Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,834 members, 7,802,669 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

(picture) See A Specie Of Rat, That I See In My House In Akwa Ibom State - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / (picture) See A Specie Of Rat, That I See In My House In Akwa Ibom State (1062 Views)

This Chameleon Crawled Into My House Today / "Video of Rat showering like a human goes viral." [Copied] / Guys Play With A Python Killed In Akwa-Ibom State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(picture) See A Specie Of Rat, That I See In My House In Akwa Ibom State by campusflavour: 9:31am On Nov 25, 2015
i have noticed this specie of rat in my house in akwa ibom state, when i was in the university, and we were able to kill this one, they are very fast, they can climb on glasses, and make whistling sound when they are around, please does any one know what it is? and how to kill it? because they dont even eat rat poison and very trouble some when they are around .

Re: (picture) See A Specie Of Rat, That I See In My House In Akwa Ibom State by kodded(m): 9:34am On Nov 25, 2015

undecided undecided

keep your environment clean undecided undecided
Re: (picture) See A Specie Of Rat, That I See In My House In Akwa Ibom State by boboLIL(m): 9:36am On Nov 25, 2015
Is ur house a zoo? Did u study zoology while in school? U and dah rat get link....
Re: (picture) See A Specie Of Rat, That I See In My House In Akwa Ibom State by libertyfather(m): 9:36am On Nov 25, 2015
Fast and furious rat
Re: (picture) See A Specie Of Rat, That I See In My House In Akwa Ibom State by SirLewis(m): 9:49am On Nov 25, 2015
It's a bushy-tailed woodrat

Re: (picture) See A Specie Of Rat, That I See In My House In Akwa Ibom State by campusflavour: 11:26am On Nov 25, 2015
The rat is noisy, fast, does not run on the floor, can climb anything including glasses, troublesome, and does not eat ur poisoned food

(1) (Reply)

Is MTN This Nice? / This Is What Different Fingers Length Reveals About Your Personality! (PHOTOS) / Troops Kill Boko Haram Members, Clear Their Camps In Dure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.