slain by a volley of 16 gunshots.

The graphic footage of last year's shooting, taken from a camera mounted on the dashboard of a police car and made public under orders from a judge, sparked mostly peaceful street demonstrations in Chicago on Tuesday. The brutality is overwhelming and alarming.

See video below............ File too large, see video here at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/black-american-go-crazy-as-polive.html#sthash.SxWTzyzI.dpuf

cc lalasticlala ishilove

Re: Black Americans Go Crazy As Police Brutally Murders A 17 Years Teen - See Video by tafabaloo(m): 6:38am On Nov 25, 2015
Too bad
Re: Black Americans Go Crazy As Police Brutally Murders A 17 Years Teen - See Video by Boy101(m): 6:38am On Nov 25, 2015
Racism
Re: Black Americans Go Crazy As Police Brutally Murders A 17 Years Teen - See Video by eightsin(m): 6:39am On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Black Americans Go Crazy As Police Brutally Murders A 17 Years Teen - See Video by baski92(m): 6:41am On Nov 25, 2015
Again...... Na wa oooo
Re: Black Americans Go Crazy As Police Brutally Murders A 17 Years Teen - See Video by bewla(m): 6:46am On Nov 25, 2015
oma gaa o
Re: Black Americans Go Crazy As Police Brutally Murders A 17 Years Teen - See Video by sanbells(f): 7:05am On Nov 25, 2015
When will racism end
Re: Black Americans Go Crazy As Police Brutally Murders A 17 Years Teen - See Video by j1mmy: 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
Boy101:
Racism

You need to do some research before opening your mouth about these sorts of issues otherwise you will be no different from the African Americans who use such opportunities to burn and loot their own communities.

Do some research on:
1, Why other immigrant blacks who have jobs and are law abiding do not get shot so frequently
2, check why even illegal immigrants and Mexicans who cross the borders are more successful than African Americans
3, Check why many African Americans refuse to educate themselves despite access to free community collages
4, Check over 90% of murder on African Americans were committed by African Americans
5, Check why police mostly likes to patrol in African American communities!
6, why is that most of these African Americans that were killed always have previous criminal offences and rap sheet longer than my arm!
7, Obama wants to help but the quality of the individuals is a shame to even start!

If you are an idle, uneducated, drifter with no legitimate source of income...a product of single patent drug infested home with no responsibility you pitch yourself against all of decent societies values! It is the job of the police to make sure you are out of business unless you keep your mouth shut, obey the law and find something legitimate to do.

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Go Crazy As Police Brutally Murders A 17 Years Teen - See Video by Lucasbalo(m): 7:12am On Nov 26, 2015
j1mmy:

You need to do some research before opening your mouth about these sorts of issues otherwise you will be no different from the African Americans who use such opportunities to burn and loot their own communities.

Do some research on:
1, Why other immigrant blacks who have jobs and are law abiding do not get shot so frequently
2, check why even illegal immigrants and Mexicans who cross the borders are more successful than African Americans
3, Check why many African Americans refuse to educate themselves despite access to free community collages
4, Check over 90% of murder on African Americans were committed by African Americans
5, Check why police mostly likes to patrol in African American communities!
6, why is that most of these African Americans that were killed always have previous criminal offences and rap sheet longer than my arm!
7, Obama wants to help but the quality of the individuals is a shame to even start!

If you are an idle, uneducated, drifter with no legitimate source of income...a product of single patent drug infested home with no responsibility you pitch yourself against all of decent societies values! It is the job of the police to make sure you are out of business unless you keep your mouth shut, obey the law and find something legitimate to do.

Obviously, you don't know of what you write about. I grew up here in Chicago and your assertion about African/Americans is wrong. There is criminal element in every race. Over 80% of whites killed are by fellow whites. The same number goes for Asians/Americans and Hispanic/Americans. The guy Jaquan McDonald was assassinated by the officer and that's why the city settled the case with $5 million dollars without being sued by Jaquan family. Majority of African/Americans are gainfully employed and law abiding. There are criminal elements in every society and every country including nigeria. Have you ever heard of Wall Street Brothers ?. I belong there and so are hundreds of thousands of Black Americans. We have black doctors, Lawyers, Astronauts, Engineers and so on. So what's your point ?. Speak of what you know and leave alone what you do not know. I doubt if you ever been to US or even live in US to be spewing the tripe you are spewing.
Re: Black Americans Go Crazy As Police Brutally Murders A 17 Years Teen - See Video by j1mmy: 10:29am On Nov 26, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Obviously, you don't know of what you write about. I grew up here in Chicago and your assertion about African/Americans is wrong. There is criminal element in every race. Over 80% of whites killed are by fellow whites. The same number goes for Asians/Americans and Hispanic/Americans. The guy Jaquan McDonald was assassinated by the officer and that's why the city settled the case with $5 million dollars without being sued by Jaquan family. Majority of African/Americans are gainfully employed and law abiding. There are criminal elements in every society and every country including nigeria. Have you ever heard of Wall Street Brothers ?. I belong there and so are hundreds of thousands of Black Americans. We have black doctors, Lawyers, Astronauts, Engineers and so on. So what's your point ?. Speak of what you know and leave alone what you do not know. I doubt if you ever been to US or even live in US to be spewing the tripe you are spewing.

I will take my advice from Ben Carson, acclaimed professors, educationists, researchers and credible press before I listen to a troll like you!

You either don't live in the US or you are talking out of your rectum. This is what I see everyday with my own eyes. Grow up and smell the blasted coffee.

Cities from Detroit to Baltimore, Philly, Kan City and many others are rife with poverty, crime and decay (by) and involving African Americans.

According to the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), African Americans constitute nearly 1 million of the total 2.3 million incarcerated population, and have nearly six times the incarceration rate of whites.
-NOT AFRICANS, NOT Mexicans! NOT Asians!...African Americans, they seem to be the only people jailed for no reason!!!

The Sentencing Project report on Racial Disparities in the United States Criminal Justice System, submitted to the United Nations, found that "one of every three black American males born today can expect to go to prison in his lifetime.

In the last few years, By the Numbers there are More (or nearly as many) Black Men in Prison than in College. Recently it was 840,000 / 1,3 million.

African American women hold a large lead over black men in almost every facet of higher education. Black women currently earn about two thirds of all African-American bachelor's degree awards, 70 percent of all master's degrees, and more than 60 percent of all doctorates. Black women also hold a majority of all African-American enrollments in law, medical, and dental schools.
The men are missing from child responsibilities, role models and father figure so most of the boy children follow suit!

Nearly two-thirds of African-American students who took the ACT failed to meet any of the test's benchmarks that measure college readiness, according to a new report from ACT and United Negro College Fund.

African migrants have high educational achievement than African Americans - google it!!!!!!!

Why Do Blacks and other Immigrants Do Better Than Native Blacks - google it!

In February 2015, the unemployment rate for African-Americans was 10.4 percent, while the comparable rates for whites, Hispanics and Asians were 4.7 percent, 6.6 percent and 4.0 percent, in that order, according to data released by the U.S. Bureau of Labor

Bernie Sanders says 'real unemployment' rate for African American youth is 51 percent and experts agree! - google it!

You lie when you say Majority of African/Americans are gainfully employed and law abiding. You do not know better than Ben Carson and several black social scientists so shut up!

Your Wall Street Brothers numbers are very low and CONTAIN AFRICAN MIGRANTS!, so low it is almost insignificant in comparison to those brothers without education, jobless, on the streets and in jail!

For every African American I encountered in my professional life, I encounter several dozens on the streets doing something illegal or being anti social.

Most African American jobs are still by Affirmative action rather than merit, In interviews I witnessed many had anti social behavior, uncouth mentality, unprofessional haircuts & dressing, plus ghetto speak!

For example, Indian migrants in the US have taken over 40% of jobs meant for US born African Americans because they fail to meet educational requirements, experience, have criminal records or simply fail to fit into corporate environments... AND I HEAR IT from other organisations everyday!
Re: Black Americans Go Crazy As Police Brutally Murders A 17 Years Teen - See Video by Lucasbalo(m): 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
j1mmy:

I will take my advice from Ben Carson, acclaimed professors, educationists, researchers and credible press before I listen to a troll like you!

You either don't live in the US or you are talking out of your rectum. This is what I see everyday with my own eyes. Grow up and smell the blasted coffee.

Cities from Detroit to Baltimore, Philly, Kan City and many others are rife with poverty, crime and decay (by) and involving African Americans.

According to the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), African Americans constitute nearly 1 million of the total 2.3 million incarcerated population, and have nearly six times the incarceration rate of whites.
-NOT AFRICANS, NOT Mexicans! NOT Asians!...African Americans, they seem to be the only people jailed for no reason!!!

The Sentencing Project report on Racial Disparities in the United States Criminal Justice System, submitted to the United Nations, found that "one of every three black American males born today can expect to go to prison in his lifetime.

In the last few years, By the Numbers there are More (or nearly as many) Black Men in Prison than in College. Recently it was 840,000 / 1,3 million.

African American women hold a large lead over black men in almost every facet of higher education. Black women currently earn about two thirds of all African-American bachelor's degree awards, 70 percent of all master's degrees, and more than 60 percent of all doctorates. Black women also hold a majority of all African-American enrollments in law, medical, and dental schools.
The men are missing from child responsibilities, role models and father figure so most of the boy children follow suit!

Nearly two-thirds of African-American students who took the ACT failed to meet any of the test's benchmarks that measure college readiness, according to a new report from ACT and United Negro College Fund.

African migrants have high educational achievement than African Americans - google it!!!!!!!

Why Do Blacks and other Immigrants Do Better Than Native Blacks - google it!

In February 2015, the unemployment rate for African-Americans was 10.4 percent, while the comparable rates for whites, Hispanics and Asians were 4.7 percent, 6.6 percent and 4.0 percent, in that order, according to data released by the U.S. Bureau of Labor

Bernie Sanders says 'real unemployment' rate for African American youth is 51 percent and experts agree! - google it!

You lie when you say Majority of African/Americans are gainfully employed and law abiding. You do not know better than Ben Carson and several black social scientists so shut up!

Your Wall Street Brothers numbers are very low and CONTAIN AFRICAN MIGRANTS!, so low it is almost insignificant in comparison to those brothers without education, jobless, on the streets and in jail!

For every African American I encountered in my professional life, I encounter several dozens on the streets doing something illegal or being anti social.

Most African American jobs are still by Affirmative action rather than merit, In interviews I witnessed many had anti social behavior, uncouth mentality, unprofessional haircuts & dressing, plus ghetto speak!

For example, Indian migrants in the US have taken over 40% of jobs meant for US born African Americans because they fail to meet educational requirements, experience, have criminal records or simply fail to fit into corporate environments... AND I HEAR IT from other organisations everyday!
You hear the crap you want to hear because of your bigoted views. Quoting Ben Carson a renowned Uncle Tom who is running in the Republican Party is a joke. He was a great Neuro Surgeon but he's fool of self hate. He was raised by a single mother and he even said he almost stabbed his own mother with a Screw Driver. What a son. Most of the stuff you are quoting are from Right wing journals and they hate blacks for their own selfish reasons. I was born in Lagos but grew up in US and I have to defend the people you are maligning because I grew up in the Uptown Section with them. Like I told you, there is criminality in every race and tribe. Go to Appalachia and see white poverty and crime. Come over here in Chicago Bridgeport neighborhood and see white crime and decadence. I am a Professional Brother and I know so many African/Americans because that's the way many of us roll. If you have opportunity of coming to Chicago, I will take you to Hyde Park, Kenwood, Oak Park and Bollingbrook and so on and you will see African/Americans thriving. Yes, there are criminals in black community and so is every race and communities all over the world. There is big time prejudice against minorities in America hence the unnecessary assassination of a 17 year old boy who was shot 16 times for nothing. I have spent over 80% of my life here and have seen so many things that I don't need to Google for any crap. I am a Financial Investment Banker with one of the biggest financial firms in Chicago . PM me and will give you more information about me. I am not one of anonymous people on Nairaland spewing trash about what they know nothing about. Will be in Lagos with one of my girls to spend Xmas with my parents and if you want to meet me I will oblige you to set you straight with your misinformation about fellow blacks like you. If you live in US , you will face the same prejudice and hatred every minority faces here. You just have to play above the rims. I have two daughters in college now and that's what my wife and I instill on them. By the way, I just check your profile and I see your hatred for others by your previous posts. Not surprised with the kind of venom coming out of your mouth. Please show your identity and let people know the face behind all the hate you are spewing. Happy Thanksgiving if you know what that means.
Re: Black Americans Go Crazy As Police Brutally Murders A 17 Years Teen - See Video by j1mmy: 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lucasbalo:
You hear the crap you want to hear because of your bigoted views. Quoting Ben Carson a renowned Uncle Tom who is running in the Republican Party is a joke. He was a great Neuro Surgeon but he's fool of self hate. He was raised by a single mother and he even said he almost stabbed his own mother with a Screw Driver. What a son. Most of the stuff you are quoting are from Right wing journals and they hate blacks for their own selfish reasons. I was born in Lagos but grew up in US and I have to defend the people you are maligning because I grew up in the Uptown Section with them. Like I told you, there is criminality in every race and tribe. Go to Appalachia and see white poverty and crime. Come over here in Chicago Bridgeport neighborhood and see white crime and decadence. I am a Professional Brother and I know so many African/Americans because that's the way many of us roll. If you have opportunity of coming to Chicago, I will take you to Hyde Park, Kenwood, Oak Park and Bollingbrook and so on and you will see African/Americans thriving. Yes, there are criminals in black community and so is every race and communities all over the world. There is big time prejudice against minorities in America hence the unnecessary assassination of a 17 year old boy who was shot 16 times for nothing. I have spent over 80% of my life here and have seen so many things that I don't need to Google for any crap. I am a Financial Investment Banker with one of the biggest financial firms in Chicago . PM me and will give you more information about me. I am not one of anonymous people on Nairaland spewing trash about what they know nothing about. Will be in Lagos with one of my girls to spend Xmas with my parents and if you want to meet me I will oblige you to set you straight with your misinformation about fellow blacks like you. If you live in US , you will face the same prejudice and hatred every minority faces here. You just have to play above the rims. I have two daughters in college now and that's what my wife and I instill on them. By the way, I just check your profile and I see your hatred for others by your previous posts. Not surprised with the kind of venom coming out of your mouth. Please show your identity and let people know the face behind all the hate you are spewing. Happy Thanksgiving if you know what that means.

Yes, mor0n, the following are wrong and you are RIGHT!!!!!!!

-National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)
-Ben Carson
- The Sentencing Project
-United Negro College Fund.
-U.S. Bureau of Labor
-Department of homeland security
Re: Black Americans Go Crazy As Police Brutally Murders A 17 Years Teen - See Video by Lucasbalo(m): 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
j1mmy:

Yes, mor0n, the following are wrong and you are RIGHT!!!!!!!

-National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)
-Ben Carson
- The Sentencing Project
-United Negro College Fund.
-U.S. Bureau of Labor
-Department of homeland security
Brainstem, show your face and stop hiding . You are filled with inborn hatred of people going by your posts. At least, I am not hiding my identity. Subhuman mongrel.

(1) (Reply)

VERY SAD VIDEO: See What Fulani Herdsmen Do To Woman In Umuahia / A Boy was shot in front of His mom in Edo state / Man Arrested For Cutting His Cousin's Manhood, See Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.