Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,308 members, 7,780,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:52 PM

Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) (65947 Views)

Man In Only Towel At Ecobank ATM Withdrawing Money (Photo) / Help, My Late Mum's Money Is Stuck In Bank / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by Ramos16(m): 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
360frolic:
A customer making a withdrawal wore two trousers to the bank. As he got his money, he took the first trouser down to put the money in the inner trouser. This happened in Kaduna.

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/11/photo-man-seen-in-bank-with-two.html

Which bank is that in Kaduna?
Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bwahaha... A nations of jokers! grin cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by Kingspin(m): 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
Some stupid fellows, who even get time for Buhari nonsense and incompetent?
Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by pbs4real(m): 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
4larrah:

None of the two
okies, so wre are u 4rm?
Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by sabi99(m): 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
No be naija we dey, some thieves get 3D spiritual eye to locate dah money sharply
Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by olatpic(m): 12:16am On Nov 26, 2015
This is normal for moSt traders...its for security reason.

Some even go as far as hiding foreign currency (dollar, euro etc) in a small cut made in their belt.
Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by dombenis(m): 4:00am On Nov 26, 2015
gozmok1:
My people please can someone tell me what
is happening to our apostles of good
governance during the last administration?
why is everybody quiet about the fuel
scarcity that has lingered for almost one
month now. Our APC fans whom are you
blaming now GEJ or Dieziani? what of our
bring back crusaders?plz why have they
gone cold or are the girls back? A bag of rice
is now 11,500 I guess it will get to about
14k before Xmas. Last year we bought a full
bag for between 7,500 to 8000 at
Christmas.
You guys are in charge now for 6 months
yet all we get are excuses and blame game.
what am I even hearing about TSA?
corruption among the saints? You no longer
criticise our soldiers. You have stopped
calling them names.Our president has
approved the release of 413bn to pay for
subsidy. I thought they said subsidy amount
was over bloated during the time of GEJ.
Why are my people not talking again? How
much job has been created since May 2015?
How many unemployed Nigerians have
started receiving the 5000 stipend? Why are
we not asking questions? Has promise of
Change become Change of promise? We are
just watching.
past and present administration re the same in fuel scarcity .....because in past administration, I bought fuel at the rate of #500 per a liter .thats why I said both of them re the same.
Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by 4larrah(m): 8:06am On Nov 26, 2015
pbs4real:
okies, so wre are u 4rm?
The Yoruba Speaking Part

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by danizy(m): 8:36am On Nov 26, 2015
Leaventainment:
hmmmm
the northerners are always poor mental..mtchw
Re: Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) by Klergisam: 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
simonlee:
I live in Kaduna. That's diamond bank along kachia Road. Haha. This guy done fall my hand

wu ask u undecided
simonlee:
I live in Kaduna. That's diamond bank along kachia Road. Haha. This guy done fall my hand

wu ask u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goods Bought In The UK Vs Nigeria: The Difference (Pictured) / FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) / Crowd At First Bank Ikorodu Branch This Morning (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.