Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos (61934 Views)

40 Nigerians Deported From Italy Arrive Lagos / 97 Nigerians Deported From South Africa For Various Offences Arrive In Lagos / Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Healthymee: 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
So sorry to hear this! Remember when there is life, there is hope!

Are you jobless, hopeless about life and will like to earn money in your own convenient time. Let me show you how to become financially independent now. Call/WhatsApp 09031678330 now.
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
nickkylawve:
hope ur not among grin
Wetin join me and immigration? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
Aminat508:
Lolz Edited. grin
angry y
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by TrapLORD(m): 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
grin grin grin
Egbon you don show?? cheesycheesy . Come join ma home boyz for shitta make we chop grilled fish and palm wine gringrin

3 Likes

dunkem21:
grin Fashola will be so happy ..

I hope no be for third mainland bridge dem drop them ..

..Welcome home brethren, Nigeria is great again .. abi no be una dey diaspora dey support change?

..Sachet water now block in the freezer and Fuel is only but N45/ litre ..

..and you won't hear the deafening noises of generators because they ain't necessary again, the govt has even banned the small gen and made you equal to your neighbour.

Nnoo nu!
I tell you, Fuel will be N45/Litre and it will be in Buhari's tenure...

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Tohpeh(m): 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
this is serious!
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by dacovajnr: 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
princemillla:
Welcome back home, I hope you still have change to invest? If not that thing that pursue u go obodo oyinbo still dey berekete for ground o.!

U can contact me I can teach you event planning free of charge!
Wetin me sef wan learn am...dem no learn for there? undecided
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
TrapLORD:
Egbon you don show?? cheesycheesy . Come join ma home boyz for shitta make we chop grilled fish and palm wine gringrin
lol. Funny cheesy cheesy cheesy I pay for my tickets to travel, I don't do free flight cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by iriskiki(f): 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
True talk. How unfortunate.
missKiffy:
This is bad, starting life over must be difficult, this one that Nigeria is not smiling at the moment

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by dacovajnr: 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Netroemmy(m): 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
I like my country die...shebi dem don deport...make we see as dem wan take buy fuel go back...no suprise to see dat plane queue for NNPC gas station

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Aminat508(f): 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
nickkylawve:
angry y
u want him to vex for me cheesy
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by konjivity: 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
Come to think of it; if it's okay for Fashola to depot many Igbos from Lagos to Onitsha in the name of "reuniting them with their families" (as if they were lost in the first place), do we not have a moral burden to criticize the British government for deporting Nigerians who do not have genuine travel papers? At least these 500 will replace the ones deported to Onitsha. Incidentally most of the deportees are Fashola's kinsmen, they have an opportunity to reunite with their ANCESTORS.

2 Likes

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by ibkgab001: 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
ON MY WAY TO MY FARM TO FENCE UP EVERYRTHING ... SO THAT THIS DEPOTEE THAT VOTED FOR CHANGE WON`T OVER THROWN ME SAME WAY THEY OVER THROWN JONATHAN FROM ABROAD
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by dparrain: 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
chai...
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Marotzke(m): 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
Finally, Shakiru,aka Shymmexx,shymm3x, Shymexx lion etc. Welcome home.

6 Likes

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by guyXander(m): 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
Finally chi chi wey leave me go London go show abi?
grin grin
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
Aminat508:
I will be ur pillar grin oya re-edit it cheesy
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by jaybee3(m): 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
Aminat508:

You don begin to dey toast for this thread again

tongue tongue
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by mashin(m): 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
Too bad.... meanwhile for Transformer installation, estate wiring,inverter construction, cost estimation on quotation and proposal,consultancy. contact Electromas on 07035574108

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by oluemmakay(m): 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
This is so pathetic...after years of tireless effort to get money...dey re sent bak home empty handed...

2 Likes

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by cecegorz(m): 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
For real? Hope Shymex and Sagamite are not among them?
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by guyXander(m): 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
So, 170,000,000 + 500 = grin grin
Problem dey oh
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by 4nobody4every1: 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
hmmm shocked
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Nicepoker(m): 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
Na yorubas full the plane. That's why they will have BBC yoruba so that their relatives can listen to their son's and daughter's names that are deported.

2 Likes

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by TrapLORD(m): 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lol. Funny cheesy cheesy cheesy I pay for my tickets to travel, I don't do free flight cheesy cheesy cheesy
I dey believe you oga. grin
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
We brought this on ourselves. we allowed Illiterate/Educated Leaders Rule for over 50+ years and sat there like jackasses hoping for God to Intervene.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by TruthHurts1(m): 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
They will be surprised to meet the scarcity of fuel in the African largest oil producer and exporter while they used to buy fuel freely in UK that doesn't have oil.
Please stop making an open display of your ignorance. The UK has oil in its North Sea Oil reserves. At peak production in the 1990s the UK used to produce about 6 million barrels of oil a day, but they now produce 1.1 million barrels of oil daily.
http://www.globalfirepower.com/oil-production-by-country.asp

2 Likes

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by M4gunners: 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
That is what you get when you vote in a president that can not protect his people, in he keeps travelling.

1 Like

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by viktor01(m): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
This is serious Gobe ooo. People like me wey never cross the shores of Naija dey complain about the suffering in the country, how these ones go take cope? chai.......
Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Shymm3x: 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
jaybee3:

Why are they committing serious crimes though?

What are the cost impact of these crimes considering tightness of budget is the order of the day?

Net migration is increasing and of course putting enormous strain on public services. Budgets are being ring fenced until the next parliament whilst most public services are being asked to find efficient savings of around 25%.
The only way to control it is by deporting non EU citizens who might have taken the privilege given for granted

They gotta do what they gotta do bro

Well, you can say that comfortably from the outside looking in. But you have got folks who were raised through the system from the infant stage and became the product of their environment. An environment that thrives in the gang culture and they got entangled in it cos that's what they grew up around. And in the process got nicked for firearms, violence, drugs and the different things that come with the lifestyle synonymous with where they were raised.

Evidently, the UK turned them into sinners/monsters and they're a product of the UK - not Nigeria. They haven't been to Nigeria since they were kids and everything they know is the UK. So why take them to a place that isn't responsible for what they became? The onus should be on the UK to reform the monsters it created. And so many of them already have kids and they were never illegal immigrants. Regardless of how you look at it - it's unlawful and Nigeria shouldn't be accepting folks these folks.

You can say what you want but anyone can be caught up in the matrix. Just one silly mistake can land anyone in jail. Some chic can claim you rap3d her and based on how the system works now, it'll be back to what happened to some of these folks. Or just one minute of madness can lead anyone to committing GBH and the person would be right there as well.

All you can do is wish them the best. But trying to act like something as unlawful as this is right, is so wrong.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos by Aminat508(f): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
jaybee3:

You don begin to dey toast for this thread again

tongue tongue
Egbon Mi why nah cry I no dey toast o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 then And Now Photos Of famous Cities Showing How Much They’ve Changed. / Nigerian Woman, Sarah Soyemi Brutalized By Canadian Police Officers (Photo) / Info Needed On Nigeria's E-passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.