Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Nysc Fingerprint Issue - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Fingerprint Issue (21058 Views)

Can Sim Registration Fingerprint Scanner Be Used For NYSC Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Medalee: 8:53am On Jun 28, 2017
Librate:

not on nysc websites n social handles?
Cc @borlanleh guys! I can say congratulations cos we have been officially transferred to stream 2. The old call up letter has disappeared and the dash board is saying you're not in stream 1. You'll be notified when to print your call up letter. So let's pray the stream 2 comes sooner.
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Librate(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2017
the site isnt opening ... which one did u login with?
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Medalee: 10:00am On Jun 28, 2017
Librate:
the site isnt opening ...
which one did u login with?
Same one. Google NYSC login. Then enter through that way.
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Librate(m): 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
Its about dat time to him camp again angry
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Medalee: 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
Librate:
Its about dat time to him camp again angry
lol. Yes oooo. I'm hoping I get back Edo I got initially. I just pray everything goes smoothly this time. ��
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Librate(m): 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
Medalee:

lol. Yes oooo. I'm hoping I get back Edo I got initially. I just pray everything goes smoothly this time. ��
Medalee:

Am praying for my Cross River again ooo...
I almost lost it
Just pray dis will never happen in my life again angry
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Medalee: 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Librate:

Am praying for my Cross River again ooo...
I almost lost it
Just pray dis will never happen in my life again angry
Man, I pray it never happens again. It was a surreal event for me. I pray I get Edo just for the fact I made friends with the ICT guys, getting a favorable PPA will be on deck.
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Librate(m): 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
Medalee:

Man, I pray it never happens again. It was a surreal event for me. I pray I get Edo just for the fact I made friends with the ICT guys, getting a favorable PPA will be on deck.
E be like u dey my heart... Me n d ict Director Na 5&6 xo PPA na sure..
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Borlanleh(f): 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
Librate:
Am praying for my Cross River again ooo... I almost lost it Just pray dis will never happen in my life again angry
Amen, this is just my prayer
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Medalee: 11:42am On Jul 19, 2017
Librate:

By Friday we done know our fates. God got us.
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Medalee: 7:59am On Jul 22, 2017
Librate:

Guys! I've checked mine, and I got Edo back.
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Librate(m): 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Medalee:

Guys! I've checked mine, and I got Edo back.
Same
Ah got cross River back
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Medalee: 1:19am On Jul 23, 2017
Librate:

Same
Ah got cross River back
Congratulations
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Librate(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
kingsley3218:
as long as u printed your call up letter and got posted,a state code had been pre arranged for u already,if u had succeeded in thumb printing,u would have gotten it immediately but cos of your failure to thumb print,u couldn't get it. I hope you guyz get absorbed into stream 2, something i'm seriously looking forward to.
Look no more..
Another Miracle on our head...
NYSC has changed bro
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Librate(m): 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Borlanleh
Report na undecided
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by kingsley3218(m): 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
Librate:

Look no more..
Another Miracle on our head...
NYSC has changed bro
yes o....it has indeed fallen on you guyz.....i'm happy for you all! NYSC seems to be working on their lapses every year. Hope u had a favourable posting?
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Librate(m): 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
kingsley3218:
yes o....it has indeed fallen on you guyz.....i'm happy for you all! NYSC seems to be working on their lapses every year. Hope u had a favourable posting?
Yes bro
Thanks for ur support during our time of despair grin
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Borlanleh(f): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
Librate:
Borlanleh Report na undecided
Sorry I'm late, I also got my Ondo back
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Medalee: 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
Borlanleh:

Sorry I'm late, I also got my Ondo back
Congratulations to us all. Let's keep praying everything works out fine.
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by simeolat: 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hello house, please after doing revalidation for the second time, yet the scanner still fails to recognize my thumb, am presently stranded in camp again, what should i do, what is the way out.
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Medalee: 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
Medalee:

Congratulations to us all. Let's keep praying everything works out fine.
Guys! I'm now a Corp member, registered! It saw my thumb.
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Medalee: 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
simeolat:
Hello house, please after doing revalidation for the second time, yet the scanner still fails to recognize my thumb, am presently stranded in camp again, what should i do, what is the way out.
The NYSC officials are suppose to click on something like update below where they'll type your Callup at the ICT. That would replace the new thumbprint from the old one.its definitely the old one that's why it's not seeing it. Tell them you came for stream 1, so they'll be able to click on the update part.
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Librate(m): 11:11am On Jul 29, 2017
Guys hope u r flexing camp
Borlanleh
Medalee
grin
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Borlanleh(f): 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
Librate:
Guys hope u r flexing camp Borlanleh Medalee grin
I am o, Ondo is amazing
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by gwisdom: 7:58am On Nov 23, 2017
Good morning everyone.
I'm currently experiencing this kind of issue of fingerprint. I was at the camp on 21st but my fingerprint was not accepted. After trying several time till 22nd we were ask to write letter for dropping of fingerprint.
Pls advice me what else should I do in order to make stream 2
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Medalee: 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
gwisdom:
Good morning everyone.
I'm currently experiencing this kind of issue of fingerprint. I was at the camp on 21st but my fingerprint was not accepted. After trying several time till 22nd we were ask to write letter for dropping of fingerprint.
Pls advice me what else should I do in order to make stream 2
Hello. What stream 2 are you talking about? Batch B ?
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by gwisdom: 11:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
Yes, the issue just happened in the present Batch B Stream 1 that are in camp.
Medalee:

Hello. What stream 2 are you talking about? Batch B ?
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Medalee: 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
gwisdom:
Yes, the issue just happened in the present Batch B Stream 1 that are in camp.

Okay. If ours could be resolved yours would be too. Firstly, you'll be asked to write a letter of application to re-drop your biometrics. If you've done that, you'll be contacted later on to go do the thumprint again. If you didn't write the letter. Send a mail to their head office. Surely you'll be attended to
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by gwisdom: 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
Medalee:

Okay. If ours could be resolved yours would be too. Firstly, you'll be asked to write a letter of application to re-drop your biometrics. If you've done that, you'll be contacted later on to go do the thumprint again. If you didn't write the letter. Send a mail to their head office. Surely you'll be attended to
Thanks.
We wrote the letter before we left camp and the head of ICT in the state gave us his contact and also we created a WhatsApp group where he said he will be given us update.

I will like to get ur WhatsApp number.
Re: Nysc Fingerprint Issue by Medalee: 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
gwisdom:

Thanks.
We wrote the letter before we left camp and the head of ICT in the state gave us his contact and also we created a WhatsApp group where he said he will be given us update.

I will like to get ur WhatsApp number.

Oh! That's great news. Be rest assured, it will be fixed for stream 2. About my number 08112989999.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Today is 2016 Batch B Stream 1 Passing Out Parade. October Allowance 2017 Delayd / Corpers To Get N200k After Service? / 'We Are Not Increasing NYSC Allowance” – NYSC Director General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.