Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. (13853 Views)

Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It / She Asked If I Am Okay With It! / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by SwagPower: 10:43am On Nov 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided sissy? What are her own plans for you? Why does it have to be just you making t[color=#990000][/color]he plans? When I say women are selfish. People don't believe

The correct question should be. "What do WE plan for OURSELVES".
cheesy
She feels she's fully invested bt I seem on d fence kinda..
Dats y she asked.. She ain't selfish.. far frm it.. grin
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by SwagPower: 10:45am On Nov 25, 2015
DonX001:

Quote d bible for her....just say-
"Babe, my plans for you are for good and not for evil, to give you an expected end."

What exactly that expected end means remains open for definition, in your own mind and in her mind. grin grin
Baddo cheesy
U r Di Israeli v. 2.0
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 25, 2015
well WHAT are your plans for her
Don't tell me, tell her.
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by SwagPower: 10:48am On Nov 25, 2015
Anyss:

Hehehe. Choi. Omo e do be for u be dat ooh.

Kuku marry am naw. Mak talk end
grin
Na so e easy 2 marry abi?.. .
Got tins on Ma bucket list av got 2 achieve b4 deciding whether 2 settle down...
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 25, 2015
Hmmmm... Why do ladies ask this kinda qstns.. Y nt tk it a day @ a time
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 25, 2015
SwagPower:
grin
Na so e easy 2 marry abi?.. .
Got tins on Ma bucket list av got 2 achieve b4 deciding whether 2 settle down...

Deciding whether? Haba bros.

Buh u can tell her of d bucket lists naw. She. Fit help u achieve am sharp sharp. Abi wetin u tink? Lol

1 Like

Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 25, 2015
SwagPower:

Yeah bruh grin
Tot of dt bt sounded Hollow n Too familiar...
Yeah i knw its too familiar. if u gat enough funds, take her out mayb on a sunday, sit facing her nd tel her wit passion in ur eyes & in a soft & romantic tone.

example:

*when u re both sitted facing each other* Baby you knw despite d economic meltdown plaquing d world, i stil gat to scrap some fee out of my depleted bank account just to bring u here, dats to show hw special u re to my humble heart & hw i treasure u wit my last blood. after u asked me my plans for u dat day, i didnt ans u dt day bcus i felt u deserve an ans to u question in a special way nd dats why i brought u here. Baby,. i hv a dream dt 1 day u wud sit bside me as my wife wit our hairs turns white. i hv a dream dat 1 day my surname wud b called after ur name is called & i hv a dream dt sumday we wud sit down our kids & tel dem our love story. DATS MY PLAN 4 U MY 1 & ONLY PRICELESS JEWEL.

thank me later!

IamQatarPlayboy.

1 Like

Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by SwagPower: 11:05am On Nov 25, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

Yeah i knw its too familiar. if u gat enough funds, take her out mayb on a sunday, sit facing her nd tel her wit passion in ur eyes & in a soft & romantic tone.

example:

*when u re both sitted facing each other* Baby you knw despite d economic meltdown plaquing d world, i stil gat to scrap some fee out of my depleted bank account just to bring u here, dats to show hw special u re to my humble heart & hw i treasure u wit my last blood. after u asked me my plans for u dat day, i didnt ans u dt day bcus i felt u deserve an ans to u question in a special way nd dats why i brought u here. Baby,. i hv a dream dt 1 day u wud sit bside me as my wife wit our hairs turns white. i hv a dream dat 1 day my surname wud b called after ur name is called & i hv a dream dt sumday we wud sit down our kids & tel dem our love story. DATS MY PLAN 4 U MY 1 & ONLY PRICELESS JEWEL.

thank me later!

IamQatarPlayboy.
Nice... bt I need sth vague... Dnt like Makin promises I may nt kip...
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by SwagPower: 11:06am On Nov 25, 2015
Anyss:

Deciding whether? Haba bros.

Buh u can tell her of d bucket lists naw. She. Fit help u achieve am sharp sharp. Abi wetin u tink? Lol
Anyss.. . I cld tell her... Bt her biological clock is Goin tick tock
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 25, 2015
SwagPower:

Nice... bt I need sth vague... Dnt like Makin promises I may nt kip...
even prophets said visions that never came to pass. what makes a man is nt his ability nt to promise for fear of nt keeping it, bt wat mks him is his ability of promising without fear that he might nt fulfil it.
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 25, 2015
SwagPower:

Anyss.. . I cld tell her... Bt her biological clock is Goin tick tock

I understand u dear. Buh the truth is there is nothing like communication. Joke apart. Jus sit her down tell her reality, tell her ur plans. No lady wants to marry n start drinking garri or wearin rags cos of love. Who knows she might walk away on her own. Or might. Stay back to help u.

My dear a good woman is a goodluck charm ooh. She might even attract good luck to u.

And again unless u really don't wanna end up wif her. U guys will reach a good agreement without fight n everyone'll be happy.
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by SwagPower: 11:23am On Nov 25, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

even prophets said visions that never came to pass. what makes a man is nt his ability nt to promise for fear of nt keeping it, bt wat mks him is his ability of promising without fear that he might nt fulfil it.
cheesy biutiful quote bt it ain't a matter of fear... It's a Conviction 2 a Principle...
N I beliv dts wat makes a man...
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by SwagPower: 11:24am On Nov 25, 2015
Anyss:

I understand u dear. Buh the truth is there is nothing like communication. Joke apart. Jus sit her down tell her reality, tell her ur plans. No lady wants to marry n start drinking garri or wearin rags cos of love. Who knows she might walk away on her own. Or might. Stay back to help u.

My dear a good woman is a goodluck charm ooh. She might even attract good luck to u.

And again unless u really don't wanna end up wif her. U guys will reach a good agreement without fight n everyone'll be happy.
Trutalk Anyss. .. cheesy
Will try it ur way...
Interested in d feedback?.. .
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by obiorathesubtle: 11:43am On Nov 25, 2015
SwagPower:
cheesy
She feels she's fully invested bt I seem on d fence kinda..
Dats y she asked.. She ain't selfish.. far frm it.. grin
my brother! Thou art blinded by Love! It's official!
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 25, 2015
SwagPower:

Av learnt gals prefer u tell me wat dey want to hear (nt necessarily d truth)...
SO wats gonna sound more appealing?.
u are so on point...
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 25, 2015
SwagPower:
Trutalk Anyss. .. cheesy Will try it ur way... Interested in d feedback?.. .

Very interested dear

1 Like

Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by DonX001: 11:59am On Nov 25, 2015
SwagPower:
Baddo cheesy U r Di Israeli v. 2.0
grin grin grin
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by Tallesty1(m): 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
SwagPower:

Brainy maneuver. .. SO wat was d later response?.. . cheesy
There were many things she needed then, so many things she needed to learn, and so many things she needed to stop/start doing.

I invited her over one day and pointed those things out for her and promised to help her sort some and stand by her while she sorts some.

I told her that those things are more important to her that what she wanted to hear from me cause they will mightily influence whatever future I had for us.

She was still on them when we broke up.
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by missKiffy(f): 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
Is that not a reasonable question
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
SwagPower:

grin clever artifice
Lol! Dey there naa.
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by SwagPower: 9:25am On Nov 26, 2015
Preciousone4ril:
Hmmmm... Why do ladies ask this kinda qstns.. Y nt tk it a day @ a time
No clue seriously.. Some of dem av marriage as deir ultimate achievement.. . undecided
Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by SwagPower: 9:27am On Nov 26, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
my brother! Thou art blinded by Love! It's official!
grin jst being objective.. .

1 Like

Re: She Asked "What Are Your Plans For Me?. .. by SwagPower: 9:29am On Nov 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
There were many things she needed then, so many things she needed to learn, and so many things she needed to stop/start doing.

I invited her over one day and pointed those things out for her and promised to help her sort some and stand by her while she sorts some.

I told her that those things are more important to her that what she wanted to hear from me cause they will mightily influence whatever future I had for us.

She was still on them when we broke up.

Word bruh..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caught My Girlfriend & Best Friend Cheating On Me In My Apartment / Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!! / I'm Giving You Free Sex And You Think You're Using Me? Big BOOBS Abuja Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.