Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Social Media Intern. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Social Media Intern. (482 Views)

Social Media Intern / Social Media Intern Needed / Vacancy For Social Media Intern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Intern. by trippleblack: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN:
Flash I.T. Solutions is an award-winning, Strategic Digital and I.T agency, with a proven track record of working with iconic brands, to deliver Digital breakthroughs. Our digital innovation has delivered exceptional results to our partners, enabling them to discover new and innovative ways to engage their customers and transform the way they do business.

Flash I.T. Solutions currently seeks to recruit a Social Media Intern, to assist the Social Media Manager and also the Business development department on projects.

The Social Media Intern will be responsible for assisting the on-site Social Media Manager in designing, developing, and implementing marketing concepts for brand campaigns across major brands. The candidate will have a strong working knowledge of all major social media platforms, both personally and professionally, as well as knowledge of social media analytics.
The candidate must be a self-starter, team-oriented, and extremely good at multi-tasking across a variety of projects at once.

Requirements for this Position:
Candidate should not be more than 27 by next birthday;

Candidate must possess BSc./HND/OND

Excellent written and oral communication skills;

Strong working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and YouTube;

Working knowledge of social media analytics, Google Analytics, and Facebook Insights;

Knowledge of Microsoft Office (PP, Word, Excel, and Access) is a MUST;

Basic understanding of Photoshop

Fearless attitude towards technology, and willing to learn.

Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated CV/Resume to
info@flashitsolutions.com

Best regards.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Teaching Job Around Sango - Oshodi Axis. (Maths & Any Science Subject) / Get Trained In Intrumentation And Automation/control / Dispatch Rider Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.