Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,997 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Nollywood Actress Juliet Mgborukwe Welcomes Baby Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Juliet Mgborukwe Welcomes Baby Boy (926 Views)

Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband / Juliet Mgborukwe Hitting Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband (Video) / Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Juliet Mgborukwe Welcomes Baby Boy by Goldrushnigeria(m): 11:26am On Nov 25, 2015
The Nollywood actress reportedly delivered her son in the United States.

Mgborukwe is married to US-based husband, Chima Ojukwu, and has since moved to live with him in the states.

Juliet shared a photo of her son and her baby bump on her Instagram page and wrote:

“My C.E.O is finally here, can’t believe I am now a mother, blessed with the most precious child ever right before Thanksgiving. Omg my heart is filled with joy, my close friends know how much i love kids and how i always wanted a child so bad but i had to wait for the right time and the right person, am glad God blessed me with d best man for this long ride…”

http://www.goldrushnews247.com/2015/11/nollywood-actress-juliet-mgborukwe-welcomes-baby-boy/

ADD US ON BBM : GRN247, 5317E2E4.

Re: Nollywood Actress Juliet Mgborukwe Welcomes Baby Boy by zico530(m): 11:28am On Nov 25, 2015
Thank God for her
Re: Nollywood Actress Juliet Mgborukwe Welcomes Baby Boy by DuchessLily(f): 11:31am On Nov 25, 2015
Congrats.. But who is she? OP pic showing her face clearly abeg
Re: Nollywood Actress Juliet Mgborukwe Welcomes Baby Boy by phlamesG: 11:34am On Nov 25, 2015
Good one cool
Re: Nollywood Actress Juliet Mgborukwe Welcomes Baby Boy by Airforce1(m): 11:36am On Nov 25, 2015
Congrats o
Re: Nollywood Actress Juliet Mgborukwe Welcomes Baby Boy by miqos02(m): 11:43am On Nov 25, 2015
congrats
Re: Nollywood Actress Juliet Mgborukwe Welcomes Baby Boy by drizslim(m): 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
Who knows her?

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Buhari Ordered Army And Police To Shoot IPOB Members / Rising Actress Sonia Ibrahim’s New Photos Are So Lovely! / Finally, Davido Unveils New Artiste, And It Not Deekay! (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.