Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Mans And Wowens Fashion - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mans And Wowens Fashion (1181 Views)

Noni Salma: 'I Was Scared Of Living In Nigeria As A Woman In A Mans Body' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mans And Wowens Fashion by tirtha: 10:15am On Nov 25, 2015
Good day Nigerians. I am a RMG stock lot seller. I have quality jeans pant (both men and women), shirt and all the other products. the brands are European and American. This clothes are factory overflow lot. You are welcome to do lab test with my products. I have IZOD shirts, Alcott, Fil, American eagle Jeans pant party dress from H&M and zara and so many brands. I will give you product in 100% Q.C. I can provide most of the European and American brand at cheapest price possible. for example Alcott will cost 3$~4$. jack and jones original tshirt will cost 1$, Pull and bear by inditex will cost 1.25 USD. i can also arrange shipping to Lagos Nigeria. please only the real buyer contact me. And i can arrange your airport QC man or you are welcome to bring your own QC manager. If you are not a real buyer please don`t waste my time. And thanks a lot for reading this smiley

Re: Mans And Wowens Fashion by tirtha: 10:26am On Nov 25, 2015
And i have many more

Re: Mans And Wowens Fashion by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 26, 2015
What's your mobile or phone number,preferably whatsapp?

1 Like

Re: Mans And Wowens Fashion by tirtha: 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
Greetings. What app is curently deactivated in my country after Paris attack. I am an exporter of ready made garments stock lots. We ship internationally our products. Our major buyer is EU and USA. We only sell in bulk quantities. Please give us your company email ID. And your whatsapp number we will contact with you as soon as possible. Our official number is +8801710091218. Please call after 15:00 GMT.
Re: Mans And Wowens Fashion by tirtha: 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
We also sell small lot like jeans pant of 100 PCs. We also can arrange OEM. At world cheapest rate. smiley
We have all kind of facilities
Re: Mans And Wowens Fashion by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 27, 2015
Pls,do send a mail to sellingrproductions@gmail.com stating the kinds of wares and prices and minimum order quantities,which am hoping are flexible. Also,price for QEM manager in regards to shipping in Nigeria. Interested in mens shirts and Tshirts,ladies general wears and stretch jeans. Will elaborate more when I get your email.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mans And Wowens Fashion by richidinho(m): 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
mode of payment pls

1 Like

Re: Mans And Wowens Fashion by tirtha: 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
Thanks. We will send you Email tomorrow.
Re: Mans And Wowens Fashion by tirtha: 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
Dear richidinho the mode of payment can be L/C or T/T. Or if you like to collect the product from our buying house or office then it can be hand cash also. Our products are original overflow lot. And we maintain European standard. I would be really greatful if you send your official mail ID

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your DIY Essential Oils At Home / Do U Desire A Spotless Glowing Skin? Then Read This! / Quality Waist Trainer / Flat Tummy Belt For Just 3K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.