Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

I Don’t Need A Sugar Daddy In My Life –tamara Eteimo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Need A Sugar Daddy In My Life –tamara Eteimo (1083 Views)

Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 / Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed / Flavour Refers To Himself As 'baby Daddy' In New IG Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Need A Sugar Daddy In My Life –tamara Eteimo by JoelNkantaBlog: 11:55am On Nov 25, 2015
Tamara Eteimo is one actress whose interpretation of roles has seen her rising to the top of the Nigerian movie industry in recent times. The Bayelsa State-born actress, who shot into limelight after winning reality show television show – Next Movie Star, told Saturday Beats that she does not need to depend on a sugar daddy to foot her bills.

She said, “I would not agree that all Nollywood actresses are promiscuous. People go into different relationships for different reasons. In as much as the industry doesn’t really pay that much, with time, it pays.

Tamara Eteimo is one actress whose interpretation of roles has seen her rising to the top of the Nigerian movie industry in recent times. The Bayelsa State-born actress, who shot into limelight after winning reality show television show – Next Movie Star, told Saturday Beats that she does not need to depend on a sugar daddy to foot her bills.

She said, “I would not agree that all Nollywood actresses are promiscuous. People go into different relationships for different reasons. In as much as the industry doesn’t really pay that much, with time, it pays.

“At the moment, there are actors that earn between N1m to N1.5 m for a role. Sometimes they call that person for three different jobs. When you get about three jobs like that in one month, why can’t you afford a car or pay your rent? I don’t need a sugar daddy in my life to maintain my car or pay bills. I want to be the kind of lady that will say I did this for myself and I don’t want another person to say I did this for her or so. We still have a lot of actresses in Nollywood that work so hard for their money.

Eteimo, while stressing that she was very selective in taking up some roles, however revealed (Click on the link below to read more)
<[url: http://www.primeviewsng.com]>

Re: I Don’t Need A Sugar Daddy In My Life –tamara Eteimo by drizslim(m): 11:57am On Nov 25, 2015
Mtsheew Like We Care grin

Do Me A Favour

Gerarahere Shiii For Real!

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalanders Trending Pre-wedding Pictures / EXPOSING Ghanaian Actress Lydia Forson Went To An Event & Left Her Panties Home / Happy Birthday To Talented Nollywood Actor, Yul Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.