Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Singer Waje. Biography, Songs, Age ,career - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Waje. Biography, Songs, Age ,career (1344 Views)

CDQ Biography, Songs, Age,pictures / Adekunle Gold Biography/ Songs/girl Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Waje. Biography, Songs, Age ,career by Biographyroom(f): 9:09am On Nov 25, 2015
The singer was officially introduced to the world by Nigeria singing duo P-Square in the song they titled "Omoge Mi" and featured as the female voice in the duo’s 2008 hit track “Do Me". She was also featured on Banky W's "Thief My Kele" and M.I's "One Naira".

In August 2015, Waje released her 1st single of 2015 after her November 2014 video success of her hit song Coco Baby,titled Left For Good featuring Patoranking and Godwin Strings .Waje headlined the song ‘Strong girl’ which is the theme song for ONE_Campaign's ‘Poverty is S3xist’ in 2015 and also joined Bono in Lagos, Nigeria for the lagos campaign in 2015.

PROCEED HERE TO READ COMPLETE ARTICLE

PROCEED HERE TO READ COMPLETE ARTICLE

(1) (Reply)

Epic Response Mavin Act, Aphrodija Gave To A Rude Twitter User. / Wow! Check Out This African Illustration Of Rihanna, Diddy, Drake, Nicki, Jay-z / Child Star Benita Okojie Looks So Lovely In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.