Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,686 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) (51418 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Dannyset(m): 11:28am On Nov 25, 2015
Defection
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Matttthew(m): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2015
Okies
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by RexTramadol1: 11:29am On Nov 25, 2015
In the last days.............Jagaban's own will always be legendary

Asheju will always enter

Meanwhile, these are last days kisses!
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by ahmedgafar7(m): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2015
See Dia Mouth
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by marysyviabrown(f): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2015
that is not romantic is digusting,how can this girls be kissing they father age mate,money is bad
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:29am On Nov 25, 2015
paramedic:
There is nothing I won't see on Nairaland' front page
I doff my hat for these Mods
cc:seun and lalasticlala
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by LEXYCOM: 11:29am On Nov 25, 2015
Am still a virgin, pls don't corrupt me
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by mizzyboy007: 11:29am On Nov 25, 2015
where is Amaechi of rivers state.
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by papaejima1: 11:30am On Nov 25, 2015
Some you wouldn't wanna see even in a nightmare
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by suco50(m): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2015
See them Governors' mouths protruding like tubers of yams undecided

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Deapexboy(m): 11:31am On Nov 25, 2015
Lol..Oshmole b like oracle, God dey create people for lab em go mood am for workshop. Thats one the best gov. In nija oo
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by M4gunners: 11:34am On Nov 25, 2015
I only see 2 romantic photos there ,the second and the fourth pics . Others are just nollywood show.
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by robosky02(m): 11:34am On Nov 25, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
Mucheeew.

Lalasticlala close yur eyes

open your eyes jo... lol
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Kassychuks(f): 11:35am On Nov 25, 2015
Hw una tke dey get dix kin pictures sef?
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by obstead200(m): 11:37am On Nov 25, 2015
sameer1212:
PDP governors na only money dem sabi thief tongue tongue
while APC governors can thief money and also thief woman heart abi?

Well, all is just stealing, not corruption.

Anuofia!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Abimbade: 11:39am On Nov 25, 2015
I'm very sorry if it seems as if I'm derailing on this thread. Pls if anybody knows eniola here on nairaland she promised people that there's an ushering job somewhere and when we got there we met global geo life networking company toasting people to join their company and pay their hard earned money. I'm less concerned about people who are interested in this scam biz. But this Eniola that keeps on deceiving people thus making us loose our precious time and energy on a biz that has no future. I have told her I will spoil her reputation and this is one of my ways. All the website in nigeria must hear about this till she stops the scam. Pls don't quote me if you're an offline network marketer. U guys use the same startegy. GNLD and their cohorts.
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by mumoftwo(f): 11:39am On Nov 25, 2015
hilarious
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by llodyescalate99: 11:40am On Nov 25, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Aww... So romantic...APC members, na you biko
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by seangy4konji: 11:40am On Nov 25, 2015
Wow.if person get money no mean say sense no go deh na.

Even if u see wify self of APC fear go tear you.

Tulae.

Pa. If u see psho face self you go know say baba deh use vecks tear albino.

Money good Walahi. Abeg I need hook up for kubwa.
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by afolab212(m): 11:42am On Nov 25, 2015
Beauties and the beasts

Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by MARKone(m): 11:43am On Nov 25, 2015
This babe be like she dey suck the life out of comrade #mummythings.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3116006_adamsandwife_jpegef3998f435df9cd4148839d06c6702db
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by saint047(m): 11:43am On Nov 25, 2015
Once Again,
I will like to wish Atiku Abubakar a Happy Birthday
If I was faced with him and GMB on the ballot
I would vote him
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Demophoto: 11:45am On Nov 25, 2015
FASHOLA IS A CLASS
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by FRANKOXY(m): 11:47am On Nov 25, 2015
Fashola's wife can preteeeeeeend shocked chaaaaai
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by FRANKOXY(m): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2015
Adams & Tinubu's head is unromantic or tell me what's romantic about them. grin
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by wiseoneking: 11:50am On Nov 25, 2015
This is very disgusting. Highly unromantic with sense of uncleaness especial on the men. Dirty apc?.
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 11:50am On Nov 25, 2015
PDP governors will kiss money than wives
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by funkyibodude(m): 11:50am On Nov 25, 2015
This is what Apshit is known for, instead of attending to the nation's needs, they are busy snapping useless pictures and uploading it on social media undecided, petrol is selling for 300/liter and yet APC senators are Frustrating moves for the petroleum minister to address the senate about it angry! Useless party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by klax(m): 11:51am On Nov 25, 2015
zico530:
I tried to make pictural research on the most romantic governors in Nigeria, both serving and ex. Surprisingly, they are more of APC than PDP. Does that mean that APC governors are more romantic than their PDP counterparts?

Pls I beg you in your life never you post this useless thread here again or I will list among those on my attack page

We are talking about apc failure and their disssappointment and lies you are talking romantic, romantic my foot. Are you happy with the situation these bloody sycophants animals bloody liars put Nigeria at the moment is this funny Pls dont upset me ok.

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by ajepako(f): 11:53am On Nov 25, 2015
sameer1212:
PDP governors na only money dem sabi thief tongue tongue

And na dem fine pass.. Including their president.. GEJ, my crush grin grin grin grin

Ugly ones full APC: Hello: Tinubu, Oshobaba, OBJ as fore-runners..

And yeah, we love you too

tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos) by Orikinla(m): 11:53am On Nov 25, 2015
Speechless3:
undecided Remove Oshio from there jare. Even his wife is not romantic, always looking naive.

tongue
. The most naive are most romantic people on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna / Any Lady Who Doesn't Pass At Least 15 Of These, Not Wife Material- Joro Olumofin / What Is This Pastor Doing With A Love Machine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.