Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Dumbness Of Oyibo People (+PIC) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dumbness Of Oyibo People (+PIC) (4523 Views)

Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met / Is This True About The Yoruba People? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumbness Of Oyibo People (+PIC) by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 26, 2015
Qualer:

now that's ma lady talking!! wink build an empire and make kids to take over in the future!! your head dey there!!!

Lol..ur talking abt kids grin well it all depends if u got tat great pedigree tongue tongue tongue

I don't see ur photo here.
Re: Dumbness Of Oyibo People (+PIC) by Qualer: 5:31am On Nov 26, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol..ur talking abt kids grin well it all depends if u got tat great pedigree tongue tongue tongue

I don't see ur photo here.

kids dey important when you're building an empire o! you don't wanna toil & sweat and leave it all to a stranger, do you??

about photo...mmmhhh i'd rather meet you in person cool
Re: Dumbness Of Oyibo People (+PIC) by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 26, 2015
Qualer:

kids dey important when you're building an empire o! you don't wanna toil & sweat and leave it all to a stranger, do you??

about photo...mmmhhh i'd rather meet you in person cool

How wud I know if ur the one I'm meeting since I have no idea who d hell Qualer is cool? I have no plans to get abducted when I step in to Ng.. grin
Re: Dumbness Of Oyibo People (+PIC) by Qualer: 5:53am On Nov 26, 2015
KashyBaby:

How wud I know if ur the one I'm meeting since I have no idea who d hell Qualer is cool? I have no plans to get abducted when I step in to Ng.. grin

i could come and meet you where you are first! i can channel that!! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Still SCREW Her EX. / After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material / I Need A Man Right Now Who Can Satify Me In Bed, My Husbands Sex Game Is Zero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.