Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari (22798 Views)

You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate / “You Can’t Summon Buhari Through Newspaper" - Presidency Tells National Assembly / Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by ajepako(f): 8:36am On Nov 25, 2015
Why wont they shield the old dude?

Dem no want make dem kill the dude with questions he wont be able to answer

Because he has no explanation for the lingering fuel scarcity..

End time Buhari.. tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by bobbiekrantz: 8:38am On Nov 25, 2015
Inioluwa01:
Now, I understand the rationale behind the president naming himself the substantive Petroleum minister. He had forseen that some hard times will come with respect to the petroleum sector in the Country as a result of the Oil price fall and extreme wreckage and assault exerted on the sector by the past administration. The president's move was to ease all forms of pressure that may have been mounted on whoever he named the petroleum minister, during the hard times as this, thereby causing unnecessary distraction and friction between the govt, ministry stakeholders and 'foul-criers' before everything falls back to normal. Imagine that someone like Mr Kachikwu were the Petroleum Minister, dem for don serve am notice of appearance. Mr President, I give it you. You are a great leader with great foresight. We will patiently bear through these hard times, knowing very well that good times are around the corner.

keep on deceiving yourself!

your Messiah have started recording his failure..

10 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by drss(m): 8:40am On Nov 25, 2015
efilefun:
Lol were you blind to the other names there or your brain went blank after seeing GEJ?
OBJ n now ur daura president were petroleum ministers. GEJ was not.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by CyberWolf: 8:41am On Nov 25, 2015
Bought at Oando around Wuse now, no queue there at all..
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 25, 2015
CyberWolf:

For how much ?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by ceejay80s(m): 8:45am On Nov 25, 2015
Tell me which president that has ruled naija since 1960 wey we no experience fuel scarcity?
Buhari is not the first and won't be the last, even if george bush or obama rule naija, wey go still get fuel scarcity
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by BankManager(m): 8:45am On Nov 25, 2015
What is President Buhari doing at OPEC when his country has no fuel? What is he going to teach them??

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by AlPeter: 8:45am On Nov 25, 2015
The PDP senators are still campaigning for an election that's passed frustrated folks
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Inioluwa01(m): 8:46am On Nov 25, 2015
bobbiekrantz:

keep on deceiving yourself!

your Messiah have started recording his failure..
You have the right to say whatever you want. At least, that hasn't been taken from you, yet.#readupconcord
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by gigabyte13: 8:47am On Nov 25, 2015
Haaaahaaaaaaaa
kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikiiiiiiiii
hiiihioooohuuuuu

PDP and there infant spoon-fed senators. Can somebody help me tell this over-fed infant senators that, they are now the minority? They should not allow SAI BUKKY deceive them, they still remain the minority whichever way.

How many times was OBJ summoned in his time as petroleum minister ? Common Allison they lack the courage to summoned despite there large numbers then. Na BABA go-slow una wan call?

It will take BABA 4years to get to the assembly complex and another 4years to locate where the red-chamber is.

PDP cluelessness is getting bigger,fatter,larger and huge, day by day.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by godoluwa(m): 8:47am On Nov 25, 2015
Lordave:
The funny irony is APC states are suffering this fuel scarcity the most, yet Omenka, PassingShot, Beremx, Demdem, QuotaSystem, Collitempa, all APC and Buhari Supporters, even Lalasticlala and Seun are still shouting 'Sia Baba' and 'Change Dole' mantra.

Our Petroleum minister is a fraudster- Sambisa Times.
una don 4get to add NgeneUkwenu

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by HirstMOG(m): 8:49am On Nov 25, 2015
Inioluwa01:
Now, I understand the rationale behind the president naming himself the substantive Petroleum minister. He had forseen that some hard times will come with respect to the petroleum sector in the Country as a result of the Oil price fall and extreme wreckage and assault exerted on the sector by the past administration. The president's move was to ease all forms of pressure that may have been mounted on whoever he named the petroleum minister, during the hard times as this, thereby causing unnecessary distraction and friction between the govt, ministry stakeholders and 'foul-criers' before everything falls back to normal. Imagine that someone like Mr Kachikwu were the Petroleum Minister, dem for don serve am notice of appearance. Mr President, I give it you. You are a great leader with great foresight. We will patiently bear through these hard times, knowing very well that good times are around the corner.

What is this one saying

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 25, 2015
I don't even know who Nigeria offended....Nigeria why?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by obinnashady(m): 8:49am On Nov 25, 2015
slightlyMad:
grin
lmao..what a moniker...#yabaleft
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by PAINGAIN: 8:50am On Nov 25, 2015
I just drove into a filling station and bought fuel, , didn't take 5minutes and I left. Its been like this in my ten years of living in south African but my country which produces petrol always goes tru scarcity atleast once a year. Why? Why? I weep for nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Diesel1(m): 8:50am On Nov 25, 2015
NOBODYY:

Nigeria is not half as big as Russia or US undecided
Are u civilized like those countries......... Ghana is small and peaceful as well #Nobody tongue
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Gondonu: 8:51am On Nov 25, 2015
Change chanters Nigerian senators failing to live up to their legislative responsibility in order to shield an irresponsible president.Just imagine what this country have become? God help us all.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Anowax(m): 8:51am On Nov 25, 2015
BRAV0O:

#fuelscarsity! And our road still busy like never, who are we fooling ? angry
Dumbest Comment of the Year Award goes to you, BRAVOO!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by fujirice: 8:52am On Nov 25, 2015
efilefun:
There's nothing new in it, if they summon him, he will send his minister of states just like GEJ sent Diezani when he was summoned. Yar adua and OBJ did the same
Gawd!!! You guys are pathetic! Do you not care that we suffer? I'm outta here mehn!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Lordave: 8:52am On Nov 25, 2015
godoluwa:
una don 4get to add NgeneUkwenu
Forget that one.

I saw her in Kubwa express selling a 10litre fuel for #2000. That explains why she's always in accord with Buharinomics, it helps her hustle. grin

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by bilulu(m): 8:53am On Nov 25, 2015
gigabyte13:
Haaaahaaaaaaaa
kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikiiiiiiiii
hiiihioooohuuuuu

PDP and there infant spoon-fed senators. Can somebody help me tell this over-fed infant senators that, they are now the minority? They should not allow SAI BUKKY deceive them, they still remain the minority whichever way.

How many times was OBJ summoned in his time as petroleum minister ? Common Allison they lack the courage to summoned despite there large numbers then. Na BABA go-slow una wan call?

It will take BABA 4years to get to the assembly complex and another 4years to locate where the red-chamber is.

PDP cluelessness is getting bigger,fatter,larger and huge, day by day.
its a pity u re defending wickedness..... if OBJ wasn't invited does dat make it ryt? Or re u enjoying d scarcity?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by obinnashady(m): 8:53am On Nov 25, 2015
I want to kill myself,why am I a Nigerian,what am I doing in this country?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by TheSpellChecker: 8:54am On Nov 25, 2015
abbaapple:
What a Mother Told Her Daughter
who Was Looking
For a Husband.
to dance with you on your wedding
day.........

Nobody will blame you for copy n paste. But the reason why you can't even format it is what beats my imagination!

Anyway sha, I know your type. Something tells me you are the type that will even copy someone's reg.no in an exam. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Lordave: 8:55am On Nov 25, 2015
CyberWolf:
The queue at Conoil yesterday , opposite NNPC towers was nothing to write home about.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by godoluwa(m): 8:56am On Nov 25, 2015
Lordave:
Forget that one.

I saw her in Kubwa express selling a 10litre fuel for #2000. That explains why she's always in accord with Buharinomics, it helps her hustle. grin
oh oh, I see
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by HRich(m): 8:57am On Nov 25, 2015
sunddy:
You mean after reading you got nothing to say? Endtime pikin.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by PStacks(m): 8:57am On Nov 25, 2015
All these PDP Senators that dont have respect, Buhari would teach them to respect their elders by force. that too is change.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by HRich(m): 8:58am On Nov 25, 2015
Lordave:
The queue at Conoil yesterday , opposite NNPC towers was nothing to write home about.
Endtime Queue.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by godwinkessi: 8:59am On Nov 25, 2015
Lordave:
The funny irony is APC states are suffering this fuel scarcity the most, yet Omenka, PassingShot, Beremx, Demdem, QuotaSystem, Collitempa, all APC and Buhari Supporters, even Lalasticlala and Seun are still shouting 'Sia Baba' and 'Change Dole' mantra.

Our Petroleum minister is a fraudster- Sambisa Times.

NgeneUkwuenu is paying more bro. She's suffering and smiling. Law of karma has visited that cvnt. She will never appear in thread like this, never
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Senators Frustrate Move To Summon Buhari by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 25, 2015
iambabaG:
It's nt possible 2 summon d president jhare.. PDP should stop politicking like kids; nd think beyond their nose.

But he shuld issue a public statement 2 address d issue!
Use ur briain sir.
No body is summoning the.president, they are talking about summoning him in capacity of the Minister of petroleum.
If he sees it as an insult, then he should appoint someone to fill that ministry.
Instead of focussing on how to diversify our economy to create more jobs and generate more.money, he was bussy thinking of how to corner all the money that comes from the.petroleum ministry.
As if that is the only place we had problem, He want to oversees the petroleum ministry so as to know how much that comes in.
Yes he should take over cbn and finace ministry too since he is the only one prudent enough and capable of handling money.
What we.need is a strong law and bill that will punish anyone who disobeyed the law irrespective of his/her position.
Human beings are the same all over the world, only effectiveness of law and punisment makes the difference.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

REVEALED: 469 Lawmakers Have 2,570 Aides – And Some Earn N950,000/Month / PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers / Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.