Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Pls Help,just Need More Info On Pavilion Tech. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help,just Need More Info On Pavilion Tech. (720 Views)

Help!!!!! Just Got A Job At Apapa..... Suggest Best Place To Live / Someone Please Help. Just Got This Mail, Who Knows This Company Or Have An Idea / Please I Need More Information About Workforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help,just Need More Info On Pavilion Tech. by lawsonaquarium(m): 10:06am On Nov 25, 2015
Hello everyone,I got this from pavilion tech&need more info on the firm.

Sir,sequel to your response for employment at PAVILION TECH,please reoprt to 39,town planning ilupeju Lagos. By 11 am on 26th Nov,2015 for selection.thank you.mgt.

Please,those anyone know what they are into?
Re: Pls Help,just Need More Info On Pavilion Tech. by bankedorcas: 11:41am On Nov 25, 2015
lawsonaquarium:
Hello everyone,I got this from pavilion tech&need more info on the firm.

Sir,sequel to your response for employment at PAVILION TECH,please reoprt to 39,town planning ilupeju Lagos. By 11 am on 26th Nov,2015 for selection.thank you.mgt.

Please,those anyone know what they are into?
Did you say Pavilion Tech? The pavilion technology I know of is situated at No 13 Ahmodu Ojikutu at V.I. Although I know that Honeywell Oil and gas is situated at 39, town planning Ilupeju and both companies are operating companies under 'Honeywell group. What I am not sure of, is why you were asked to come to Honeywell oil and gas for selection to work at Pavilion Tech. Pavilion Tech is into Electronic security and Manned guarding. I hope I was able to help. Let me know if you need further clarification.
Re: Pls Help,just Need More Info On Pavilion Tech. by lawsonaquarium(m): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
bankedorcas:

Did you say Pavilion Tech? The pavilion technology I know of is situated at No 13 Ahmodu Ojikutu at V.I. Although I know that Honeywell Oil and gas is situated at 39, town planning Ilupeju and both companies are operating companies under 'Honeywell group. What I am not sure of, is why you were asked to come to Honeywell oil and gas for selection to work at Pavilion Tech. Pavilion Tech is into Electronic security and Manned guarding. I hope I was able to help. Let me know if you need further clarification.

Thanks for the info.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy!!! / Best And Quick Way To Find A Job In Canada / Help!!!! Its Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.