Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Men, Can You Live Without Your Penis? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Can You Live Without Your Penis? (1829 Views)

Guys ….this Is What Happens To Your Penis When You Sleep With Boxers On. / 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Can You Live Without Your Penis? by Guidette(f): 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hypothetically speaking, if your penis was cut off along with your testicles by an assailant, with no option of surgical reattachment, what will you do?
Re: Men, Can You Live Without Your Penis? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
I tink. Dat shuld be d best give one can give dem. Means all dem guys will make heaven straight. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Live Without Your Penis? by nawtibownie: 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ahahn! He's a dead man already nao.
Re: Men, Can You Live Without Your Penis? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
Op just a pleasant fooool, flat chest, litle or no butt.. ....... Black asss.. .... Eeeew
Re: Men, Can You Live Without Your Penis? by Danfuster(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
First, whats would you do if that your small boobs and cunnt was scrapped off angry #what a demeaning thread

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Live Without Your Penis? by obiorathesubtle: 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
undecided op, if your head was cut off by an assailant along with your brain with no option of surgical re attachment, what will you do?

Mtcheeew, people just wake up in the morning and feel the need to ask useless questions. Don't gan work on those your flat breats, stay there and be thinking of castrated men. Iranu!

5 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Live Without Your Penis? by StarMogul(m): 12:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
Am sure girls will rush dis useless thread... undecided
Re: Men, Can You Live Without Your Penis? by IamLEGEND1: 12:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
nónsense
& BTW, what happened to ur bóobs?
Re: Men, Can You Live Without Your Penis? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
Op u go hearam today grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Live Without Your Penis? by jonaifame22(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
Akoba adaaba, olohun ma je aari
Re: Men, Can You Live Without Your Penis? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
Seconded, if all dose u mention is nt dere, wat is nw d usefulness of a man
prettythicksme:
Op u go hearam today grin grin
Re: Men, Can You Live Without Your Penis? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
She nids 2 cum nd explain dt 2 us
IamLEGEND1:
nónsense

Re: Men, Can You Live Without Your Penis? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
Oma307:
Seconded, if all dose u mention is nt dere, wat is nw d usefulness of a man
cheesy cheesy op is a joke!!
Re: Men, Can You Live Without Your Penis? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
Beta
prettythicksme:
Re: Men, Can You Live Without Your Penis? by Guidette(f): 3:47am On Nov 26, 2015
Haters came to rest on this thread. I asked a 'hypothetical' question and people attacking me for no reason. If you have nothing useful to contribute to this thread, eff off.

Plus the ugliest motherf**kers on earth who usually cant upload a pic cos of how ugly they r be the first to comment on a persons appearance.
prettythicksme:
IamLEGEND1:
nónsense
obiorathesubtle:
undecided op, if your head was cut off by an assailant along with your brain with no option of surgical re attachment, what will you do?
Mtcheeew, people just wake up in the morning and feel the need to ask useless questions. Don't gan work on those your flat breats, stay there and be thinking of castrated men. Iranu!
StarMogul:
Am sure girls will rush dis useless thread... undecided
Danfuster:
First, whats would you do if that your small boobs and cunnt was scrapped off angry #what a demeaning thread
CUMPOLICE01:
Op just a pleasant fooool, flat chest, litle or no butt.. ....... Black asss.. .... Eeeew
Re: Men, Can You Live Without Your Penis? by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 26, 2015
Guidette:
Haters came to rest on this thread. I asked a 'hypothetical' question and people attacking me for no reason. If you have nothing useful to contribute to this thread, eff off.

Plus the ugliest motherf**kers on earth who usually cant upload a pic cos of how ugly they r be the first to comment on a persons appearance.
mumu simple English yu cant speak.. ... Go hang urself oponu, iranu abasha.. .... Hian!!
Re: Men, Can You Live Without Your Penis? by IamLEGEND1: 5:20am On Nov 26, 2015
Guidette:

Bítch,just shut the fuçk off.
No one cares about ur opinion.
Just a basic hoe with a phone coming online to front.
& just in case you have comprehension deficiencies, understand this- I didn't attack you. I simply asked where your breàsts at.

So yeah.....fûck you,fuçk off & Get the fūck outta here.
Re: Men, Can You Live Without Your Penis? by chrisbaby24(m): 6:15am On Nov 26, 2015
Hahaha...dis one heavy oo...
Re: Men, Can You Live Without Your Penis? by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 26, 2015
Guidette:

What is she saying? undecided ur thread make no sense to me!!We refer to it as endtime thread here in burundi!!
Re: Men, Can You Live Without Your Penis? by Syphax(m): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2015
Those that think with it can't do without it.
Re: Men, Can You Live Without Your Penis? by obiorathesubtle: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2015
Guidette:

undecided of all the comments, mine was the most helpful. I also asked a 'hypothetical' question, so you can answer and maybe hypothetically relate to it, that's number one

Number 2, I gave you an advice, as a Nairalander who cares. But I guess it doesn't matter.

Your brain was just too inadequate, and you too contemptuous to see any of that.

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Live Without Your Penis? by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 26, 2015
nawtibownie:
Ahahn! He's a dead man already nao.
NOP
Re: Men, Can You Live Without Your Penis? by Zikklegend(m): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2015
Anyss:
I tink. Dat shuld be d best give one can give dem. Means all dem guys will make heaven straight. Lolz
lolz,abeg e beta mak i miss heaven than lose my ROD
Re: Men, Can You Live Without Your Penis? by peter4acme(m): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2015
Sure if no reattachment then the women will train more male dogs n hell will be over crowded with women period........ while d men will make heaven simple...... shocked

mitchew.......
Re: Men, Can You Live Without Your Penis? by Zikklegend(m): 10:03am On Nov 26, 2015
lolx grin sweetie,u wicked ooo....evn if d person go stil live,its meaningless....
Re: Men, Can You Live Without Your Penis? by femimailbox(m): 11:11am On Nov 26, 2015
End time question!

All the people attacking the op please don't take it personal. She just jokingly ask a question and that's all there is.

I can imagine what went through some guys mind after reading the question that make them to attack and abuse the op. Flat boobs or not op you're still beautiful.
Re: Men, Can You Live Without Your Penis? by Danfuster(m): 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
Guidette:

Your hypothetical question shows your IQ level, mind you... There's nothing to hate over you. You are not beautifully endowed yet you have little or no sense to substitute for that... #smh
Re: Men, Can You Live Without Your Penis? by T4taiwo(m): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
Is like asking a lady if she can leave without gossiping....end time question.
Re: Men, Can You Live Without Your Penis? by tranxo(m): 7:55am On Dec 14, 2015
Guidette:
Hypothetically speaking, if your penis was cut off along with your testicles by an assailant, with no option of surgical reattachment, what will you do?
Is this the way your brain is wired? You really need to cut off your brain - not hypothetically. Low IQ

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Ask Her The Question Without Getting Her Mad / 10 Most Popular Pics/memes On Nairaland / 90% Of Nigerians Above 18 Yrs Smoke Weed. True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.