Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. (5614 Views)

Nigerian Wife Defends Husband Who Asked A Single Lady For party On Twitter / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) / White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. by Tpave(m): 11:17am On Nov 25, 2015
shocked shocked

Re: When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 25, 2015
Dry

4 Likes

Re: When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. by Danfuster(m): 11:19am On Nov 25, 2015
He mean say she don take menstruation pant knack you for head grin grin grin or you don chop Éfó

2 Likes

Re: When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. by sinaj(f): 11:23am On Nov 25, 2015
End time Wives sad

*whispers* na only for Edo diz tin de happen lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. by rawpadgin(m): 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
sinaj:
End time Wives sad

*whispers* na only for Edo diz tin de happen lipsrsealed
are u high
which edo?
Re: When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. by Dekatron(m): 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
I don't understand.

Somebody explain pls
Re: When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. by dangote7510(m): 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
ok, de husbsnd should be de butter winner so dat de will chop de bread wit butter.
Re: When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. by Tpave(m): 11:19am On Nov 26, 2015
Danfuster:
He mean say she don take menstruation pant knack you for head grin grin grin or you don chop Éfó
grin grin grin grin grin grin. You wicked Ooooh!!!
Re: When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. by Lipzlikeshugar(f): 11:21am On Nov 26, 2015
lol
Re: When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. by Danfuster(m): 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
Tpave:
grin grin grin grin grin grin. You wicked Ooooh!!!

No be me na, na the caption wey fit ham be that
Re: When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
Where is d bread u are even talking about lipsrsealed
Re: When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. by Tpave(m): 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
akinsal:
Where is d bread u are even talking about lipsrsealed
The man don turn to house boy. angry angry angry grin grin
Re: When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. by Joy1706(f): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
Receive sense abeg. So a man helping out in his own house means he's a house boy? Primitive man

3 Likes

Re: When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. by Tpave(m): 12:38am On Nov 27, 2015
Joy1706:
Receive sense abeg. So a man helping out in his own house means he's a house boy? Primitive man
Modern woman. Receive modern brain too as you're quick to abuse. I know that you're the one controlling your husband if you even have one. Thank you latest baby. I don't even know why iI am responding to a f****l like you.
Re: When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. by Joy1706(f): 12:43am On Nov 27, 2015
Tpave:
Modern woman. Receive modern brain too as you're quick to abuse. I know that you're the one controlling your husband if you even have one. Thank you latest baby. I don't even know why iI am responding to a f****l like you.
So calling you a primitive man which you are is abuse? Mstcheewww! Grow up abeg and be enlightened. Cave men are not the in thing. You have no idea about marriage so do women a favour and remain single

2 Likes

Re: When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. by pillarmaria(m): 12:48am On Nov 27, 2015
poverty no be sin oo grin grin
Re: When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. by Tpave(m): 7:05am On Nov 27, 2015
Joy1706:

So calling you a primitive man which you are is abuse? Mstcheewww! Grow up abeg and be enlightened. Cave men are not the in thing. You have no idea about marriage so do women a favour and remain single
I don't have time for a damn b****itch
Re: When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. by Joy1706(f): 10:17am On Nov 27, 2015
Tpave:
I don't have time for a damn b****itch
Yea...... Save ur time for the main b1tch in ur life....yo mama.

1 Like

Re: When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. by hereiam: 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
Joy1706:
you guys should take it easy...you giving tackles like its a rugby match. nwayo kwa...be guilded.
Re: When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. by Tpave(m): 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
hereiam:

you guys should take it easy...you giving tackles like its a rugby match.
nwayo kwa...be guilded.
Thanks my dear. Rapu anuofia
Re: When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. by Tpave(m): 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
Joy1706:

Check my dp and see my daughter in her mummy's shop. I am not an asshole
Re: When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. by Joy1706(f): 11:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
Tpave:
Check my dp and see my daughter in her mummy's shop. I am not an asshole
You sounded like one. Sorry for the insults tho. Just don't be quick to call a woman a b1tch next time. It doesn't speak well of you
Re: When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. by Tpave(m): 12:31am On Nov 28, 2015
Joy1706:

You sounded like one. Sorry for the insults tho. Just don't be quick to call a woman a b1tch next time. It doesn't speak well of you
I never called any woman a bitch. You insulted me first. Anyway, no qualms, you're welcome. Love your sense of humor/apology. I am sorry too. Pls forgive me for the insults. Love you grin grin grin grin
Re: When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. by Hanendez(m): 1:13am On Nov 28, 2015
Do you have to use such an incongrously salacious and suggestive photo to drive home your point?
Re: When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. by free2ryhme: 2:26am On Nov 28, 2015
Tpave:
shocked shocked

You copied this from chevelin the graphic/animation designer on instagram

1 Like

Re: When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. by TrapLORD(m): 8:07am On Nov 28, 2015
I still don't gerrit!?
Re: When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 28, 2015
Nice hairstyle, I'm going to make it. #running to the saloon.
Re: When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. by cirmuell(m): 10:47am On Nov 28, 2015
mtcheew
Re: When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. by Abobaku0147(m): 11:02am On Nov 28, 2015
na only peep d man fit peep d bweast.....lol, he dare not go close to her for night.
Re: When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. by comoestas: 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
Tpave:

I don't understand what is wrong with the picture. Should both parties take care of their home?
Re: When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. by Joy1706(f): 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
Tpave:
I never called any woman a bitch. You insulted me first. Anyway, no qualms, you're welcome. Love your sense of humor/apology. I am sorry too. Pls forgive me for the insults. Love you grin grin grin grin
Lol. No harm done! Thanks. Love u too wink
Re: When Your Nigerian Wife Is The Breadwinner. Picture. by Tpave(m): 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
Joy1706:

Lol. No harm done! Thanks. Love u too wink
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Guys: Go Easy On Ladies On This Forum / Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend / Men:stop Licking Pvssy Other Men Spit On And Cum Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.