Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque (36563 Views)

Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election / Bomb Blast Hits Chibok In Borno State / Buhari Launches Calabar-Kastina-Ala Super Highway Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque by Jayuba(m): 11:45am On Nov 25, 2015
I have a problem with your title, "bomb blast hits kastina mosque".
You can do better. I think it would have been better if you chose, "bomb blast in kastina mosque".
Re: Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque by ipreach: 11:46am On Nov 25, 2015
Even in GMB town
Re: Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 25, 2015
What is happening here? I thought you guys were warned no to bring any negative news report about the government of Buhari to the front page?
Re: Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque by SeverusSnape(m): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2015
SkyBound:
Buhari and his body Language mechanics grin grin grin

We told them that he's an economic assassin, but they claimed his integrity will block loopholes.

We told them that he's corrupt just like his fellow croonies, but they claimed he never stole a dime.

We told them he's old, dull and slow, but they said they preferred a dullàrd that created Western Germany and President Mitchell's to a PhD holder that transformed the Agricultural sector of the economy.

We told them he doesn't have the moral standard, will and the technological knowhow to tackle corruption, but they claimed even witch hunting is fighting corruption.

We told them he's full of lies and deceit, but they hoped on the mirage NGN5,000 salary for the jobless and one meal pa day for their kids.

We told them that since he knew nothing about fuel subsidy, then he knows nothing about the petroleum industry/sector of the Nigerian economy but they claimed he'll stabilize world oil price and reduce PMS price to NGN40 per litre.

We told them he has no respect for the rule of law, but they claimed the judiciary was corrupt.

We told them he is not as humble as he looks but they said he had only NGN1million and 150 cows.

We told them that he's too old to govern, they claimed our youths are wasted generations.

We told them he doesn't have a certificate, they said he can use his NEPA bill. cheesy cheesy cheesy

We told them he's vindictive, but they said as far as they are concerned, he can employ all his family members, relatives and well wishers into his cabinet, even if they have no formal education, as long as they deliver.

We told them he's an enemy of democracy, they claimed they prefer his autocracy to the Nigerian Democracy.

We told them he's not humble but only a pretender, they said he'll sell off the presidential jets in order to cut cost of governance.

We told them he doesn't care about the Nigerian citizens, but they claimed he belongs to everybody and belongs to nobody, even though his appointments were mainly for the north, he embarks on fruitless journeys and speaks only to BBC Hausa.

We told them he supported Boko Haram, they told us that even if they found him in a meeting with Shekau and co, that wouldn't stop them from voting him.
undecided undecided undecided
We asked for any tangible thing he's done for the country after staying away from government for so long, they claimed it didn't matter..

Finally, we told them he's a scam, but they shouted Sai Baba! grin cheesy

Behold Nigerians, here is your much desired change

SAI BUHARI INDEED.... VERY SOON, NIGERIANS WILL TURN IT TO DIE BUHARI tongue tongue tongue

Plagiarism alert tongue

Make francizy catch you, you know say na him get that epistle ba? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque by EmekaBlue(m): 11:51am On Nov 25, 2015
Daily news not Breaking news plz..mscheww
Re: Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque by themoon: 11:51am On Nov 25, 2015
picture seen is blivin
Re: Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque by ideyhere(f): 11:55am On Nov 25, 2015
Allee90:
A message to all Igbos that are insulting northerners. The more you us(Northerners), the more we distance you from smelling the seat of power. We thank Allah that no Igbo man will be president again

Please bring your head out of your a$$. No be person wey dey alive the struggle for leadership Abi naa when una brothers don massacre una finish naa em una go come dey lead Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque by francizy(m): 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Plagiarism alert tongue

LoL! My brother! He is very free to use it oh jare! grin

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque by nobeku: 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
Osirimononaye:

NICE
ok..
Re: Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque by ajepako(f): 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
To be honest, that is the first explosion in Katsina state..

The other peaceful state in the north is Kebbi.. ( I enjoyed my service year there in 2001)

So far.. so good in both states..
Re: Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque by SeverusSnape(m): 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
francizy:

LoL! My brother! He is very free to use it oh jare! grin
Aha!... As a member of the wailers association grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque by francizy(m): 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Aha!... As a member of the wailers association grin

Yes oh!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
You are supposed to use your brain not your anus

tollytexy:

Aren't they ?
Re: Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque by Blingblings(m): 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
BH if una like bomb all the mosque for north nothing concern agbero with overload.... anyways Buharia has it under control.... ndi ara
Re: Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
You are supposed to use your brain to think not your anus

bluaero:

Please what are they Goat
Re: Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
Okay.We don hear you. Stop repeating same thing over and over again..

iamkunleajayi:

Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims
Re: Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque by MinorityTribe: 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
They have never been a bomb blast in Katsina, Sokoto, Zamfara and Kebbi. Thanks to Buhari boko haram are now daring, moving further into Northwest.
Re: Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque by mikron(m): 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
Xhaka:
Some fools will still tell you muslim are terrorist
terrorists na Christians before?
Re: Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque by MinorityTribe: 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
ajepako:
To be honest, that is the first explosion in Katsina state..

The other peaceful state in the north is Kebbi.. ( I enjoyed my service year there in 2001)

So far.. so good in both states..

Have they been an explosion in Sokoto, Have they been in Zamfara? Even Niger state it is just recently they have an explosion since 2011. Boko haram is more Kanuri so it is obvious they would be more in the North East, They would only target diverse cities in the North West like Kaduna and Kano so it is obvious not only Hausas-Fulani would be hit. The Kanuris don't want to anger their hausa friends.
Re: Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque by godwin120alex: 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
And to think dat some of my friends voted for him cos he said he was going to defeat Boko Haram in two months beats my imagination.And here we are .Chioeeeeee
Re: Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque by Banter1(m): 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
simonlee:
Let me see what that dullard will do about this. He's busy cruising all over the world
what do you people gain from insulting your Elders?
Re: Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque by tollytexy(m): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
anytexy:
youde mind that bigger f**l?

Babalaku babae ni F00L
Re: Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque by ajepako(f): 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
MinorityTribe:
Have they been an explosion in Sokoto, Have they been in Zamfara? Even Niger state it is just recently they have an explosion since 2011. Boko haram is more Kanuri so it is obvious they would be more in the North East, They would only target diverse cities in the North West like Kaduna and Kano so it is obvious not only Hausas-Fulani would be hit. The Kanuris don't want to anger their hausa friends.

I should have phrased it : either book haram attack or Fulani herdsmen attack.

As for bomb blast, Sokoto has experienced it once.

ZAmfara and Niger have not experienced explosion by BH but Fulani attacks are common.

Now, with a minor explosion in Katsina, ,then, Kebbi state remains the only state that has not experience either BH or Fulani attacks..

That is one peaceful state that I admire...
Re: Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque by abdulrazaqtukur: 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
it isnt true, there was no any blast in katsina, i only hear and see the rumors on the social media, while am from the said balst area, am yet to see or hear. Only waiting for the yulitide to hear the usual nock out sound
Re: Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque by mauriceju2(m): 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
you wish all Muslim death that is what you mean, have you ask where they are coming from?
Banter1:
I wish all Bokoharam sudden death!
Re: Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Plagiarism alert tongue

All of us are in the race together na...... The liberation of the common man. wink wink wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque by Raziii(m): 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hmmm... May their souls rest in peace! <a href="http://focusnaijaa..nl/2015/11/history-of-terrorism-in-nigeria.html?m=1">FocusNaijaa: HISTORY OF TERRORISM IN NIGERIA</a>
Re: Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque by judiciarypalava: 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
obinnashady:
Lies and propaganda..where are the pictures?

What are you doing inside Alaba int'l market? You no get camera for your phone, abi you no sabi snap?
Re: Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque by SeverusSnape(m): 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
SkyBound:

All of us are in the race together na...... The liberation of the common man. wink wink wink
Naso my brother!
Re: Bomb Blast Hits Kastina Mosque by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
Speechless3:
Amen embarassed
damn! You beautiful shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says / Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa / Snake Kills Baby Of A Boko Haram Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.