Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal (47798 Views)

How To Get Paid 100k Monthly Teaching A Subject Without Leaving Your Home / My Funny Job Searching Ordeal Today / Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by kechywillz(m): 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
Op nawa for u ooo,why u no fit arrange this story from top.
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by ucheKingston(m): 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
I seeeeeee..some are supporting this shit from your comments...pls let's condemn the acts n discourage the younger generation that will be viewing this thread for Gods sake...also say what u will say to ur sister to another sister...Jahbless us

2 Likes

Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by ucheKingston(m): 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
I seeeeeee...some are supporting this shit from your comments...pls let's condemn the acts n discourage the younger generation that will be viewing this thread for Gods sake...also say what u will say to ur sister to another sister...Jahbless us

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by henrimoto(m): 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
missKiffy:
Nothing wey person no go hear these days
taking unfair and wicked advantage of a young woman that is frustrated and in need.... hmnn... God have mercy!

@women. how can a young lady with such exposure allow herself to such reasoning and negotiation? if it had been a personal thing between two lovers, it would not sound terrible to the ears.

i just dont know, some of our ladies, where they are suppose to seek for positive knowledge and wisdom, they would not. instead , they will choose to living a fake life .

2 Likes

Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by repogirl(f): 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
When a guy asks a girl to travel all the way to Lagos for a paid Mouth Action, then something is definitely wrong somewhere.... He had not even seen her picture sef! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by labodinho: 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
jashar:

if u don't mind me asking....you're a short gal?
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by jashar(f): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
labodinho:
if u don't mind me asking....you're a short gal?

very very short sef smiley.une fille Petite smiley
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by henrimoto(m): 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
repogirl:
When a guy asks a girl to travel all the way to Lagos for a paid Mouth Action, then something is definitely wrong somewhere.... He had not even seen her picture sef! undecided
what about the beautiful aunty that almost accepted because she heard of money.

** you no be ashewo, you never even do ' kpana- chuku' before sef. you wan offer yourself for 'blow-job' becos you dey find beta work**
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by 3kay945(m): 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
ZuzuMan:
......Don't be confused! This is what she meant grin grin grin

grin wink
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by kinglekan: 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
Meaning?pulezzzzzzzzzz cheesy

olodo ni eee tongue tongue

i have Gfs not Bfs angry
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by labodinho: 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
jashar:

very very short sef smiley.une fille Petite smiley

Hmm... A small girl... But like tall guys shey? I sabi french small,u're frm france?lol
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
I will suck bosom for 200k,per month.

Just letting y'all know

2 Likes

Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
kinglekan:

olodo ni eee tongue tongue

i have Gfs not Bfs angry

Can u say dat again? grin
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by damton(m): 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
jashar:

I have it and I want to give you
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by kinglekan: 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
Can u say dat again? grin
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by jashar(f): 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
damton:
I have it and I want to give you

jump and pass. undecided
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
kinglekan:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
I am ur bf? grin
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by kinglekan: 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
I am ur bf? grin

dafuq?? angry angry angry

u don turn transgender? shocked shocked shocked

Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by missKiffy(f): 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
henrimoto:
taking unfair and wicked advantage of a young woman that is frustrated and in need.... hmnn... God have mercy!

@women. how can a young lady with such exposure allow herself to such reasoning and negotiation? if it had been a personal thing between two lovers, it would not sound terrible to the ears.

i just dont know, some of our ladies, where they are suppose to seek for positive knowledge and wisdom, they would not. instead , they will choose to living a fake life .
Yea, she shouldnt have negotiated it in the 1st place, if the guy hadnt withdraw, she would have gone along
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by Sunseeker: 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
Yes

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by Toks2008(m): 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
jashar:
God forbid. 100k is too small a price to pay for such nonsense.
The price for my soul has been paid in full already.
It's better to fry puff-puff and sell maintaining dignity than doing such.
Pffffttttttt........

but the way some people are reasoning is appalling o. shocked . Can you with good conscience advise you sister or daughter to do such?
Why all the antagonisms?

Shheeeshhhh

So how much will be ideal? considering your stance that 100k is too small?
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by Djicemob: 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
The funny thing is... this topic was mischieviously posted in job and vacancy section grin grin grin
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by holajeedayy: 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
See endtime nairalanders with badt entime comment,see as all they rush to commnt.....oh my lord does it mean this once are going to hell
meanwhile the babe shld be happy someone is paying 100k for bj,what abt those that do it for love and lust
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by jashar(f): 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
labodinho:

Hmm... A small girl... But like tall guys shey? I sabi french small,u're frm france?lol

Proudly Nigerian. And the purpose of your question is? undecided
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
jashar:
Haters be like... tongue

you'll tell me when you saw me ooo.... iranu....

Can you swear that u dont do it? Nobody in this age can swear say he/she never do am................... I do it. i suck my girl and she suck me. Truth is bitter but we must say it.
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by repogirl(f): 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
henrimoto:
what about the beautiful aunty that almost accepted because she heard of money.

** you no be ashewo, you never even do ' kpana- chuku' before sef. you wan offer yourself for 'blow-job' becos you dey find beta work**
lmao @ kpana chuku.... The girl is also really naive or really stup'id or a liar..... But sometimes, frustration and being broke can drive people to desperate things. undecided
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by damton(m): 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=jashar post=40391359]

[color=#770077]jump and pass. undecided[/color

to where
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by damton(m): 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
jashar:

jump and pass. undecided

To where
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by Exxit(m): 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
nikkiking:
Be sincere shocked tongue.
if she sincerely says she like BJ you guys will say she a hoe. now that she doesnt like it, you now saying shiiittttttttt
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by Orikinla(m): 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
Nigerians and their misuse of terms. Even Twitter is not aware of this so called "Twitter meltdown".

1 Like

Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by Mufasa27(m): 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
jashar:
God forbid. 100k is too small a price to pay for such nonsense.
The price for my soul has been paid in full already.
It's better to fry puff-puff and sell maintaining dignity than doing such.
Pffffttttttt........

but the way some people are reasoning is appalling o. shocked . Can you with good conscience advise you sister or daughter to do such?

Why all the antagonisms?

Shheeeshhhh
But to be candid you do stuff like that for free behind close..... wink
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by holajeedayy: 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
youmour:
I will suck bosom for 200k,per month. Holy street ooooo i have some young ladies around 58 year above for u ooooo meanwhile what is bosom.....do u mean pure water or feeding bottle?

Just letting y'all know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria / We Will Employ 500,000 Teachers In 2016 - Buhari / NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.