Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari (22799 Views)

You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate / “You Can’t Summon Buhari Through Newspaper" - Presidency Tells National Assembly / Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by deeswagger: 8:24am On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by massinola(m): 8:24am On Nov 25, 2015
k
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by saintkel(m): 8:24am On Nov 25, 2015
IF PMB is d minister of petroleum, he should also know he should give account of d fuel scarcity to Nigerians. Am stuck in traffic cos of dis nonsense

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Kx: 8:25am On Nov 25, 2015
[size=18pt]Was Ben Murray Bruce's voice heard at all?

As usual, he saved his voice for twitter senate plenary session[/size]

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by SSPX(m): 8:25am On Nov 25, 2015
APc is the worst thing that Nigeria brought up on them self

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by free2ryhme: 8:26am On Nov 25, 2015
Must APC lawmakers continue to support the president even when it is glaring that most of his policies are wrong? Anyway, we all are suffering the hardship brought on us by PMB administration. "The sun that shine on the tortoise, equally shine on the seller that brought it to market".

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 25, 2015
Lol... so the president cannot answer for the suffering he plunged us.

Anyway what's my business. I am not hungry, i will buy fuel even if its 500 naira per litre

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Bitterleafsoup: 8:27am On Nov 25, 2015
tongue

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by free2ryhme: 8:27am On Nov 25, 2015
Buhari should appoint minister for petroleum if he is too big to be summoned by the Senate. Nigerians need explanations as to why fuel scarcity persists even after NNPC claimed it had flooded the market with petroluem products. Nigerians also need clarification as to why such a huge amount is being paid as subsidy when the price of crude is down and why Buhari approved such huge amount after calling subsidy a fraud. Nigeria is bigger than buhari and Buhari can never be God that cannot be questioned.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by 10kgod(m): 8:28am On Nov 25, 2015
BEWARE.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by IamGentle(f): 8:28am On Nov 25, 2015
Wait... U expect me to read all this
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Torch1(m): 8:28am On Nov 25, 2015
I guess their allegiance lies with their party and not the country.

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Charlydot2(m): 8:28am On Nov 25, 2015
Is that all the promises he made during the time of his campaign...
bilulu:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/fuel-scarcity-apc-senators-frustrate-move-to-summon-buhari/
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 25, 2015
Buhari listen,
Am not among the kwonstiquency that gave you 95percent votes, am among the 5percent that voted TRANSFOMATION! So take away the fuel scarcity brought about by your change, and give me the transfomation I voted for.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by free2ryhme: 8:28am On Nov 25, 2015
I see no hope in Nigeria again. A country can only thrive under a vibrant opposition. I once thought that it is only PDP who was like this. It is now clear, all politicians are the same. Please note, this is my belief, I want no critic to insult me if they are politically blind to what is ostensibly conspicuous

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by anonimi: 8:28am On Nov 25, 2015
I thought we are in a democracy and freedom rather than a DICTATORSHIP.
Did we not vote change for better ACCOUNTABILITY by our leaders
Anyway, we wanted change, now we have it. grin grin

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by segemint(f): 8:29am On Nov 25, 2015
GOODNEWS!!! Fuel is now selling at 57 naira per litre on Jumia, Konga and OLX. I just bought 100 litres. To buy yours, type APC and send to 419. grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Gwammen(m): 8:29am On Nov 25, 2015
Politics of number in play
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by smartmoses(m): 8:30am On Nov 25, 2015
Is this the Change they promise us?is this democracy?APC death await u

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by drss(m): 8:31am On Nov 25, 2015
efilefun:
There's nothing new in it, if they summon him, he will send his minister of states just like GEJ sent Diezani when he was summoned. Yar adua and OBJ did the same
stop comparing GEJ with ur daura president. GEJ was not d minister of petroleum.

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by bettercreature(m): 8:31am On Nov 25, 2015
macaranta:
Conflict of interests already arising.If you want to be the petroleum Minister by all means do perform the duty of the office of the petroleum minister ,don't tell us you're also a President.
Role conflict! under sane circumstances,it doesnt make a good sense for him to hold that position,now we are under his mercy,nobody to complain,summon or run to

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by just2endowed: 8:32am On Nov 25, 2015
Buhari should do something

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Thavocalist(m): 8:32am On Nov 25, 2015
Sijo01:
Smh cry week for naija.
Na sango go strike anybody, senators and other politicians inclusive wey nor want the progress of Nigeria.

Amen!!

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Tunchi101(m): 8:32am On Nov 25, 2015
I taught that they were almost done with our refineries? its d guaranteed way forward on diz Nation issue of oil scarcity
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by anytexy: 8:33am On Nov 25, 2015
efilefun:
There's nothing new in it, if they summon him, he will send his minister of states just like GEJ sent Diezani when he was summoned. Yar adua and OBJ did the same
But we voted for Change nau! Abi yoo still won go back to PDP 16yrs of misruled?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by APCREP: 8:33am On Nov 25, 2015
abbaapple:
What a Mother Told Her Daughter
who Was Looking
For a Husband.
My Daughter, looking for a husband
is not the same
thing as looking for a job. When you
are looking for a
job, you think of money and luxury.
But when
you are looking for a husband, you
think of love,
commitment and sacrifice. Money
is good but it is
love and commitment that will bind
your marriage.
Do you know what? When your
Father approached
me, I was 21. I still remember that
day. He didn’t
have a car, he used to drive his
mother’s bicycle. I
never used to do make up. We fell
in love. Do you
see this house? I was there when
your Father built it.
I use to come here every day and
supervise the
workers. You see that old red car
outside? We both
contribute money to buy it, it was
our first car. Your
Dad will use it Monday to Friday and
I will use it
weekend, except when one person
need it more
than the other. So, do not be afraid
of starting small.
The most important thing is love,
commitment and
dedication. Behind every successful
man is a
woman and behind every
unsuccessful man is also a
woman, choose where you will
belong. My Daughter,
let a man see the real you and love
the real you.
When you pretend and look like
what
you are not and a man marry you,
then one day when
he begins seeing the real you, that
is where problem
will start. There are some kind of
men you should
avoid or be careful with. If you see
a man always
giving money to people and helping
so many people
but when you visit his home, his
sister looks hungry
and the mother is badly dressed
then be wise. Think
about it. A man that can’t support
his own is not trust
worthy . My Daughter be careful of
a man with too
many secret. Think twice about a
man that keeps too
much to himself. How can you live
with a man you
don’t know anything about? You
have the right to
know his fears and his dreams.
Know what you are
getting into. When I married your
Dad I knew his
plans and I played my role to help
him and here we
are. Watch carefully the way a man
treats his sisters
and people around him, habits are
very hard to
change, if he is treating them bad
then he may treat
you bad. Pay every big attention to
what I am about
to say now, open your ears very
well. If a man ever
hit you while you are arguing, beat
you up for any
reason, do not bring such a man to
introduce to me.
Do not even think of marrying him.
Or else you may
spend every day defending your
life instead of living
your life. There are some men that
don’t give because
they don’t have but there are
others that don’t give
because they are stingy. Think
twice about such men.
If you see a man who drinks too
much every time or
smoke too much, do not expect
him to change
when you marry him. Marry
someone you are sure
you can live with, not
someone you are hopping will
change. Observe the
kind of friends a man moves with,
it has a lot to do
with who he is. My Daughter, I can’t
choose a
husband for you but i have given
you advice that will
guide you. I can’t
wait for you to bring that man
home and I can’t wait
to dance with you on your wedding
day.........
lovely ...I can sit here and teach you every trick in the book but at the end of the day its your life.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by efilefun(m): 8:34am On Nov 25, 2015
drss:
stop comparing GEJ with ur daura president. GEJ was not d minister of petroleum.
Lol were you blind to the other names there or your brain went blank after seeing GEJ?

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by dejavski(m): 8:34am On Nov 25, 2015
NOBODYY:

Nigeria is not half as big as Russia or US undecided

Lol...America is bigger than the whole of west africa

Russia is even bigger....in this case you have to combine west and north Africa
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by hopilo: 8:35am On Nov 25, 2015
Just shut down all activities in my family today. No fuel to drop children and wify at school and work. I can't buy black market at #350. if this continue the next 3 days the FG should get the soldiers and guns ready because i go enter street.

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by MirandaPrestly(f): 8:35am On Nov 25, 2015
The legislature is supposed to check the executive, or is our democracy just on paper?
The minister for petroleum has to explain precisely what his policies are in that sector. If the president has no policy of his own, he should say so, because right now, he's more clueless than his predecessor.

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by holyfather(m): 8:36am On Nov 25, 2015
APC is a scam

Did The National Assembly Finally Okay The Increase In Electricity Tariff? / Osinbajo Launches Solar Home System Program (Photos) / PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers