Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,487 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:26 PM

Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics (90174 Views)

Ondo: Violence At Owo LGA As INEC Ballot Box Shattered, Ballot Papers Hijacked / IST Presents 2015 Budget To Reps For 2016 / Pic:Kebbi State Ist Lady Mrs Zainab Bagudu Treats Patient In A Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Lordave: 7:53am On Nov 25, 2015
Beremx:
Is there no recent photo of her?

Well too bad she is now a widow. She would have probably been the youngest First Lady of a state Nigeria has ever had.

So sad!
For where?

Do you know how many child-bride each Northern governor has?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by M4gunners: 7:55am On Nov 25, 2015
maupe:

Why do men always have to assume women only marry for money. This post is misogynistic in nature. You, guys should allow her grieve, instead of airing your daily women bashing views.
Na me u dey speak grammar 4?Oya go marry Atiku 4 example, wen u are under 30 years of age.If no be moni carry go dia.

7 Likes

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by gabylzy(m): 7:58am On Nov 25, 2015
now that the true definition of bleeped UP
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Beremx(f): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2015
Lordave:
For where?

Do you know how many child-bride each Northern governor has?
and how many of them have become First Ladies?

1 Like

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by fckmn24seg(m): 8:12am On Nov 25, 2015
bestower:
What a damsel! Waoh,what is going to be the hope of this young lady in the family? Has she been married legally to this man before his death? Is she leaving with the 2nd wife nd children?oh no, madam olivia u re on ur own.lemme ask, am i first to comment.....i feel nothing and i got nothing been first to comment...so y d bustlin nd hustlin...craps.

If I hear first to comment, check well bro, u no near at alllll
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Lordave: 8:16am On Nov 25, 2015
Beremx:
and how many of them have become First Ladies?
Unless you meant officially documented wives, they are all first ladies.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 25, 2015
When the news of his death broke out, sincerely i thought about the fate of this little lady

1 Like

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 25, 2015
Austeenx:
Some women can kiss anything for money, even if it's Shrek.

lol at shrek.
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by overdrive(m): 8:26am On Nov 25, 2015
rubyradiance:

I think the girl deserves our sympathy because she didn't have 1% say on her getting married to that man who should be his grand father's age,,this is what almost all Muslim girls face especially the fresh & pretty ones

Does olivia sound muslim to u,she made her choice she wasn't forced!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 25, 2015
maupe:

Why do men always have to assume women only marry for money. This post is misogynistic in nature. You, guys should allow her grieve, instead of airing your daily women bashing views.

Does this scenario portray Romeo-Juliet love? Events elicit thoughts no matter how prickly. How best can one explain a bizarre combo like this? I live in truth alley. What about you?

5 Likes

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by bobbiekrantz: 8:47am On Nov 25, 2015
Jesus! shocked

this man don chop oo
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 25, 2015
Chisos!!! Who say i no go make money, na ogun go kill am
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by danduchi(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2015
See as he keep mouth as if he dey chew meat

2 Likes

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Austin234(m): 9:09am On Nov 25, 2015
Oluvia must be a christian name i guess
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Crieff(m): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2015
Austeenx:

Shrek better this man far far.
He reminds me of all those bad, underworld guys in Gotham.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by CreamyBanana(m): 9:42am On Nov 25, 2015
maupe:

Continue to blow grammar there, you hear?

7 Likes

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by franklingud(m): 9:47am On Nov 25, 2015
Karma is bi*ch grin grin
End time wife.

1 Like

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by MOREN406(f): 9:53am On Nov 25, 2015
k

1 Like

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Alhajipaulo(m): 10:08am On Nov 25, 2015
Bugatie:
It's never shattered and hope is not lost, she can remarry and still become first lady.

She can marry Wada sha since she's used to marrying her father's mate
punch line of the day grin
Bugatie:
It's never shattered and hope is not lost, she can remarry and still become first lady.

She can marry Wada sha since she's used to marrying her father's mate
punch line of the day

1 Like

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Mcbussy(m): 10:12am On Nov 25, 2015
Austeenx:

Why u dey call Shrek?...shrek fine compared to *... lipsrsealed grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Alhajipaulo(m): 10:14am On Nov 25, 2015
No Chill
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by UncleJudax(m): 10:15am On Nov 25, 2015
maupe:

Hahaha. She married him cos of...wait for it....Rove. Mtcheew

Now, she can go back to her BOYfriend cry

7 Likes

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by free2ryhme: 10:23am On Nov 25, 2015
How true are these allegations
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by obinnajr(m): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2015
WEFW
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Charlydot2(m): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2015
Lol nah eh dis pple, fresh thing they hungry them well well..
missKiffy:
Chai shocked
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Emokai3(m): 10:27am On Nov 25, 2015
Child abuse..u go marry another one for grave

2 Likes

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by dedugbaa(m): 10:28am On Nov 25, 2015
This is a bad,how can this old man kiss and sleep with his grand daughter or her age mate.The pic of kissing him is even disgusting,Does this girl have parents? Anyway I trust the First two wives and their children,they will remind her of her age now that Audu is gone.BUT She can come and collect my number afterall she is not bad looking,not atall.
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Truckpusher(m): 10:28am On Nov 25, 2015
When we say women are for sale and will always go to the highest bidder they were calling us names.

Oh! Well, Audu's boys will take their own fair share of their Dad's property. grin

5 Likes

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Alhajipaulo(m): 10:28am On Nov 25, 2015
no Chill

Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Pidggin(f): 10:29am On Nov 25, 2015
Because he is dead I will not abuse him
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by Oladimejy(m): 10:30am On Nov 25, 2015
THAT GIRL VAGINA GO DON SPOIL OH!AUDU PENIS NA ELISHA ROD(PENIS)
Re: Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics by j1mmy: 10:30am On Nov 25, 2015
Mztarstrechy:
When a photo of Abubaka Audu and his much younger wife went viral many months back, many were left wondering and confused as to whether she was his daughter or wife. Alas, the release of a second photo cleared the confusion and the true story was revealed. She wasn’t his daughter but his third wife. Her name is Olivia and she is an half-caste. She hails from the Tiv-part of Benue State as her mum is from Ugba/Unongo family. She is an undergraduate of UNIJOS.

In 2010, Audu was alleged to have abandoned his wife, Mrs. Aisha Audu with her 3 children in the US. Aisha then filed a paper at the District Court of Maryland Montgomery County where she sought protective order against Prince Audu accusing him of assault.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/11/meet-abubakar-audus-teenage-wife-whose.html

TEENAGE WIFE? SHE IS A CHILD AND A MINOR, GET THE STORY RIGHT!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) / Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters / Evidence Of How Rivers State Was Rigged - David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.