Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

My Experience With A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Lady (2505 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Lady by ceeSleek(m): 7:02am On Nov 25, 2015
It was on a warm Thursday evening, me and my friends were so jobless during the day that we decided to spend time strolling. As we were strolling, one of my friends who is a certified punter brought an idea that we should just all go and play virtual bet (a programmed football league where you make bet and get paid instantly if you win) in a bet9ja shop, we all obliged since we had no destination.
This 'bet9ja' shop is a very big shop, which is divided into two, one part is obviously for the 'bet9ja' while the other half was for a cyber cafe, anybody in the cafe will see everything that is happening in the other part of the shop (bet9ja).
NOW TO THE MAIN POINT
As we entered, my friend (the punter) started doing what he knows best, why the rest of us just sat down and watched both the dog race and virtual soccer game and also predicted without staking, 'cos we had no money to place bets. As i sat, i noticed this beautiful lady, she was fair, slightly plump, even yvonne nelson would get jealous of her beautiful calm face.. She wore a very attractive green knee gown (i remember vividly) that revealed her sexy thighs. Immediately i saw her, she indirectly captured my attention like a police man.
I just couldn't help but to stare at her, under my observation, this lady was typing her project but she was looking so stressed and tired. (i feel she has been there with the typist all day) ... I noticed the fatigue she wore on her face, but that didn't deter me from staring... To the extent that my friend (the punter) started shouting and jubilating.. He won almost three thousand naira on virtual game (he played 1-4, goal goal) but that didn't distract me from staring at her.
Then, booom! She noticed me staring, her eyes where like that of james bond 007's bullet... I couldn't even look back at her, i summoned courage and looked back to my utmost suprise she was still staring at me, our eyes locked for like 5 secs, and then i'll retreat. This kept on happening for some minutes, until my friend (the punter) started lamenting ''make we dey go ooo, say dizz ppl (bet9ja) wan collect d money wey dem give me oooo'' ( Bet9ja has apparently slashed half of the money) and we left..
My heart was still connected with her stares, but i was so confused with the message she was sending across, because she would always stare back with a stern face like 'bobo yii, kilo de?!' and not a smiling one... But, what gave me Joy is that, even when i was not looking at her, she kept on staring at me, and when i look she'll divert her face to the typist.. the same happened to me too, i'll divert my face to the screen when she looked. Only me and her secretly knew what was happening in that shop.
-----------------------------------------------------------
NOW, i want to ask the ladies, when a guy is staring at you, and you keep on staring back... What is the message?!
*Guys, what do you think* ?!
Re: My Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 25, 2015
Mucheeew
Re: My Experience With A Lady by segunjowo(m): 7:04am On Nov 25, 2015
what a question..
Re: My Experience With A Lady by ceeSleek(m): 7:10am On Nov 25, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
Mucheeew
y d hiss?!
Re: My Experience With A Lady by ceeSleek(m): 7:11am On Nov 25, 2015
segunjowo:
what a question..
what an answer.
Re: My Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 25, 2015
there's a way you'd stare et a girl it will either make you look stupid, creepy or interesting.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady by ceeSleek(m): 7:17am On Nov 25, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
there's a way you'd stare et a girl it will either make you look stupid, creepy or interesting.
lolsss..
Re: My Experience With A Lady by khristals(m): 7:17am On Nov 25, 2015
what nonsense..

maybe ur head is of quite a magnitude.. which may havr constituted her uncontrollable peeks at you undecided
Re: My Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 25, 2015
ceeSleek:
lolsss..
. . . . #smiles 'experience'
Re: My Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 25, 2015
Who can predict a gehl's mind (where she is juggling a thousand and one things at a time) except the girl herself. Depending on their mood and circumstance, they could swing from welcoming to ferocious.
In this case however, you would only know the message if you approach her. And I always say it, if you want something, go for it and you would get either of two outcomes : you're either welcomed or she bounces you. Either way, you stand nothing to loose by trying. They don't bite afterall.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Lady by ceeSleek(m): 7:21am On Nov 25, 2015
khristals:
what nonsense..

maybe ur head is of quite a magnitude.. which may havr constituted her uncontrollable peeks at you undecided
hahaha, i don't have a big head oo challe!
Re: My Experience With A Lady by ceeSleek(m): 7:22am On Nov 25, 2015
sapiosexual1:
Who can predict a gehl's mind (where she is juggling a thousand and one things at a time) except the girl herself. Depending on their mood and circumstance, they could swing from welcoming to ferocious.
In this case however, you would only know the message if you approach her. And I always say it, if you want something, go for it and you would get either of two outcomes : you're either welcomed or she bounces you. Either way, you stand nothing to loose by trying. They don't bite afterall.
EXACTLY, bro.. That was where i missed it..

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady by moscobabs(m): 7:22am On Nov 25, 2015
gal finder sees a guy finder

so finish the super story
Re: My Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 25, 2015
sapiosexual1:
yeah man, 'they don't bite'

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Lady by ceeSleek(m): 7:23am On Nov 25, 2015
ReapDynasty:
You already overSTARED your welcome.
She is wondering which of the rat holes you crawled out of.
How will you just be staring at someone.
You are creepy.
i'll blame it at the aura of her beauty.
Re: My Experience With A Lady by tomzee2(f): 7:28am On Nov 25, 2015
You mumu oh, it's very clear. She is tired of typing she was hoping u know how to type so u can come nd help her. But leaving that side prove u. Don't know how to.....

Wait oh....... For your mind u think say she The fall for ugly and broke guy like you Hahahahaha bros wake up from that dream
Re: My Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 25, 2015
Shes probably wondering why you look sooo ..

Ugly tongue
Re: My Experience With A Lady by ceeSleek(m): 7:36am On Nov 25, 2015
tomzee2:
You mumu oh, it's very clear. She is tired of typing she was hoping u know how to type so u can come nd help her. But leaving that side prove u. Don't know how to.....

Wait oh....... For your mind u think say she The fall for ugly and broke guy like you Hahahahaha bros wake up from that dream
if you read this post yourself, you would have known that she was with a typist and she was not the typist.. So, please tell that student to help you read this post again.
Re: My Experience With A Lady by ceeSleek(m): 7:38am On Nov 25, 2015
Eve0000:
Shes probably wondering why you look sooo ..

Ugly tongue
*smiles* maybe oo! [nice picture you got there]
Re: My Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 25, 2015
ceeSleek:
wink
Re: My Experience With A Lady by yemstok(m): 8:33am On Nov 25, 2015
ceeSleek:

You've started staring at this one again abi?
Re: My Experience With A Lady by ceeSleek(m): 8:38am On Nov 25, 2015
yemstok:

You've started staring at this one again abi?
*winks*
Re: My Experience With A Lady by Dreyl(m): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2015
Hahaha their was one lady that was looking at me, I didn't noticed earlier because I was busy chatting and smiling like a circus clown, on my phone. leaning on a champagne coloured sport car, you know as a super fly boy, light and creamy skin. grin I noticed she was steering at me for so long when I raised my head up, I was like in my mind "why this girl they look me like this". as I noticed she hasn't stop looking at me, na like so I start looking competition with her cheesy grin, finally she was the one that gave up, besides i can't go talk to her cause she isn't my type of girl, if she was I wouldn't think twice. cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Lady by ceeSleek(m): 11:11am On Nov 25, 2015
Dreyl:
Hahaha their was one lady that was looking at me, I didn't noticed earlier because I was busy chatting and smiling like a circus clown, on my phone. leaning on a champagne coloured sport car, you know as a super fly boy, light and creamy skin. grin I noticed she was steering at me for so long when I raised my head up, I was like in my mind "why this girl they look me like this". as I noticed she hasn't stop looking at me, na like so I start looking competition with her cheesy grin, finally she was the one that gave up, besides i can't go talk to her cause she isn't my type of girl, if she was I wouldn't think twice. cheesy
naso bro!!! may b d gal dey feel u gon!
Re: My Experience With A Lady by Dreyl(m): 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
ceeSleek:
naso bro!!! may b d gal dey feel u gon!
Abi.. grin
Re: My Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
R some peeps not even ashamed of the type of topic they creat on nairaland!? Maybe it your ist time so you feeling like tu baba
Re: My Experience With A Lady by chinweobianwa(f): 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
She obviously concerned about the type of environment you came from.For christ sake why is this Boo acting like he isn't 9ja that was her first thought.
Re: My Experience With A Lady by ceeSleek(m): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
silvermania:
R some peeps not even ashamed of the type of topic they creat on nairaland!? Maybe it your ist time so you feeling like tu baba
R some peeps not even ashamed of the type of topic they read on nairaland? Maybe its your 1st time on internet [nairaland] so you feeling like sh*t
Re: My Experience With A Lady by Adamma22(f): 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
Jamb question undecided
Re: My Experience With A Lady by adellam16(f): 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ur experience with a lady? Have u been having xperience with men b4?
Re: My Experience With A Lady by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
ceeSleek:
R some peeps not even ashamed of the type of topic they read on nairaland? Maybe its your 1st time on internet [nairaland] so you feeling like sh*t
Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) / The Girl I Love Broke Up With Me Because I Dated Her Sister / Wetdreams Plus Female Roommate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.