Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' (43808 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Writes On Magu's Disqualification As EFCC Chairman / Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram / Dead Body Of 105 Soldiers Killed By Bh Today, For The Lien, Burutai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by FreeGlobe(f): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
Why have the so called Nigerian media and twitter activists gone dumb over this carnage on Nigerian soldiers? This should be on the same publicity scale with the chibok girls. This is a travesty. It's about time Buhari tendered his resignation.

16 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by kennyman2000(m): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
FFK againnnnn!!
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by Tenim47(m): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
Wat is dis one sayin,?
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by SylarsMcQuins: 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
I'm not a classic man and aint sorry about that.....
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by permsec: 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Is Fani Kayode a Minister Of Defence, A Boko Haram Spokesperson, Or The Director Of SSS?

Show Me The reason why you are calling the moderators, to come and do what?

Is because the Igbo Traders have distanced themselves from the politicaLly motivated IPOB/Biafra Agitation, while affirming their Support For President Buhari and you want to find solace in FAKE NEWS?

Why can't you guys engage yourselves in a meaningful ventures rather than keeping vigil daily looking and praying for Calamities to befall your Fatherland?

Ndi Ara! Tufiakwa!!!
Just like the way you were dancing 7months ago.

A she-male filled with double standard is equivalent to Baphomet.

11 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by papaejima1: 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Is Fani Kayode a Minister Of Defence, A Boko Haram Spokesperson, Or The Director Of SSS?

Is because the Igbo Traders have distanced themselves from the politicaLly motivated IPOB/Biafra Agitation, while affirming their Support For President Buhari and you want to find solace in FAKE NEWS?

Why can't you guys engage yourselves in a meaningful ventures rather than keeping vigil daily looking and praying for Calamities to befall your Fatherland?

Ndi Ara! Tufiakwa!!!
Hahaha, see trolling.
Attempt to derail thread DOA

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by MuamarGaddaffi: 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
uwa
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by MadCow1: 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
But we should buy the lie that no girls went missing in Chibok.. grin
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
hmmm...the government had better tell us the truth o...this shouldn't be treated trivial...
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by ldpele(m): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
jumper524:
oh god thank u 4 blessing me with a reasonable father cos if ffk was my father i 4 don use ak99 scatter i'm brain.
Such a liability to the economy he would never confirm good news only death of people
he is telling compound fools like u that the government is lying to u not that he is happy about the news.

5 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by MadCow1: 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Ndi Ara! Tufiakwa!!!

Nna collect one big stout with Nkwobi for my head biko.

The Bastard FFK wants us to believe that no girls went missing in Chibok but we should believe 105 soldiers got slaughtered.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by kechywillz(m): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
This foretells that there are more things hidden in this present government that they dont really want the masses to know,we know most military operations are classified but when it has to do with death of soldiers,it wouldnt be secret coz definitely it will still have a way for the info to leak,before now,soldiers are frequently killed during the fight against these terrorist,but they dont report it. I think this one eluded them
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by miqos02(m): 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by obailala(m): 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
The Nigerian armed forces (including police) has always been guilty of covering up deaths and injury to their personnel, sometimes I find it hard to comprehend the reason behind these disturbing denials.

However, what I find more disturbing is the rate at which everything in Nigeria is politicised, including human lives and national security. Just last year, we experienced this exact same scenario where soldiers are killed or cities are overrun by insurgence. The military authority always denies it and the FG (for the sake of politics) denies it too. Today we are experiencing the exact same thing except that the FG has switched parties. While all these lasted, the Jonathanians last year were on the defensive accusing anti-jonathanians of sympathising with terrorists by denying the deaths. Now the anti-jonathanians are on the defensive while the jonathanians are excitedly praying and struggling to prove these reported deaths to be true.

I would not forget in a hurry how the Nigerian military authorities and the government just last year blatantly denied a captured airforce pilot, only for the family of the pilot to cry out later. Today we are experiencing same, and Nigerians will never cease to play silly politics with the lives of people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by SeverusSnape(m): 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
MizMyColi:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Aresa, are you are Village Idiot?

Where are those that were calling MizColi Liar and Enemy of progress.
Oya come.
Food dun done.
Omenka the slave was busy defending his slave masters. Let him come up with more defense.

5 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by neocortex: 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
personal59:

My brother I wonder o is he happy about it or what he make a mistake he would av learn well from Lai muhameed this one he his doing doesn't mk sense to me

Rest in peace to d dead and may God give there family the fortitude to bear d loss

It is not about being happy,
it is a crime to deny the existence of
men who are fighting to keep the country as one.

Heroes are to be celebrated not obliterated from history.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by M4gunners: 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
Stop dying for this Country, Nigeria is not worth dying for.
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/669485871016624128

Nigerians and cheap publicity. what is wrong with soldiers dying in a war front? can someone define war for me? America lost millions of soldiers in Vietnam..........Tunisia presidential guards were killed today by insurgence linked to ISIS.
If soldiers can not fight for their life, then who deserve to die? civilians?

Military should try harder to overpower rag tag boko haram. WE HAVE LAZY SOLDIERS THAT ENJOY BEATING CIVILIANS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by akinvest(m): 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by ldpele(m): 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
MadCow1:
But we should buy the lie that no girls went missing in Chibok.. grin
but u bought the one of rescuing the chibok girls within 100days in office?

7 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by menix(m): 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
That means we have so many village fools in Nairaland...

Infact after seeing this thread nd still believes FFK just blabbed, u re an End Time Fool..

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by Louislewis: 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
[size=18pt]They are always deceiving the public with pictures of stationed armored vehicle and different types and sizes of gun as ceased weapons to defend their fruitless victory. What a shame! They could no longer attribute their failures to lack of weapons, because those that use to assist them in amplifying lack of weapons during GEJ administration for their failure are now in power. What a shame that, the same people, now in power could not equip our military men, if that was their initial problem, with the necessary equipment to withstand and fight the Boko Haram to a standstill What a shame to our military men and the present government in power. [/size]

5 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by 2rutalk1: 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
This is the worst government I have ever seen in my life. Very useless government. Anybody that still covers the atrocities of this evil government is wicked and will surely pay for it.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by sweatlana: 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
slap1:
Where's his source?

Where is the source that 200 chibok girls were kidnapped?

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by friends4ever(m): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
jumper524:
oh god thank u 4 blessing me with a reasonable father cos if ffk was my father i 4 don use ak99 scatter i'm brain.
Such a liability to the economy he would never confirm good news only death of people

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by miqos02(m): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
jumper524:
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by FreeGlobe(f): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
buzquet:
So FFK think he can deceive us again with his uncontrollable mouth.

105 soldiers are just a chicken that will die unnoticed?

FFK is the real village idiot
oya eat and enjoy ya "change"

5 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by j1mmy: 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/669485871016624128

But most Nigerians are idiots...what are you saying?

anyone who believes they are going to heaven and buys private jets for pastors to guarantee that passage is a mountain goat (aka Nigerians)
Most Nigerians believe in some god and religion and they put everything else above what they can't prove!

Why are you expecting some commonsense from people like that?

so there you go!
Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by abbey621(m): 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
One thing always baffles me about Nigeria. People are dying serving their country, even if the government tried to do a cover up, what about the families? 105 +34 deaths and the families kept quiet? This is strange and makes me believe that it's all just an hoax. If FFK truly wanted to sound patriotic, he should find some of these families and let them vent locally and internationally, that is the only to shine the light on this matter otherwise he's just a noisemaker!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by Bigprozzie: 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

Aresa, are you are Village Idiot?

Where are those that were calling MizColi Liar and Enemy of progress.
Oya come.
Food dun done.

Despicable attitude!

Why all the smilies?

What proof have you got apart from a lunatic making a sweeping statement on social media?

What are their names?

Where were they stationed?

Who are their family members?

7 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Why have the so called Nigerian media and twitter activists gone dumb over this carnage on Nigerian soldiers? This should be on the same publicity scale with the chibok girls. This is a travesty. It's about time Buhari tendered his resignation.
and the idi.ot that calls himself Saharareporters have been tipped not to expose this inhuman act?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building / Aisha Buhari Didn't See Buhari In London; Cabal Forged Buhari's Signature - SR / Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.