Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:30 PM

Yoruba Speakers In High Demand In London’s Luxury Markets - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yoruba Speakers In High Demand In London’s Luxury Markets (21418 Views)

"She’s A Distraction" - Motorists Demand Removal Of Pretty Traffic Warden / Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London / Ada Onyilokwu Nigerian, Dies In London (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Speakers In High Demand In London’s Luxury Markets by 400billionman: 10:12am On Nov 25, 2015
gigabyte13:

very true talk, so my brother, what are the good, accountable and prudent polithiefcian from other regions doing with their loot jaree? Tell me more, l wan hear.

Thief nah thief. I no dey defend anybody.

Whether nah Thief TA or Thief-nubu. All nah thief..

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Speakers In High Demand In London’s Luxury Markets by otr1(m): 10:12am On Nov 25, 2015
Yorubas are known for colonizing people culturally.
If you want to know why, just ask yourself why our culture is still enduring in diaspora till this moment, despite not being the only set of Africans taken into slavery.

If for hundreds of years, you can still see the "Yorubanness" of our people taken into slavery outside the shore of Africa, I wonder why some parents born on the home soil wouldn't want their children to understand this sweet tongue.
The ability to read, write and understand Yoruba is part of the basic needs of your children.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Speakers In High Demand In London’s Luxury Markets by anonimi: 10:13am On Nov 25, 2015
400billionman:
Summary of the story is that some yoruba looters and polithiefcians are buying properties in UK.

UK has every right to be happy for their economy.

But these nairalanders here have every reason to cry..

You are a very wise man, indeed!
May God richly increase your WISDOM- Amen!!!

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/ngpqy14me9hk5qty8uc53ap8iowc4elq1111115[/img]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Speakers In High Demand In London’s Luxury Markets by DrChukzy(m): 10:18am On Nov 25, 2015
Yolobastards love slave works since 18AD...Useless Tribe

Keep ranting about Nnamdi Kanu...Make una no go find work
Re: Yoruba Speakers In High Demand In London’s Luxury Markets by saintfizzo(m): 10:18am On Nov 25, 2015
Opinedecandid:
They won't go there now, make themselves useful while making some money.

Rather, they will continue to saunter all over Nairaland to fan the embers of ethnic politics.

Wuruba.
charity begins @ home sir... we can't do a full migration leaving behind our wonderful neighbours, home is still home any Fucking time or day... i'll have no igbo brothers to argue with if I leave now grin, I won't like to miss y'all
Re: Yoruba Speakers In High Demand In London’s Luxury Markets by BABANGBALI: 10:43am On Nov 25, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:

yoruba been respected everywhere.. ...
no let shoekuma,shoekudi,sheoma,shejoke hear you o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Speakers In High Demand In London’s Luxury Markets by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 25, 2015
Honestly, I don't see this as a good news. There's nothing to be happy about. We're killing our own local market. Most Nigerians consider local made products as inferior, and would rather patronize foreign markets. Hence, the reason the Naira has nosedived of recent. I fear the worst.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Speakers In High Demand In London’s Luxury Markets by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 25, 2015
It's expected since many thieves and burglar in UK are of yoruba origin angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Speakers In High Demand In London’s Luxury Markets by fateemah06: 10:51am On Nov 25, 2015
sukkot:
Shymmex omo ibadan afi kpo mu garri. your services needed at this here market grin
na ijebu dey use po...na amala Ibadan dey eat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Speakers In High Demand In London’s Luxury Markets by miqos02(m): 10:52am On Nov 25, 2015
wow
Re: Yoruba Speakers In High Demand In London’s Luxury Markets by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 25, 2015
Wasere...tell those biafrans something they don't know
Re: Yoruba Speakers In High Demand In London’s Luxury Markets by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 25, 2015
BABANGBALI:
no let shoekuma,shoekudi,sheoma,shejoke hear you o
grin,if dem catch you ehn,dem go roast you
Re: Yoruba Speakers In High Demand In London’s Luxury Markets by Toosure70: 11:23am On Nov 25, 2015
Yoruba 1 - Biafra 0
Re: Yoruba Speakers In High Demand In London’s Luxury Markets by seangy4konji: 11:28am On Nov 25, 2015
Tell them to bring a ship and park at the ports.

All that one is bobo.

Just come. You will park enough and we are not militants.
Re: Yoruba Speakers In High Demand In London’s Luxury Markets by sokera: 11:40am On Nov 25, 2015
Wow yoruba making NIGERIA proud, some ppl are known for drug and human trafficking ... God bless Yoruba ppl , God bless NIGERIA ....
Re: Yoruba Speakers In High Demand In London’s Luxury Markets by Ngozi123(f): 11:41am On Nov 25, 2015
Walkopet:
Very soon yoruba go bcom Uk PM, where are d IPOD biafruad Members , very soon they'll come here and be ranting, na to push drug be dem work, awon ole.

#Omo Oodua ni mi l'ojo kojo!

Why can't you just be proud of your own culture without resulting to denigrating others?
Re: Yoruba Speakers In High Demand In London’s Luxury Markets by stinggy(m): 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
LordCenturion:
South west were only knw for good thing around the world,thats while brazil,cuba,benin rep. Uk,US and others embrace this culture...am proud of south west the land of riches,may GOD continue to bless that land...i knw that this wil make some people sad
Are you disowning Kwarans and Okuns with the emphasis on South West?
Re: Yoruba Speakers In High Demand In London’s Luxury Markets by ayoyonet(m): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
Yoruba the best ethnic in Africa
Re: Yoruba Speakers In High Demand In London’s Luxury Markets by babaireti(m): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
400billionman:

Summary of the story is that some yoruba looters and polithiefcians are buying properties in UK.

UK has every right to be happy for their economy.

But these nairalanders here have every reason to cry..
Yes ! You are right,because it was a YORUBA WOMAN that is being held currently in UK for money laundering and property deal,a YORUBA man former Governor currently serving a jail term in UK ,a YORUBA man a Late former Governor detained in UK for money laundering and escaped disguising as a WOMAN and even celebrated and motorized across the capital city upon arrival. Eewu : Oduduwa Aagbewa o,awa omo YORUBA atata.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Speakers In High Demand In London’s Luxury Markets by onyxo76(m): 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
i think i 'll take this up... i hope the pay is worth it..
Re: Yoruba Speakers In High Demand In London’s Luxury Markets by goingsolo: 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
Nobody remember to say End time language, so i 'm adding my voice to say End time yoruba language
Re: Yoruba Speakers In High Demand In London’s Luxury Markets by TrollTrap: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
I don't get the jubilation.
Basically there's a high number of Yoruba tourists who probably can't/don't communicate proper in English so they need staff who can speak the language so they can meet d needs of the customers. undecided undecided
Re: Yoruba Speakers In High Demand In London’s Luxury Markets by Tinyemeka(m): 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
Walkopet:
Very soon yoruba go bcom Uk PM, where are d IPOD biafruad Members , very soon they'll come here and be ranting, na to push drug be dem work, awon ole.

#Omo Oodua ni mi l'ojo kojo!

Just to educate you a bit.

http://www.africanevents.com/chuka-umunna-helen-grant-chi-onwurah-3-british-members-of-parliament-with-nigerian-parentage/

I could tutor you and expand your knowledge base if you ask nicely. smiley
Re: Yoruba Speakers In High Demand In London’s Luxury Markets by shizzy7(f): 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
Haters gonna Hate...
Potatoes gonna Potate....

Omo Yoruba ni mi o swagger...

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Speakers In High Demand In London’s Luxury Markets by baysol: 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
English is an official Language in Nigeria soon Yoruba will be an official Language in uk. Wana bet.....
Re: Yoruba Speakers In High Demand In London’s Luxury Markets by Mlaide(m): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
Though am Yoruba but I love the Igbos very hard working and with spirit to survive anywhere.......

To the news kudos to the first liner tribe YORUBA
Re: Yoruba Speakers In High Demand In London’s Luxury Markets by alaskido(m): 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
They are the highest spenders in UK yet the country is in penury.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Speakers In High Demand In London’s Luxury Markets by lanrywatt(m): 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bonapart:
What is euroba? Sounds slavery to me
#fact
Iyalaye eeeeee.. Omo werey
Re: Yoruba Speakers In High Demand In London’s Luxury Markets by Ajalekoko76(m): 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
How much Oyinbo go pay?

Proud to b Odua descendant.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. / Bayelsa Boat Accident: Body Of Corps Member And 3 Others Found / Photos From Fatal Accident On Ekpoma Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.