Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

You Won't Believe What Genevieve's Co-star In 'road To Yesterday' Said About Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Won't Believe What Genevieve's Co-star In 'road To Yesterday' Said About Her (718 Views)

Caught On Camera! See What Genevieve Nnaji Was Pictured Doing On The Beach Alone / Check Out What Genevieve Nnaji Posted About Marriage / Genevieve And Oris Erheuro In 'Road To Yesterday', Bath Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe What Genevieve's Co-star In 'road To Yesterday' Said About Her by Halleydavid: 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
The lead actor in Genevieve Nnaji's movie 'Road To Yesterday in she also acted in Oris Erhuero took to social media to praise her for her amazing talent and one thing that struck me in the picture he posted is how fitting and beautiful they look together. I had to look for other pictures of them together both on-set and off-set and I must say, they look like the perfect couple, who knows, maybe they too would realize and maybe...See what he posted this morning about Genevieve Nnaji...

Check the link below for what he said and more pictures of them both.
http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2015/11/you-wont-believe-what-genevieve-nnajis.html

(1) (Reply)

Sound Sultan Confession To Daughter On Her Birthday / Unbelievable: Native Doctor From Ogun Advertise Online – See Shocking Photos / WOW: See How Tiwa Savage Goes Gangster In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.