Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,811 members, 7,798,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? (18713 Views)

Only Men Who Are Good In Bed Can Date This FUTA Chic(photos) / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
funlord:
grin

Abeg sharrap and come and borrow me small of that "ponmo" underneath your nose make I take do soup abeg! See wide mouth like "dunlop elite"!! Lol! _fucking gay beast!!!
MUMU im bak 4rm training, "u know wat i scored 4goals in training.
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by icecream101: 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
Targaryen:
till d day i fork u hard to d extent of u running out to d bathroom to pee
I GIVE U A SERIOUS WARNING, STAY CLEAR FROM OYIND17, DON'T TAKE HER SIMPLICITY FOR GRANTED, I KNOW THIS MADAM SO WELL AND I KNOW D HUSBAND TOO, NEVER EVER SPEW ANY DIRTY NOUGHTY WORDS ON HER AGAIN AND GO DELETE THAT QUOTE/COMMENT , LEST REGRET ONLY. IF U LOVE YOUR MOM SO MUCH TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND REST AROUND HER, SOCIAL MEDIA CAN LEAD TO SOMETHING ELSE IF U PLAY SO STUPID, BE WARNED OR ...
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
icecream101:
I GIVE U A SERIOUS WARNING, STAY CLEAR FROM OYIND17, DON'T TAKE HER SIMPLICITY FOR GRANTED, I KNOW THIS MADAM SO WELL AND I KNOW D HUSBAND TOO, NEVER EVER SPEW ANY DIRTY NOUGHTY WORDS ON HER AGAIN AND GO DELETE THAT QUOTE/COMMENT , LEST REGRET ONLY. IF U LOVE YOUR MOM SO MUCH TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND REST AROUND HER, SOCIAL MEDIA CAN LEAD TO SOMETHING ELSE IF U PLAY SO STUPID, BE WARNED OR ...
hmmm be warned or what?
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
icecream101:
I GIVE U A SERIOUS WARNING, STAY CLEAR FROM , DON'T TAKE HER SIMPLICITY FOR GRANTED, I KNOW THIS MADAM SO WELL AND I KNOW D HUSBAND TOO, NEVER EVER SPEW ANY DIRTY NOUGHTY WORDS ON HER AGAIN AND GO DELETE THAT QUOTE/COMMENT , LEST REGRET ONLY. IF U LOVE YOUR MOM SO MUCH TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND REST AROUND HER, SOCIAL MEDIA CAN LEAD TO SOMETHING ELSE IF U PLAY SO STUPID, BE WARNED OR ...
Chai! I don suffer, make I deactivate
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
icecream101

modify that post and remove my name from it . I decided to stay low on Nl yet u people won't let me be.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
Oyind17:
icecream101

modify that post and remove my name from it . I decided to stay low on Nl yet u people won't let me be.

im horrny
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
Targaryen:
im horrny
your craze nor get cure

1 Like

Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
Oyind17:
your craze nor get cure
u don chop?
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
Targaryen:
CHAI i just had sex, two rounds precisely but after the sex and orgasm which lasted for 40minutes if im not mistaken, the rate at which im feeling dizzy is unbelievable, my eyez are getting weak, im feeling a little bit of headpain but the lady i had it with is strong and aint feeling dizzy even afta i made her reach orgasm four times, but why is that? "mature answers pls
Recieve Sense.................................................................. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by TrapLORD(m): 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
funlord:
grin

Abeg sharrap and come and borrow me small of that "ponmo" underneath your nose make I take do soup abeg! See wide mouth like "dunlop elite"!! Lol! _fucking gay beast!!!
You are wicked! Chai!! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by TrapLORD(m): 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
Slimzjoe:

grin grin

You all are gonna make him De-activate again
Hmmm, who are you bros, you're certainly an alt moniker.
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by TrapLORD(m): 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
pbs4real:
like seriously? shocked shocked shocked am now a born against christain grin tongue
Chairman I hail thee sire!! grin
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by TrapLORD(m): 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
jrerico1:
lol, no girl can feel this lad okro d.ic.k, thats why he prefer his hands
His balls haven't even dropped and he's talkin about fuckingg. Does he even know what hole his needle dick should go into??
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
Oyind17:
icecream101

let us sexchat, "cc traplord
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
TrapLORD:
His balls haven't even dropped and he's talkin about fuckingg. Does he even know what hole his needle dick should go into??
CALIFORNIA DONKEY LIKE U
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by Slimzjoe(m): 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
TrapLORD:
Hmmm, who are you bros, you're certainly an alt moniker.

Not atal....Just a Keen Observer who's also Fed up with the Litlun's Crap
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by ValerianSteel(m): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
While I know this Op is a fvcking troll,I think some people need to know it's a valid question.

The amount of calories burnt during sex as well as the energy released whenever a man erupts drains his body of strength.

In case you don't understand,your pumping machine when connected to electricity pumps up water from beneath the ground.The water climbs up from down below into the storage facility using the electricity.

Just as you need electricity to pump water,same way you need energy to cum.The energy used up at that moment brings you to a state of semi-weakness.The next thing is for the brain to send a message to the psychomotor that it needs to be still and rest.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by TrapLORD(m): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Not atal....Just a Keen Observer who's also Fed up with the Litlun's Crap
I don't buy that. But its cool anyway. Welcome on board!
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
Targaryen:
l "cc traplord
you won't like me when am angry. Don't ever mention me again. I am serious.
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
End time thread grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
Oyind17:

you won't like me when am angry. Don't ever mention me again. I am serious.
LOL chai c forming, wait o mrscarrot why are u doing shakara? ok i have cucumber
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
ValerianSteel:
While I know this Op is a fvcking troll,I think some people need to know it's a valid question.

The amount of calories burnt during sex as well as the energy released whenever a man erupts drains his body of strength.

In case you don't understand,your pumping machine when connected to electricity pumps up water from beneath the ground.The water climbs up from down below into the storage facility using the electricity.

Just as you need electricity to pump water,same way you need energy to cum.The energy used up at that moment brings you to a state of semi-weakness.The next thing is for the brain to send a message to the psychomotor that it needs to be still and rest.
I disagree to a large extent with your post. Release of Oxytocin by guys is a big player in the weakness.
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by TrapLORD(m): 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
Eve0000:
End time thread grin
End time eve grin
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
TrapLORD:
End time eve grin
keep licking ass
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
Targaryen:
LOL chai c forming, wait o mrscarrot why are u doing shakara? ok i have cucumber
i am not playing with u on Nl again. don't be friendly with me again. You don't know when someone is not in the mood to play or not. Just move on and don't mention me again.
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
Oyind17:

i am not playing with u on Nl again. don't be friendly with me again. You don't know when someone is not in the mood to play or not. Just move on and don't mention me again.
HMMM now im crying!!! why
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by ValerianSteel(m): 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
all4naija:

I disagree to a large extent with your post. Release of Oxytocin by guys is a big player in the weakness.
While you may be right but the little biology I think I know suggests that oxytocin is majorly a stimulant for sexual arousal in men,I don't think it particularly aids orgasm thereby causing weakness.

I sure may be totally wrong,help me out if I am.
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
just stay away from me
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
Oyind17:
just stay away from me
I WONT.
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
Whatever, I'm done
Re: Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
Oyind17:
Whatever, I'm done
I LIKE U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring, I Mean Very Boring. / How Tall Is Too Tall? / Dos And Don'ts On A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.