Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal (47789 Views)

How To Get Paid 100k Monthly Teaching A Subject Without Leaving Your Home / My Funny Job Searching Ordeal Today / Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by mike404(m): 10:15am On Nov 26, 2015
missKiffy:
undecided
YES OR NO
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by jornie(m): 10:29am On Nov 26, 2015
I don't know,there are so many terrible kissers these days...some girls would just do it like they are trying to swallow up your face..like its battle of the mouths...
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by missKiffy(f): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2015
mike404:
YES OR NO
NO undecided
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by mike404(m): 10:33am On Nov 26, 2015
missKiffy:
NO undecided
OK I SEE
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 27, 2016
jashar:
God forbid. 100k is too small a price to pay for such nonsense.
The price for my soul has been paid in full already.
It's better to fry puff-puff and sell maintaining dignity than doing such.
Pffffttttttt........

but the way some people are reasoning is appalling o. shocked . Can you with good conscience advise you sister or daughter to do such?
Why all the antagonisms?

Shheeeshhhh

Olosho spotted. No female is a virgin these days, doesn't matter if she's wearing a suit, a skimpy dress or a fückin Nun outfit. They're all pretentious gold digging slûts.
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by jashar(f): 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
Kazna69:

Olosho spotted. No female is a virgin these days, doesn't matter if she's wearing a suit, a skimpy dress or a fückin Nun outfit. They're all pretentious gold digging slûts.

.....and you are? undecided undecided undecided undecided abeg sweeeerrrrvvvveeeeeeee..............................

Nansense.

as if it's not men that sleep with these ladies. works both ways in case you don't know.
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
jashar:

.....and you are? undecided undecided undecided undecided abeg sweeeerrrrvvvveeeeeeee..............................

Nansense.

as if it's not men that sleep with these ladies. works both ways in case you don't know.
Gotcha bîtch. Don't you have Mouth Gig practice or something? Want some dick? Hoë?
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by jashar(f): 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
Kazna69:

Gotcha bîtch. Don't you have Mouth Gig practice or something? Want some dick? Hoë?

you're just profane and perverse. My bad in responding to you.

I'm out. undecided
Re: Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
jashar:

you're just profane and perverse. My bad in responding to you.

I'm out. undecided
Only bîtches quit but that's a yes. Dirty girl. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fresh Graduate & Entry-level Jobs At MTN Nigeria / We Will Employ 500,000 Teachers In 2016 - Buhari / Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.