Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed (36492 Views)

Dambaba Suntai Is Dead / Wedding Photos Of Danbaba Suntai's Daughter / Governor Tambuwal, His Wife, Mariya And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by j4sure(m): 10:18am On Nov 25, 2015
good.congratsssssssssssssssssss
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 25, 2015
gretblue:

Note all Hausas are fulanis.

And not all northerners are hausas or fulanis.
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by SuPeRq(f): 10:19am On Nov 25, 2015
Beautifully and wonderfully made
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by gohzieh(m): 10:21am On Nov 25, 2015
Aww very romantic story. I think I have seen a pickup line I'd use for my next bride. But come to think of it, are they Christians?. Why say 'I love you because of God'. Well it worked for her and it should work for all. ;DAww very romantic story. I think I have seen a pickup line I'd use for my next bride. But come to think of it, are they Christians?. Why say 'I love you because of God'. Well it worked for her and it should work for all.
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by dustydee: 10:21am On Nov 25, 2015
Chanchit:
First Hausa high profile wedding weh I go see a fat wife be this, this dan baba sef just get many k-leg. Wishing dem happy married life in advance.
Did you study social studies in primary school? Perhaps you may want to go over your text books again to learn more about Nigeria.
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by arsenal33: 10:21am On Nov 25, 2015
The 'ordinary' people's money in action!
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by Oduyalerapheal(m): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2015
All this fulani ladies with their extra beauty given to them by God. Wishing them happy married life in advance
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by dustydee: 10:23am On Nov 25, 2015
gretblue:

Note all Hausas are fulanis .
This your comment get as e be. It's like saying not all Ijaws are Igbos, does it make sense?

1 Like

Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 25, 2015
gohzieh:
Aww very romantic story. I think I have seen a pickup line I'd use for my next bride. But come to think of it, are they Christians?. Why say 'I love you because of God'. Well it worked for her and it should work for all. ;DAww very romantic story. I think I have seen a pickup line I'd use for my next bride. But come to think of it, are they Christians?. Why say 'I love you because of God'. Well it worked for her and it should work for all.

I think it's an English translation of the Hausa phrase " ina sanki Dan Allah". Or maybe not but seems likely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by Holatunde007(m): 10:28am On Nov 25, 2015
Naff24:

End time comment
End time quoters
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by pasol4real(m): 10:34am On Nov 25, 2015
gohzieh:
U be real mumu,so u think its only christians dat worship or Know God .
For Ur Info muslims too believe in God ,the only difference is that they worship God through the teachings of prophet Mohammed.
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by MIM77(m): 10:36am On Nov 25, 2015
Adatob:
Ds gel fine no b lie buh she dy like pesin wey dy har mid 30s,Mak me find fulani gel marry,anyone here? So dat our own go b like 'they met on nairaland nd d rest was history'
[color=#006600][/color]

The girl is not up to 20 years old. The mother got married to the father in between 1995 and 1996, the wedding was held in Maiduguri. So it means her date of birth at most is anything from 1996.
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by MIM77(m): 10:38am On Nov 25, 2015
Oduyalerapheal:
All this fulani ladies with their extra beauty given to them by God. Wishing them happy married life in advance
[color=#006600][/color]

She is not Fulani but Ichen, a tribe from Bali LGA of Taraba State.
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by Adatob(m): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2015
MIM77:
[color=#006600][/color]

The girl is not up to 20 years old. The mother got married to the father in between 1995 and 1996, the wedding was held in Maiduguri. So it means her date of birth at most is anything from 1996.
but her face tho or is it 2much money dat caused it?
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by gohzieh(m): 10:40am On Nov 25, 2015
pasol4real:

U be real mumu,so u think its only christians dat worship or Know God .
For Ur Info muslims too believe in God ,the only difference is that they worship God through the teachings of prophet Mohammed.

I no be mumu! If you are not the mumu, then why didn't call allah? Why use God! Go and correct them!
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by JAZES(m): 10:43am On Nov 25, 2015
Lovely shape
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by skak(m): 10:57am On Nov 25, 2015
Segadem:
She doesn't look like an Hausa.
but ur english....
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by tartarus(m): 11:04am On Nov 25, 2015
MIM77:
[color=#006600][/color]

Yeah mariya is just 19.

2 Likes

Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by skak(m): 11:05am On Nov 25, 2015
ogbanje1:
I'm still searching for the stunning girl the front page headline stated. undecided

jealous kills quicker than poison
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by Alaanyihaji(m): 11:06am On Nov 25, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
This region get fine girls o....fulani make sense!!!
I concour.
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by pasol4real(m): 11:10am On Nov 25, 2015
gohzieh:

I no be mumu! If you are not the mumu, then why didn't call allah? Why use God! Go and correct them!
Oga there is no difference between God n Allah .Allah is the arabic or hausa name of God ,just like chukwu,olorun.if u hav bin to any church in the North What they Call God in a church over dere is Allah.
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by skak(m): 11:14am On Nov 25, 2015
MIM77:
[color=#006600][/color]

She is not Fulani but Ichen, a tribe from Bali LGA of Taraba State.

dont deceive urself because most of northerners are Housa-Fulani because of intermarriage that exists between them. You can traces Fulani origin in one way or the other in avery decent northerner you come across...

Pls dont try to correct me because I am from north.
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 25, 2015
skak:

dont deceive urself because most of northerners are Housa-Fulani because of intermarriage that exists between them. You can traces Fulani origin in one way or the other in avery decent northerner you come across...

Not In this case. In fact Taraba is one of the state with pure Fulanis. She isnt hausa or fulani btw.
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by MIM77(m): 11:25am On Nov 25, 2015
skak:

I will correct you because I know everything about she and her family. I am also from the north and from the same town with them.
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by TheAdvocate(m): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2015
Segadem:

She is not. Danbaba Suntai is not a muslim
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by Fundango: 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
Naff24:
End time comment
end time things everywhere we go.grin
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by Fundango: 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
AdaNri1:
Me thinks she's curvy. I like like a lesbo cheesy
End time thinking.grin
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by Fundango: 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
Albert0011:
igbo stil dey my lip abeg give me codeine make i fit sleep..end time wedding.
End time sleeping.grin have a nice sleep.grin
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by Aybee92(m): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
20yr old female pilot from taraba
father Christian
mother muslim
being influenced by her Muslim mother taking advantage of d poor health condition of the father.
I trust Dan baba if he is in a good health condition he won't allow this
Re: Suntai's Daughter, Mariya, Set To Wed by tudeyzamani: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
Segadem:
taraba aren't hausa pple

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Panama Papers: Saraki's Family Assets Uncovered / Nigerian Takes Selfies With US Marines & Navy. PICS / Former First-Lady, Maryam Abacha In Her Teens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.